Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning pool.mn is a scammer / Watch out where you mining  (Read 982 times)
Penetrator10 (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:31:53 PM

Ok lets start from the begin.I was mining TAGR on pool.mn , at the end of mining i had 5,301,561.83612758.I made a withdraw ,but it stuck too larg amount ,so pool operator had to make that manualy.And he did , but send me one million less.How can he make a error for one million coins !!.I wrote him 3 pm's , give him more then one week time and nothing , no answer and no coins.At this time he was online and set up pools for other coins , so he must read my pm's , besides he knows by his owne that he did not send me my million coins.This topic is not about TAGR coin , i just want to show you his attitude for his minners.And what to say more for me he is a thief.
YesOrNo

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:09:14 PM

Ok lets start from the begin.I was mining TAGR on pool.mn , at the end of mining i had 5,301,561.83612758.I made a withdraw ,but it stuck too larg amount ,so pool operator had to make that manualy.And he did , but send me one million less.How can he make a error for one million coins !!.I wrote him 3 pm's , give him more then one week time and nothing , no answer and no coins.At this time he was online and set up pools for other coins , so he must read my pm's , besides he knows by his owne that he did not send me my million coins.This topic is not about TAGR coin , i just want to show you his attitude for his minners.And what to say more for me he is a thief.

I have the same situation.
I can't cash out any single coin. Was mining there but can't cashout my cons. Sick!
He also didn't replyes on my messages.
ioncanon

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:27:18 PM

me too
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:35:30 PM

I have mined at pool.mn without issue.

twitter @antiiclimax
poolmn

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 03:36:25 PM

I've sent you the missing coins, and re-enabled payout on the pool, you can withdraw !

I recommend withdrawing your coins in the future and simply don't let a big stack on the pool...

https://pool.mn - 0.99% fee
Penetrator10 (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:36:33 PM

After that topic he give me back my coins.I will close this topic when all will get their coins , so please write when you get your coins.
YesOrNo

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:53:45 PM

I've sent you the missing coins, and re-enabled payout on the pool, you can withdraw !

I recommend withdrawing your coins in the future and simply don't let a big stack on the pool...
For a few days there was no response from you.
And now you have appeared within a few minutes. What a coincidence.
I have a reply from you, pool is working.
In the future simply respect your miners that's it.
If you don't know how to do that I recommend  learn  from ocminer, minerpools, coin-miners , suchpool etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: