Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:36:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzi Link - 3 Profit Plans, 12, 24, and 48 Hours - Up to Double Your BTC  (Read 2751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ponzi.Link (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:53:52 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 02:16:14 PM by Ponzi.Link

http://ponzi.link

Ponzi Link  

3 Easy Profit Plans

20% over 12 hours

45% over 24 hour

100% over 48 Hours

Earn Up to Double Your BTC

Use our affiliate program and earn 10% on any deposits that your referrals make.   Unlimited profit potential!

Minimum .001 - Max 1 BTC

http://ponzi.link
Ponzi.Link (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:39:23 PM

Several affiliate payments have already been sent.   The first of the investments will be paid as soon as the time is up.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:05:47 AM

Why should I trust you, what you guarantee that I will not lose their coins there?
Ponzi.Link (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:09:06 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 02:06:34 PM by Ponzi.Link

Why should I trust you, what you guarantee that I will not lose their coins there?

There is none.   It is clearly stated that payouts come from those that deposit after you.   So far everyone has been paid on time, and there is enough money in the pot to cover payouts for a while.  Are you really asking about trust with your trust level being so red?
Ponzi.Link (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:38:36 PM

Another batch of payments going out now. Txid's on payout page.
xCoderTV

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:43:04 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 09:52:22 PM by xCoderTV

Just sent a investement as a test, waiting for an confirmation, let's see how it goes! (45% by the way).
Will update in 24 hours.

Edit: Confirmed and listed on site, will update once again in 24 hours to see if I have got my payout.
Edit 2: Another .001 sent! (45%) Let's see how it goes!
Digicoinz

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:48:06 PM

when did this site start?

Ponzi.Link (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:20:07 PM

About 2 days ago.   
Digicoinz

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:34:45 PM

About 2 days ago.    

try to keep actively responding to user inquiries.... this will attract more depositors. a site is only as good as its customer service Smiley

for example amerextrade is getting thousands of dollars in deposits every minute of the day. and they have an online live chat support and timely responsive email support. hence they get the increased steady deposits

secondly, are you manually paying out users or is it automatic by script?

and lastly, how long you plan to keep the site actively paying ?

thank you for responding

**really there's no reason to stop running the site, as long as people deposit payouts will go out**
its smth I don't understand why others like this stop paying.

Ponzi.Link (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:19:11 AM

About 2 days ago.    

try to keep actively responding to user inquiries.... this will attract more depositors. a site is only as good as its customer service Smiley

for example amerextrade is getting thousands of dollars in deposits every minute of the day. and they have an online live chat support and timely responsive email support. hence they get the increased steady deposits

thank you for responding

**really there's no reason to stop running the site, as long as people deposit payouts will go out**

Thanks for the feedback.  Payouts are automatic within a few seconds after the timer runs out.  I plan on keeping the site actively paying as long as the wallet can fund it.   If things go as well as they are going right now, it will pay for quite a while.  I will contemplate adding a support chat system in the next few days.
Digicoinz

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:38:27 AM

About 2 days ago.    

thank you for responding

Thanks for the feedback.  Payouts are automatic within a few seconds after the timer runs out.  I plan on keeping the site actively paying as long as the wallet can fund it.   If things go as well as they are going right now, it will pay for quite a while.  I will contemplate adding a support chat system in the next few days.

just a curious question....how are you making BTC  of this? Smiley

Ponzi.Link (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:43:12 AM

About 2 days ago.    

thank you for responding

just a curious question....how are you making BTC  of this? Smiley

I take a 2% fee.  It is taken after each payment from the pot, so that the user still receives the full 120, 145, or 200% return (minus the bitcoin network tx fee).
Digicoinz

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:49:28 AM

just a curious question....how are you making BTC  of this? Smiley

I take a 2% fee.  It is taken after each payment from the pot, so that the user still receives the full 120, 145, or 200% return (minus the bitcoin network tx fee).

thank you for being transparent about that Smiley

Ponzi.Link (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:23:38 AM

Be sure to use our affiliate program and make 10% on the deposits of anyone you refer.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 10:23:42 AM

Is it possible if you add a "Contact Us" page somewhere on your website?
I mean there is no other way to contact you other than through this topic... because you didn't have an email or a contact form on your website.

It is necessary to have an email/contact form on your website, so user can contact you when there is problem with their deposits or etc. Smiley

Life sucks.
Digicoinz

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:54:27 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/3c505e3745842cbdf2e6add283db13804cff9feaea91bedbd01cb8894ff7ec1f

PAID Cheesy

ty ponzi!

Digicoinz

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:27:16 PM

Food for thought....

make deposits using your own referral link and you get back 10% from your own investments Tongue Grin Cheesy Wink

Digicoinz

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:19:24 PM

Be sure to use our affiliate program and make 10% on the deposits of anyone you refer.

You could also place a counter on the site showing total BTC deposited and paid out for easy viewing Wink

Ponzi.Link (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:08:13 PM

You could also place a counter on the site showing total BTC deposited and paid out for easy viewing Wink

I'm going to work on it today on my test server.   
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:21:37 PM

aight nice
let me try this ponzi
hope get paid too  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: