Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:53:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero Member account  (Read 1359 times)
BitBatFan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:56:48 AM

It's the 16th now, did the last one to bid win this?

Its till 16th end. There is no mention of time zone so have to assume its forum time which means another five and a half hours left.

0.44 btc

Bid increases by 0.08 BTC so this is invalid. The next bid should be 0.51 BTC.

And where is this written?
zz11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:03:41 AM

Its till 16th end. There is no mention of time zone so have to assume its forum time which means another five and a half hours left.

0.44 btc

He mentioned in a later post.

I started it at 0.1 because that is a different post and I am not putting them together k. Also increments must go by 0.08 at lowest

The winning bid was 0.43BTC in the end which is a bargain for a account of this type. It seems as the market for accounts is low now.

ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:11:48 PM

0.44 btc

I started it at 0.1 because that is a different post and I am not putting them together k. Also increments must go by 0.08 at lowest

The winning bid was 0.43BTC in the end which is a bargain for a account of this type. It seems as the market for accounts is low now.

Yes he mentioned it in middle of the thread because OP did not want increase in this thread for 0.01 bids.
I followed the rules of this auction and now have an account I wish to claim.
But where is the OP? Has not logged in since his last message about revision on increments the bids?
Is he going to through with this sale to me?
Kimochii

Activity: 168

Professional Gamer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 02:34:35 PM

This auction its still active?

zz11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:05:15 PM

0.44 btc

Yes he mentioned it in middle of the thread because OP did not want increase in this thread for 0.01 bids.
But where is the OP? Has not logged in since his last message about revision on increments the bids?

It seems as if he was unhappy with the price and decided not to log in. Sadly for him that is not how an auction works. If he now backs out he will deservedly get negative feedback.

It shouldn't be but you can post your bid and if he likes it he may contact you directly and sell it.

ANdr0id

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:15:28 PM

0.44 btc

It seems as if he was unhappy with the price and decided not to log in. Sadly for him that is not how an auction works. If he now backs out he will deservedly get negative feedback.

It shouldn't be but you can post your bid and if he likes it he may contact you directly and sell it.
Well this is not how auction should end. I am new to forum and the first auction here was not how I imagined it would be. If I bid and won but do not get to claim my win why bother participate in one?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: