Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: rofo and noble or noxt  (Read 532 times)
paytplay (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:10:31 PM

I dont know , been following the guy for a while and things seem to be in the right order. What you think? good venture or just a dev with two coins because one was not enough. so tempting to buy it again, as i have bought in the past, but i want some input.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:00:05 PM

I dont know , been following the guy for a while and things seem to be in the right order. What you think? good venture or just a dev with two coins because one was not enough. so tempting to buy it again, as i have bought in the past, but i want some input.

Rofo has been one of the most hard working and honest devs around. Unfortunately, his vision has not been in line with most peoples (eg. making a lot of money fast) and therefore the market seems against him. Him being a one man team has slowed down some of his work, but he is still going for it. Seeing how the price (albeit with a low volume) has been stable for half a year, I don't think you can go very wrong buying into his projects now. There is about to be some exciting stuff to be released on the NOXT part, which will also fuel noblecoin.

Disclosure: I have been involved with Noble and NOXT almost from the start and hold a decend amount of both.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:39:07 PM

Much agreement with NorrisK ^^

Rofo seems to be a genuinely straight, honest developer, and I've always liked both Noble and NOXT as projects.
Love to see Noble/NOXT doing better; it pisses me off that solid, legitimate projects like Noble are losing out to flavour of the week scams.
But at least they are still in the game.... Cool

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:37:26 AM

I agree 100%! rofo is one of the best crypto entrepreneurs going around with a solid and realistic roadmap for real world adoption
paytplay (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:21:30 PM

You can count me in, just wanted to make sure other folks felt the same way. Cheers
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:42:37 PM

Here's news from the NOXT thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.msg11864016#msg11864016

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:55:37 AM

You can count me in, just wanted to make sure other folks felt the same way. Cheers

Just remember it can take a bit longer than the regular 1 week coins.. This will be a long term investment, not a get rich in a week type of thing. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: