Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay pal selling  (Read 1077 times)
kevingrnsee (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:34:35 PM

I am wanting to sell Bitcoin on this site using pay pal. The thing that is holding me back is the fear that people will reverse it and I will not get my money from the Bitcoin that I sell. Can someone tell me people that are trustable on this site or how I can prevent this from happening. It would be much appreciated and thank you!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:41:59 PM

Basically it's easy to know , you should look to their trust . Most likely someone with green Trust will never scam you unless he got hacked or it's not actually him .
But that dosen't mean that chances of getting scammed are 0% , you need to see the amount of BTC in each of his trades , It could be like 30$ as amount on the trade from a trusted member then overtime , his trust will become green and he can use that to scam people .
also check his Position and try to trade with mostly "Hero" or "Legendary" members because their accounts are valuable and they most of the time don't take chances
you should also know that this  dosen't mean that people who aren't Hero or above and people without green trust  are scammers ,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 10:32:02 PM

I am wanting to sell Bitcoin on this site using pay pal. The thing that is holding me back is the fear that people will reverse it and I will not get my money from the Bitcoin that I sell. Can someone tell me people that are trustable on this site or how I can prevent this from happening. It would be much appreciated and thank you!
I can purchase bitcoin from you, I have a verified premier paypal since 2011 or 2012, and I've done numerous trades on this forum without a problem.
PM me if you ever want to sell bitcoin. Smiley
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:38:49 AM

Use well respected trusted members with lots of trades who wouldnt want to risk their rep for you BTC>

Paypal can be good for trading just dont go near any newbies or even remotely sketch deals.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:26:10 AM

I can purchase bitcoin from you, I have a verified premier paypal since 2011 or 2012, and I've done numerous trades on this forum without a problem.

I can vouch for this guy. I haven't made any transaction with him, yet. But as you can see on his threads, he's really genuine. A lot of happy customers from his thread that sold their coins for paypal. No bad feedback so far. Good guy monbux to save your day lol.

mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:33:58 AM

how I can prevent this from happening
You cannot really, because whenever you are the receiver of Paypal, you are in the hands of the payer.
If he wants to reverse it, there is nothing you can do.
And he has 180days for to make the decision!!!
There  are ways to prevent it, but no reliable btc-buyer will be willing to do(total identification...).
So choose only someone who has a long history of reliable exchanges.
Because of the selling of accounts here, there is no real reliability here. its a kind of "do it and prey".

If you dont like this risk, simply use OKpay,its irreversible and avoid Paypal.

I can recommend you myself(  Grin ) or https://localbitcoins.com/ad/160362/cash-out-your-bitcoins-paypal

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
alpesh102

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:13:26 PM

i want to sell bitcoin. but i m new in paypal...so help me recive paymet in paypal...i m in india.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 04:09:27 PM

i want to sell bitcoin. but i m new in paypal...so help me recive paymet in paypal...i m in india.

try to contact with @monbux, im 100% sure he can offer you a pretty good service and help you with anything you need.

you can use his services or choose another one from this forum like him, i mean a trusted member.

i really think is the best way to do that.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:40:04 PM

try selling it to reputable members and surely they won't scam you for few bucks and i suggest monbux but i think he only accept is CAD USD though
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:43:21 PM

try selling it to reputable members and surely they won't scam you for few bucks and i suggest monbux but i think he only accept is CAD USD though

monbux is likely on a plane on the way to his vacation spot at the moment, just be aware that he will have limited internet access for now.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:48:15 AM

you only need to give him your paypal email, the same for bitcoin he only need your address, pretty easy

if you want a fast thing it's better for you to go first with an escrow directly
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:27:46 PM

I can vouch for this guy. I haven't made any transaction with him, yet. But as you can see on his threads, he's really genuine. A lot of happy customers from his thread that sold their coins for paypal. No bad feedback so far. Good guy monbux to save your day lol.

That's not how you vouch for people.

No wonder so many people here get ripped off, "i never did business with him, but he seems nice, give him your coins..."
ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:37:45 PM

No wonder so many people here get ripped off, "i never did business with him, but he seems nice, give him your coins..."

Vouching for him would be wrong, but recommending him based on his trades is right here. Better to trade with someone trusted than trading with a regular guy. I have had luck converting on localbitcoins in the past. Lots of reputed traders there too.
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:00:06 AM

I'm not saying that he should go with him. I may be wrong but it still the OPs choice on whom to go with.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:43:45 AM

I'm not saying that he should go with him. I may be wrong but it still the OPs choice on whom to go with.

Then don't say you vouch for him.

Don't vouch for people you haven't done business with. If everyone followed that rule there would be significantly less people getting ripped off here.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:32:36 PM

Using Paypal for crypto currency trades is always risky. The TOS are not user-friendly when you don't use it within the official buyer-/seller-secure program.
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:14:23 AM

Use btc via pp only with trusted user's.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
alpesh102

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:15:57 PM

Using Paypal for crypto currency trades is always risky. The TOS are not user-friendly when you don't use it within the official buyer-/seller-secure program.

ANY risk trading in localbitcoins.com escrow service by paypal payment?
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:46:37 PM

The problem with paypal is not the escrow. By the way Localbitcoins Escrow is above all doubts.
The scam always starts after escrow is released. 180days time for the scammer to reverse payment...
But scammers dont alsways win at Paypal.
I made one scammer already loose the dispute at Paypal and he even lost his PPaccount...

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:19:33 PM

I agree with all the posts above.  PP is tough to accept without risk of chargebacks.  i can also buy bitcoins with paypal, but I typically will only buy them at 10% less than Coinbase at time of transfer.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: