Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:06:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Dota 2 Account (3005mmr)  (Read 430 times)
zybik (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:23:20 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 07:05:58 PM by zybik

Hello, my future clients and existing buyers.

★★★Cheap Selling Steam Account Dota 2 [3005mmr]★★★

Characteristics of acc:

✔ total hours in dota 2: 1744
✔ lvl in dota 2: 118
✔ solo - mmr: 3005
✔ party - mmr: 2903

Profile Link

MMR and LVL Proof:

Price: 6$

Related topic: Steam Deposit 30% sale
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:13:07 PM

Do you have any items with that account that are of value? Especialy for windranger,witch doc, and techie ?

btw didn't know that dota accounts have much of a market, but i do now understand why there are people in my team that don't even know how to make power threads..

cheers and glws
zybik (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:18:59 AM

Do you have any items with that account that are of value? Especialy for windranger,witch doc, and techie ?

btw didn't know that dota accounts have much of a market, but i do now understand why there are people in my team that don't even know how to make power threads..

cheers and glws

Lol Cheesy Before I had created that topic, I was looking for others (you know...how to design of topics, what kind of proofs I need to provide, prices of accs with different mmr).

I think that you DID know that dota accounts have much of a market just because it is easy to go search and type "dota 2" or go to EpicNpc. You could realized it in that topic:

Looking at same screenshot, I can also say that "do now" was on June 13th, 2015. Grin

As for "people in my team that don't even know how to make power threads..", it is not my problem. Really, I have been playing dota 2 for a long time, I cann't rise above 2100 mmr just because I play in russian pubs ::)Don't say that I cant play dota, I have recently played all night with my Ukrainian friend at 3700mmr, and it was fifty-fifty winning and losing games (I was so happy to play real challenge dota when two teams really fight to win, I feel comfortable yourself at 3700mmr). There are some imbeciles in every game (csgo or dota 2, or even mmorpg, whatever). There are always some infantile cerebral paralysis and autistic people no matter what is your mmr.

Please, don't say in my topic about people that even don't no how to make power threads, it sounds like you blaming me and other sellers.
Ask f*cking steam why they have match making like this, why they do not ban boosting accs (different ip, mac address, country, changing email, password, all these factors are easily to find out), why small nursery child plays dota 2. I know why, steam selling games, items and get a huge amount of money, ohh.. they also have a market place and get 15% tax from it... So, when you installing steam, be ready to be f*cked Undecided

Believe me, I've lost a lot of nerve cells playing dota. I continue sell accs. If not me, somebody else will do it. It just a business.

No, I do not have any valuable items with that acc. Are you kidding me, for that small price? My price based on EpicNpc topics like this one. They are selling accs without items too. As you can see, it is 17$ for accs like mine.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:24:27 AM

lol, i don't get why you take what i wrote so personal. I did saw that it was selling before, but not much, that's why i said that i didn't know it had much of a market.
And i didn't say you can't play, but that obviously some people with higher mmr bought their account's because some of them can't play.

Stay positive dude, not everything you read is an insult.

cheers
zybik (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:35:24 AM

lol, i don't get why you take what i wrote so personal. I did saw that it was selling before, but not much, that's why i said that i didn't know it had much of a market.
And i didn't say you can't play, but that obviously some people with higher mmr bought their account's because some of them can't play.

Stay positive dude, not everything you read is an insult.

cheers

I didn't take it so personal. Yes, you didn't say I can't play dota) I wrote it to continue my previous sentence. I thought you will see my mmr and say to not play dota Grin So, I just prevented it.  Wink
zybik (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:13:42 AM

Still selling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: