Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:11:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cloudminr.io recent site hack an internal scheme to run away with our money??  (Read 1898 times)
yavwa (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

Shillingcoin core v1.16.4

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 05:03:26 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 06:11:29 AM by yavwa

Did the https://cloudminr.io/ website get hacked? its been down for like 5 days now? Did it get hacked or is it just a trick to run away with our money...
I had almost 1Thz  of and i bought them like 2 months ago. i haven't received as much bitcoins as the ones i put in n its killing me they are down.
Whats not clear is that am curious if they were a scheme or genuine mining contracts.
Am a customer and up to now i haven't received any email explaining what happened and there plan on us...

Why do you keep on deleting my topic???
until someone hears me i wont stop

Am I spamming? Report me!
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:14:15 AM

They most likely ran away
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:32:24 PM

they have run out those coins.
but those cloud mining is just ponzi scheme. looking for cloud mining? go to www.hashnest.com or such legit mining site. wanna see the texture of the ponzi scam? go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:46:07 PM

Never trust an .io website

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:20:21 PM

Did the https://cloudminr.io/ website get hacked? its been down for like 5 days now? Did it get hacked or is it just a trick to run away with our money...
I had almost 1Thz  of and i bought them like 2 months ago. i haven't received as much bitcoins as the ones i put in n its killing me they are down.
Whats not clear is that am curious if they were a scheme or genuine mining contracts.
Am a customer and up to now i haven't received any email explaining what happened and there plan on us...

hack is the common excuse from the HYIP or ponzi websites, most of the time their site won't be coming back. They're probably enjoying the  BTC they ran away with especially with the sudden price rise..
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:23:15 PM

hack is the common excuse from the HYIP or ponzi websites, most of the time their site won't be coming back. They're probably enjoying the  BTC they ran away with especially with the sudden price rise..

hack, ddos, bugs, database issues, and the list goes on. and great point, with the price rise recently i wouldnt be surprised if tey already cashed out those remaining bitcoins. the timing fits pretty well. if the site decides to give some sort of eta on when the site will be back up, and pushes said eta back, there should be no doubt that theyve ran. i personally think its already collapsed though.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:24:37 PM

lol many sites got that domain mate. @OP I would say this is an attempt to scam you out of your bitcoins as it seemed a deal too nice to be true. And most cloud "mining" sites have a habit of turning scam, bad luck you got scammed before ROI.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:22:41 AM

i trust shapeshift.io; a site being a .io domain or not has nothing to do with the site's credibility.

now cloudminr.io/ are selling out there database, haha! exposing 1k user names as proof of there databse

They already cashed out there btc https://blockchain.info/address/175o52E64wHQumzfLFnKrPaukJsvo9pgMb

it was all a scam, they were just waiting for the btc price to favor them...

id expect a lot of the cloud mining ponzis to cash out around now with the price increase, xscrypt also decided to cash out a few days ago. they might wait for the price to rise a bit more though, seeing the current trend.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
fukuda

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:10:18 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1120308

They are already selling it.
xeryan

Activity: 337

HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:44:09 PM

This is the meaningless thing I ever heard.
You can't judge a website from its first domain.

For the OP: Do you think we are soothsayers?
plaaster29

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:49:42 PM

My old bitcointalk account is stolen ( plaaster ) I made a new.

This rascal is signed in several of my accounts. Including Paypal Smiley He bought my last money 1 x Color LED Motor Bike Car Tire Valve Wheel Flash Light Lamp (SKU051654) US$1.19 on banggood.com. Smiley Smiley Order #7279787.

Here should be able to know something ??

Bangood sent me e-mail - Thank you for your order from Banggood.com. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link for you to track your order. (If your order status is in Pending right now, which means you have not completed payment yet) You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order, please visit our Help Center or contact us at cservice@banggood.com.

Maybe i can tracking number.

plaaster
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:53:35 PM

cloudmining that is a scam hmmm that makes sense. They are dirty little people selling peoples details, must be broke or just the lowest of the low to need to do that for some btc dust.
austinsimonson

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://pastebin.com/YXriDWW2

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 08:05:59 PM

Did you think about volume? the list is huge.

I will post another leak in a few minutes.

Cloudminr.io full original database: http://pastebin.com/YXriDWW2
80.000 accounts   SEND 0.5BTC to: 1GgxS8kWKNsyNxbSGjqBMLng9M8Br2qK1U
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:53:35 AM

You may find this interesting -> coindesk review

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:57:35 AM

I'm pretty sure it's an inside job... They ran with the money and sold the DB IMHO....

If they were truely hacked, it was a BAD coding job on their part to leave all our passwords unencrypted in their db... C'mon, it's just md5() in php... One line is all it takes to hash a pass  Angry

xeryan

Activity: 337

HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:17:11 AM

C'mon, it's just md5() in php... One line is all it takes to hash a pass  Angry
md5 is not secure anymore, password_hash() is the way to go
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:21:14 AM

C'mon, it's just md5() in php... One line is all it takes to hash a pass  Angry
md5 is not secure anymore, password_hash() is the way to go

password_hash would have been better, altough AFAIK it's new (isn't it only php 5.5>?)... It's just my point that it's not good to use no hashing whatsoever... I couldn't care less if they used sha, md5,.... but not using any hashing at all is unforgivable

plaaster29

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:10:22 PM

My old bitcointalk account is stolen ( plaaster ) I made a new.

This rascal is signed in several of my accounts. Including Paypal Smiley He bought my last money 1 x Color LED Motor Bike Car Tire Valve Wheel Flash Light Lamp (SKU051654) US$1.19 on banggood.com. Smiley Smiley Order #7279787.

Here should be able to know something ??

Bangood sent me e-mail - Thank you for your order from Banggood.com. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link for you to track your order. (If your order status is in Pending right now, which means you have not completed payment yet) You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order, please visit our Help Center or contact us at cservice@banggood.com.

Maybe i can tracking number.

plaaster

This bastard canceled order from Banggood.com. And i get full refund. Thats nice. Now give back my bitcointalk account. I know that you're reading this forum. Began to fear tracking order ? Amateur !
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:24:10 PM

sure, it is best way how to run away with money - simply claim about some hack, leak publicly some DB dump and disappear again behind proxies and anonymous domains..and then buy enough bitcointalk accounts, create new service and profit again and again..with basically no risk.
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:17:26 PM

now cloudminr.io/ are selling out there database, haha! exposing 1k user names as proof of there databse

They already cashed out there btc https://blockchain.info/address/175o52E64wHQumzfLFnKrPaukJsvo9pgMb

it was all a scam, they were just waiting for the btc price to favor them...

Why do you think its their address ? They also have transactions like these https://blockchain.info/tx/1c91eca021390e65775a8b85d70ac23aaa71515d3998a749d3705fb9c637339b

which say that its a payout from freebitcoin .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: