Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PM Poker • NO RAKES • 2.50 mBTC Signup Bonus (PM Satoshi's) • Investment  (Read 1428 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PM Poker (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 04:21:17 PM

www.pmpoker.com

www.pmpoker.com

We are offering all new signups with a validated email 2.50 mBTC in PM Satoshi's to try our site.

Ring Games

PM Poker Ring Games has NO RAKE until we have 100+ members playing

Freeroll Changes

Freeroll will now be based on the number of players in a game.  10% of the guarantee amount will be added for each player in Freeroll over the guaranteed amount.

Example:  Hourly Freeroll is 100,000 PM Satoshis, so 10,000 PM Satoshis will be added to the prize pool per player.  So if we have 20 players in an hourly Freeroll, the prize would be 200,000 PM Satoshis.

Freeroll requires players have a valid email account on file, and to be logged in at the start of the tournament.

Tournaments

*Tournaments Now Requires Only Three Players to Start

2% Fee on all tournaments, and SNG games (except step games), also all tournaments that has less then 3 tables will have NO FEE.

*First Saturday Added Tournament requires one full table to start

Step Game Giveaway

PM Poker is excited to announce our Sweet 16 Step Sit-n-Go Tournaments! It’s a great way to get to know our unique “True Vegas Style Poker”™ play. For a limited time, you can try out our Sweet 16 Step Sit-n-Go Tournament on the house!

We are giving away a total of 10,000 entries (selected at random):

5,000 for Step 2
2,500 for Step 3
1,500 for Step 4
500 for Steps 5 & 6

To participate, please signup at PM Poker with a valid email address. Once your email address verification is complete, simply click on the Lammer Button in the lobby, and we will give you a lammer*. A randomly-generated lammer will be awarded to you for one of the above Steps (2-6). You can participate in the tournament multiple times, per the following qualifying guidelines:

• Must not be playing in a Step game.
  • Must not have a lammer available.
  • Must wait a minimum of 3 hours from completion of your table.

Participants in Step 2 and above may also opt for a “40% of buy-in” Last Longer wager. Upon seating of players, there will be a 30-second Last Longer Purchase window. Players must use their own funds; PM Satoshis cannot be used for Last Longer wagers.

*A lammer is the name for a chip awarded in satellite tournaments as a buy-in chip to larger tournaments.

Investment

Currently, our Poker and Quinto BTC Lottery is only available in our PM Poker download, and we realize this is unfavorable to many customers.  We will commence development of our new web-interface by the end of July 2015, and are currently seeking financial assistance from potential customers in developing a first class website.

We will give participants one share in PM Poker, S.A. for every 4m฿ (฿0.004) investment.  In return, we’ll credit 25% of your investment back to your Players Account as PM Satoshis, our reward system.  PM Satoshis can be used to play any games within our system, and any winnings in excess of PM Satoshis wagered can be withdrawn.  If you are not a current member of PM Poker, and do not desire to download at this time, we are willing to create the account for you.

Anyone willing to acquire more than 10 shares, will receive a 20% bonus in shares.

Our primary focus is to develop an superior lottery and poker experience for our customers.  Quinto BTC Lottery is the first phase on the complete overhaul of our gaming system as it is the simplest to design, and will create a solid foundation for poker and other games.

More detail in our Quinto BTC Lottery Post

NOTE: Questions are welcome in this thread or in Private Message, but this is a self-moderated topic and we will remove any unwarranted statements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anderson00673

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:06:54 PM

I would be more interested in investing if I could get paid out direct to my wallet.  I am not going to invest only to get paid in funds for gambling.  That is not investing, it is subsidizing a habit.
PM Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:18:24 PM

I would be more interested in investing if I could get paid out direct to my wallet.  I am not going to invest only to get paid in funds for gambling.  That is not investing, it is subsidizing a habit.

Anderson00673:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we are giving 25% of investment to your Players Account so new shareholders can see how our gaming system works only.

PM Poker, S.A. is a Costa Rica corporation, and would never require investors to gamble on dividends.  We require all shareholders to provide us with a Bitcoin address for our records, and shareholders will receive dividend from all our gaming income.  Once a shareholder reaches ฿0.010 in dividends, our system will automatically send the dividends directly to shareholder Bitcoin address on record, minus miners fee of ฿0.00015.

If there is anyway to fix this posting to make it a little more clear let us know

anderson00673

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:26:23 PM

Anderson00673:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we are giving 25% of investment to your Players Account so new shareholders can see how our gaming system works only.

PM Poker, S.A. is a Costa Rica corporation, and would never require investors to gamble on dividends.  We require all shareholders to provide us with a Bitcoin address for our records, and shareholders will receive dividend from all our gaming income.  Once a shareholder reaches ฿0.010 in dividends, our system will automatically send the dividends directly to shareholder Bitcoin address on record, minus miners fee of ฿0.00015.

If there is anyway to fix this posting to make it a little more clear let us know

Ok, I see.  Thanks, I misunderstood.  Your post makes sense now.
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:12:00 PM

I would like try it and participate in the tournament.

username: grandFX

thanks a lot.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:20:54 PM

I have downloaded PM poker and installed it , after I press "sign up button " , it says "sending" for few minutes and nothing happen , didn't receive any confirmation email too.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:23:00 PM

I see your website in trouble, look irregular and seen a lot of messed up menu.
PM Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 08:23:21 PM

I have downloaded PM poker and installed it , after I press "sign up button " , it says "sending" for few minutes and nothing happen , didn't receive any confirmation email too.

ajrah:

Will check on that now.

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:34:38 PM

I must say I do like the idea of bringing true Vegas Poker to the bitcoin world, but.. I can't bring myself to download exe even though I don't believe you are not legit, I don't play at SWC because of the same reason. Do you have plans on creating a HTML build so we can play from browser for a faster/safer experience? If not I will try find/borrow an old computer and play it from that as I do want to check it out. (Poker lover here)

PM Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 08:35:23 PM

I must say I do like the idea of bringing true Vegas Poker to the bitcoin world, but.. I can't bring myself to download exe even though I don't believe you are not legit, I don't play at SWC because of the same reason. Do you have plans on creating a HTML build so we can play from browser for a faster/safer experience? If not I will try find/borrow an old computer and play it from that as I do want to check it out. (Poker lover here)

Yes, we are working on making all our game with a web-interface.

We are a two person team, trying to bring on a third person that news the web aspects.  We are working on our Quinto BTC Lottery first, because it is easier to design, then will focus on poker.

PM Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 09:21:53 PM

We checked our system, and the email should have been sent, please check your spam folder.
Otherwise please send an email to support [at] pmpoker [dot] com from the registered email address and we will resend the validation code.

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:17:12 PM

Yes, we are working on making all our game with a web-interface.

We are a two person team, trying to bring on a third person that news the web aspects.  We are working on our Quinto BTC Lottery first, because it is easier to design, then will focus on poker.

That is good to hear, I am sure at that point you get it finished that you will have many new players who like me hold back until we don't need to download to play. If you want to bring on a third person that knows the web aspects, I can pm you a guy that I feel you could talk to and take it from there. I am pretty sure I see a thread where you was doing a poll for the BTC lottery a few weeks ago, seems the votes was what you needed to start, A massive jackpot of 2000btc! Need the download for that as well. I am going to get an old clean comp and join you over the weekend, look out for Ruzka   Cool

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:39:36 PM

Guys why are you going to play in a poorly coded site?

Just check their website, its like a programmer with D- made it

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
PM Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 10:57:23 PM

FruitsBasket, Here is the thing, we openly admit the website is poorly designed, and needs work.

Investment

Currently, our Poker and Quinto BTC Lottery is only available in our PM Poker download, and we realize this is unfavorable to many customers.  We will commence development of our new web-interface by the end of July 2015, and are currently seeking financial assistance from potential customers in developing a first class website.

As you can see for our original posting we do understand the issue; On the other hand, our back-end server, and lottery and poker software compares to no other, just needs a better interface.

Better software, encourage more players, creating an exceptional playing experience.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:07:32 PM

FruitsBasket, Here is the thing, we openly admit the website is poorly designed, and needs work.

Investment

As you can see for our original posting we do understand the issue; On the other hand, our back-end server, and lottery and poker software compares to no other, just needs a better interface.

Better software, encourage more players, creating an exceptional playing experience.

well good luck with that how do you expect you're going to get a serious investor with a site like that. Competition is high in the gambling industry

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
horace0812

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:29:36 AM

ummm.......
do we required to download?
The signup bonus looks awesome, IF it can be played in browers / apps then it will be great

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 05:30:33 AM

ummm.......
The signup bonus looks awesome, IF it can be played in browers / apps then it will be great

Download is required , it cant be played in browser.

horace0812

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:06:01 AM

ummm.......

Download is required , it cant be played in browser.

sad to hear that...
mostly use my cell phone at home
will give a shoot to dl in my workplace Tongue

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: