Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MDT] Midnight | Blue Midnight Wish 256, 1-Click Nodes, Ongoing POW, POS  (Read 8327 times)
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:43:09 PM

WTB 10k MDT for .06 btc guys, anyone interested pm me  Smiley

Since no one is interested to sell, i will wait for an exchange. My offer is closed for now, will see how this coin rolls out in exchanges

With the instamine and gpu miner, you should be able to score some coins for cheap if and when this hit an exchange. Cheesy

How many coins were instamined?

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:53:33 PM

WTB 10k MDT for .06 btc guys, anyone interested pm me  Smiley

Since no one is interested to sell, i will wait for an exchange. My offer is closed for now, will see how this coin rolls out in exchanges

With the instamine and gpu miner, you should be able to score some coins for cheap if and when this hit an exchange. Cheesy

All coins until now lol ....... But seriously i dont say its totally instamined since the algorithm is new and at first cpu miners were mining. We had a chance to mine with cpu for a while and then someone build a gpu miner i think and gpu miner is mining this coin shortly after the launch yesterday
midnightwish (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:36:29 AM

I added a fork of sgminer to the repo:

https://github.com/midnightmdt/sgminer

I made the changes I think are needed but need to get some dependencies installed to compile it and try it out.  If anyone else wants to try compiling it and test it out feel free.  You should be able to specify "midnight" as the algo.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 02:45:21 AM

I added a fork of sgminer to the repo:

https://github.com/midnightmdt/sgminer

I made the changes I think are needed but need to get some dependencies installed to compile it and try it out.  If anyone else wants to try compiling it and test it out feel free.  You should be able to specify "midnight" as the algo.
good luck with that  Grin

ps: if you want you can hire a gpu dev to do the coding for you (but obviously it wont be free)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
midnightwish (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:19:17 AM

Made a Windows build with Mingw64 of sgminer.  It runs, doesn't like my NVidia card... I haven't tested this on my rig with an ATI card yet, about to do that, but if anyone wants to try it:

https://mega.co.nz/#!JBdmEAyS!PSsB1-XqLFGDn3MXBH3r-FRAR7JYFXShdkuO35ubLwc

runs with --algorithm midnight
Taiga

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:45:08 AM

Made a Windows build with Mingw64 of sgminer.  It runs, doesn't like my NVidia card... I haven't tested this on my rig with an ATI card yet, about to do that, but if anyone wants to try it:

https://mega.co.nz/#!JBdmEAyS!PSsB1-XqLFGDn3MXBH3r-FRAR7JYFXShdkuO35ubLwc

Hi , i can't download  from mega, please replace to another filehosting
oldkolobok

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:32:10 AM

bin file is not created on ATI
midnightwish (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:35:41 AM

Ok I got a build that successfully compiles the kernel for the gpu on both my NVidia and my ATI machines:

sgminermdt-windows-upd.zip

The only problem I'm having with it now is that it just spews hardware errors.  So that is down to either tweaking the midnight.cl kernel file or adjusting settings, but somebody can do that without having to recompile the miner itself.

Taiga

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:43:55 AM

Ok I got a build that successfully compiles the kernel for the gpu on both my NVidia and my ATI machines:

The only problem I'm having with it now is that it just spews hardware errors.  So that is down to either tweaking the midnight.cl kernel file or adjusting settings, but somebody can do that without having to recompile the miner itself.

Hi dev, i can't download windows-qt  wallet and Sgminer from mega, please replace to another filehosting
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:50:59 AM

The only problem I'm having with it now is that it just spews hardware errors.  So that is down to either tweaking the midnight.cl kernel file or adjusting settings, but somebody can do that without having to recompile the miner itself.

thank you DEV.!!!!
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:05:13 AM

This coin looks interesting.

midnightwish (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:50:31 AM

The only problem I'm having with it now is that it just spews hardware errors.  So that is down to either tweaking the midnight.cl kernel file or adjusting settings, but somebody can do that without having to recompile the miner itself.

Hi dev, i can't download windows-qt  wallet and Sgminer from mega, please replace to another filehosting

I put it on wikisend until I get the website up...:

midnight-qt-1.1.1.zip

Taiga

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:56:58 AM

I put it on wikisend until I get the website up...:

midnight-qt-1.1.1.zip

Thank dev
SIX3P0

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:24:15 AM

WTB 10k MDT for .06 btc guys, anyone interested pm me  Smiley

All coins until now lol ....... But seriously i dont say its totally instamined since the algorithm is new and at first cpu miners were mining. We had a chance to mine with cpu for a while and then someone build a gpu miner i think and gpu miner is mining this coin shortly after the launch yesterday
Too bad this was killed by a few with soooo much greed, that they screwed themselves...
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:45:56 AM

Every coin that is launched now is early miners get the reward. When will the devs learn, they kill their coins because of greed. Well, some will buy it on the exchange and several will be burned. This coin could have done better. Next coin please.  Grin
Taiga

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:48:49 AM

COLOR 0A
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe --algorithm midnight -o stratum+tcp://mdt.suprnova.cc:5146 -u xxxx.1 -p 1234567
pause

ati amd 280x, only hw Huh please give me .bat file
Sir_Astral

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:57:41 AM

POS diff is very high.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013