Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fury X mining performance  (Read 22314 times)
davidrentaobition

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:15:47 AM

everyone forget quark algo, big hashs made from FPGE miner. i shutdown miner today and holiday fews day. profits very low now.  Cheesy

What is a FPGE miner?  Grin '

Sharkcoin is taking a dip, and the profitability is down.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sharkcoin/

like integrated circuit. i know they are running few months(single chip using around 60watts ). i cannot talking more information, sorry. bcz it's business to someone. i hold a lots of GPU miners in my space, i working building project after few month then i will coming back to mining, and consider mining new aglo coins after.

maybe you mean FPGA Cheesy

yes...
_javi_

Activity: 968
Merit: 624

Still a manic miner

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:06:44 PM

I dont see a spike in quark (or sharkcoin) hashrate.

Quark profits are down cause SAK price dipped, not because of new tech (FPGA) or improved miner.
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 02:27:57 AM

everyone forget quark algo, big hashs made from FPGE miner. i shutdown miner today and holiday fews day. profits very low now.  Cheesy

like integrated circuit. i know they are running few months(single chip using around 60watts ). i cannot talking more information, sorry. bcz it's business to someone. i hold a lots of GPU miners in my space, i working building project after few month then i will coming back to mining, and consider mining new aglo coins after.

I'm doing lots of FPGA dev, but not on Quark :3

and the algo for FPGA??

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 01:35:48 PM

I'm doing lots of FPGA dev, but not on Quark :3

and the algo for FPGA??

Pretty much any non-chained one that's not memory-hard.

whew! that leaves monero out of your sights then! Godspeed!

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
misho93

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:39:34 AM

>As i said before, with those low temps, i know this also could go a lot faster. Energy usage confirmed that.

The bottleneck of CryptoNight PoW algo is that it requires loading small data blocks from random memory addresses, a lot of times. Because addresses are random, memory cache is useless. You see low temps because GPU core does not work all the time, most time it waits data from GPU memory due its latency. And it cannot be optimized because the algo was designed to use memory latency to be asic-resistant. Fury X has 4096 bit memory bandwidth, but it is useless for this algo because big bandwidth is not related to memory latency.

can make dual miner XMR with ETH maybe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: