Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero Member  (Read 337 times)
umair01 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:31:29 AM

Selling a Hero account.
It has almost 1000 posts, activity is in 650 range,
 has green trust,  not on sig campaign, doesn't owe any loans.
I accept escrow, offer me
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:30:09 AM

i offer .4BTC if signed message is available with atleast 3months old address that the account has posted. contact me via PM if you agree to my offer
umair01 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:06:58 AM

i offer .4BTC if signed message is available with atleast 3months old address that the account has posted. contact me via PM if you agree to my offer

Thank you for offering, anyone else interested?
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:15:51 AM

Why don't you put this in the auctions sections? You're more likely to get a better price for it, and it's easier for people to give you bids/offers.

Is a signed message available? Is the trust light or dark green on default trust? When was it registered? What is its post quality?
umair01 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:29:17 AM

Why don't you put this in the auctions sections? You're more likely to get a better price for it, and it's easier for people to give you bids/offers.

Is a signed message available? Is the trust light or dark green on default trust? When was it registered? What is its post quality?

You're right I should have, I'll probably end going over there. Yes signed is available and it's currently light. The account was registered a couple years ago, and the quality isn't LQ but isn't HQ. So basically there's a mixture of each.
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:05:05 PM

To me, the account is worth around 0.7 BTC based on your descriptions. If you go to the auctions section, you can make that, or even 0.8 your BIN price and see how many bids you get. Best of luck with selling this account, it seems like a really good one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: