Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payzii.com - Autobuy shop | Start selling your products today | 0% Fee |  (Read 843 times)
tzman (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:55:41 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 09:42:30 AM by tzman

Sell any digital products or services online.

* Reliable and Secure Platform *

* Easily add and configure your products *

* Easily sell serials, codes, file downloads, or other digital products! *

* Accept Bitcoins,Litecoins,Dogecoins and PP *

* Start selling in minutes *

* 0% fee from our side *

* Rapid SSL security *
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Delivery time: 3-20 minutes (Depends on payment gateway) -
- Auto withdrawal after 3 confirmations -
- Product urls and Shop urls -
- Mobile responsive -
- Coupon codes -

Payzii.com

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or contact us at email@payzii.com
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:37:07 PM

You said this is zero percent free from your website, does that mean is entirely free to sell product at your website.

tzman (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:02:14 PM

Yes it is entirely free to sell, there is only fee of payment gateway we are using.
We are developing some premium features and those features will be our income later.
noel57

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:24:56 PM

Yes it is entirely free to sell, there is only fee of payment gateway we are using.
We are developing some premium features and those features will be our income later.
This is really great but as a new website what are you doing to bring more buyers and sellers to the website.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:07:46 PM

This is really great but as a new website what are you doing to bring more buyers and sellers to the website.

I'm with this question... the site doesn't seem to show items for sale from the front-end. Where do buyers look for the available goods/services?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 10:41:41 PM

Looks like the site is need more improve. I've already sign up, it seem the registration is available only for seller? Where the buyer dashboard?
Also if you want to some logo or graphic design, you can PM me Smiley
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 11:00:40 PM

Design of front page is not great but it is ok. Home & About page need more information.
Registered and dashboard is clean and  efficent and what is most important it is easy to use.
Order page looks good and customer do not have to sign up to purchase a product

tzman (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:54:46 AM

Looks like the site is need more improve. I've already sign up, it seem the registration is available only for seller? Where the buyer dashboard?

Buyer pages will be added later, for now it's just for sharing your product or shop link.This is easy way for selling on forums,you dont need to be online to sell.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:56:09 AM

Buyer pages will be added later, for now it's just for sharing your product or shop link.This is easy way for selling on forums,you dont need to be online to sell.

Site is down. It's showing a default Kloxo-MR page.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
tzman (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:59:17 AM

Site is down. It's showing a default Kloxo-MR page.

It's server changing thing, now it works...some countries get this but I fixed it.
noel57

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:08:41 AM

Good to hear about some improvements regarding this website while all these are been done, please also try to do something about sellers and buyers protection against fraud.

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 09:23:27 AM

Great.
My advice is use preview product feature, list of product catagories and use a system which buyer is must pay first for downloading the file, and the quality control of the product is preview the seller product, i means admin in your site must preview the seller product, it's avoid for malware file in the .zip or the product is poor quality(error or ect).
tzman (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:08:35 PM

Great.
My advice is use preview product feature, list of product catagories and use a system which buyer is must pay first for downloading the file, and the quality control of the product is preview the seller product, i means admin in your site must preview the seller product, it's avoid for malware file in the .zip or the product is poor quality(error or ect).

There is already preview product and buyer needs first to pay for product and after payment confirmation he gets delivery into his email.
For quality we are thinking about adding rating system for products which will help buyers to know if file is ok.

Good to hear about some improvements regarding this website while all these are been done, please also try to do something about sellers and buyers protection against fraud.

Seller is fully protected, all payments first needs to be confirmed before product delivery (paypal option dont have this so you need to use paypal support).For buyers I don't know, since bitcoin is inreversible it's hard to do anything, only rating system can help.

Also we updated our layout, I hope people will like it.
Crookin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:24:27 PM

https://paypro.io/
You just bought this and set it up.. nothing special
tzman (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:43:00 AM

Rapid SSL added, now we have https on login and payments pages.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: