Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'M SELLING MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL  (Read 742 times)
bachlovesstories (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:14:21 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 02:25:21 PM by bachlovesstories

Channel Name: Secret, After Sale
Channel Language: English
First Video Uploaded in: Jun 19, 2015
Subscriber: 173
Total View: 68.540
Warning?: No warning
Daily Revenue of this channel: $2-$4
Price of this channel: $325
Additional Comments: I want to sell my organic vine channel and I've been working for this channel like one month. I fixed titles, desc, tags and everything. There is $86 inside of the channel. Which is, you will get this money at the beginning of the August.

Pictures:

Revenue in last 28 days:

* If you want to escrows, I'm okay with that.
* Payment Methods: Paypal or BTC

** Buying the channel might be the right investment for yourself. I mean, daily you will make $2-$4(maybe more) and you don't have to do anything.

PRICE IS OPEN FOR NEGOTIATION! JUST SEND ME PM AND LET'S TALK THE ALL DETAILS.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:21:17 PM

It seems little bit overpriced if you ask me , however can you show proof of earnings on Google Adsense , that would be much better or use SocialBlade and link us to your channel their so we know the real estimated price of your channel , I personally interessted but don't have enough knowledge on those stuff .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:27:51 PM

It seems little bit overpriced if you ask me , however can you show proof of earnings on Google Adsense , that would be much better or use SocialBlade and link us to your channel their so we know the real estimated price of your channel , I personally interessted but don't have enough knowledge on those stuff .

Hey, the price is well-calculated. Why?

$80 inside of this channel. If you buy channel you will get $80 in August, plus channel is generating $3 daily. In three month you will make $270. Total= $350. After three months, your investment will start to generate profit for you.

Channel is not connected to adsense. It is connected to youtube partner program. After you bought the channel, I will send you, partner program login details, change the paypal mail and you done.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:44:31 PM

I just want to confirm the price and know what the channel is about my self since I do not know much about this . (use this http://socialblade.com/ )
and also .. what the hell ? I never heard about this , don't YouTube put your earnings on your Google Adsense account then you Withraw them for Western Union or another payement you would like to ?  Huh https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1714384?hl=en

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:53:44 PM

I just want to confirm the price and know what the channel is about my self since I do not know much about this . (use this http://socialblade.com/ )
and also .. what the hell ? I never heard about this , don't YouTube put your earnings on your Google Adsense account then you Withraw them for Western Union or another payement you would like to ?  Huh https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1714384?hl=en

Socialblade is useless at this point because If I want to see all details about my channel I have wait for like 5-6 months to see accurate results. But, I put my channel on Socialblade and here you go:

I don't use adsense. I only use youtube partner programs. If anybody buy this channel they can get paid to Paypal, Bank Account, WMZ.
Fullbuster

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

What is this channel about ?
bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:39:59 PM

What is this channel about ?

Vine Compilations.
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 08:50:20 PM

The thing is you are using vines on your channel as your content, if a vine creator sees a problem with any of the vines on your channel, they'll just get the video taken down. Way overpriced imo.
bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:00:04 PM

The thing is you are using vines on your channel as your content, if a vine creator sees a problem with any of the vines on your channel, they'll just get the video taken down. Way overpriced imo.

OK, I will try to respond your silly comment as calm as I can. There is millions of channels about vine. Millions of videos about vine compilation. I have 10 vine channel like that. Some of them watched more than 3 million. Nobody is claiming anything.

If you don't know anything about copyrights, youtube re-use system do not comment it. Thanks for opinion about price but price will stay as $350. I explained the price at my second comment.
bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:21:35 PM

Bump for one time.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 11:25:40 AM

Bump for second time. Price is open for negotiation.

Bump once per 24 hours.

bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:45:38 AM

Bump for second time. Price is open for negotiation.

Bump once per 24 hours.

Alright, thank you.
bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:20:02 PM

Bump for one time!
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 03:39:56 PM

OK, I will try to respond your silly comment as calm as I can. There is millions of channels about vine. Millions of videos about vine compilation. I have 10 vine channel like that. Some of them watched more than 3 million. Nobody is claiming anything.

If you don't know anything about copyrights, youtube re-use system do not comment it. Thanks for opinion about price but price will stay as $350. I explained the price at my second comment.
Ok so, you are using other peoples original content on your channel, which is violating the original viner's copyright. If only ONE of the vine creators from your video asks for the video to be taken down, then all the millions of views you got from that video are gone. Maybe people aren't claiming now, but if any of them felt like it they could. All of your videos are a ticking time bomb, i'm just trying to inform others of it. Have a nice day Smiley
bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:45:57 PM

Ok so, you are using other peoples original content on your channel, which is violating the original viner's copyright. If only ONE of the vine creators from your video asks for the video to be taken down, then all the millions of views you got from that video are gone. Maybe people aren't claiming now, but if any of them felt like it they could. All of your videos are a ticking time bomb, i'm just trying to inform others of it. Have a nice day Smiley

I'm gonna argue with an ignorant. Sale is still on!
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 03:54:44 PM

What he is saying makes perfect sense, even if it is unlikely to happen. Don't just disregard claims because you don't like them.
bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:00:41 PM

What he is saying makes perfect sense, even if it is unlikely to happen. Don't just disregard claims because you don't like them.

Great, there is two ignorant, right now. It doesn't makes sense at all. Nobody but nobody can claim anything. He says "all of my videos ticking time bomb" because vine creators can claim their content.

Youtube copyright policies, re-use system is allowing you use content, create compilations and creators cannot claim sh*t. IF YOU DON'T KNOW S**T ABOUT RE-USE SYSTEM, JUST SHUT UP!

Edit: I've been creating compilations since the beginning of the vine and none of my channels closed. Even couple vine creators came to my video, wrote a comment and they thanked me!
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 04:14:50 PM

I've been using Bittorrent for illegal means for years now and I have never been caught. Does that mean that I am complying with copyright law? No. Just because you haven't had a take-down doesn't mean that it complies with copyright.

Using all of other peoples content with no additions of your own financial gain is NOT fair use ( http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/is-a-compilation-video--fail-video--laughing-babie-1720125.html ). As said, the chances of a take down are next to none, but that doesn't mean it complies with copyright law or fair use. I suggest you learn about what you're preaching before calling others ignorant.

Good luck with your sale.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:25:40 PM

A few years ago I got a copyright notice from youtube, the video was of my own son (wtf) he is a footballer.
I took the video myself, metadata with GPS coordinates also in the video, no music added just my video.
A claim by a third party supposedly, I removed my partnership and adsense after no negotiations from them.

Really cheesed me off.

If they can do that to me, it can happen to anyone.

And its gone.
bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:29:27 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 04:55:04 PM by bachlovesstories

I've been using Bittorrent for illegal means for years now and I have never been caught. Does that mean that I am complying with copyright law? No. Just because you haven't had a take-down doesn't mean that it complies with copyright.

Using all of other peoples content with no additions of your own financial gain is NOT fair use ( http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/is-a-compilation-video--fail-video--laughing-babie-1720125.html ). As said, the chances of a take down are next to none, but that doesn't mean it complies with copyright law or fair use. I suggest you learn about what you're preaching before calling others ignorant.

Good luck with your sale.

That is a compilation video and mine is "vine" compilation video. Companies like Failyarmy, Jukin Media are paying for those videos. You cannot buy the rights of vine compilations. Fail, Funny compilations and vine compilations are different things.

You cannot use fail, funny videos without permission or acquiring because you don't have right to use it but you can do everything with vine videos.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: