Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HeelCoin ** Original Concept ** HEEL -- TRADING - Block Explorer -- More  (Read 21987 times)
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:19:29 PM

On crowdsale.io there are only 5M coins for ICO what happens to the remaining 95M? It will be mined? What algo if so?
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:26:08 PM

I really thought it was a joke that currency.
I think it is serious lol
heelcoin (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 09:39:05 PM

I really thought it was a joke that currency.
I think it is serious lol

We are a small group of professionals with backgrounds in fashion, marketing and finance.

We have a passion for fashion and an eye for value.

We feel that the footwear industry is vastly underserved by the status quo and want to create a way for our industry to transform in this new age.

Our plan is to introduce a new currency dedicated to the footwear industry with the objective of decentralizing how people cover their feet.

On crowdsale.io there are only 5M coins for ICO what happens to the remaining 95M? It will be mined? What algo if so?

Our goal is for people to be active holders, traders and transactors with HeelCoin.

HeelCoin is a PoS coin with a 24% annual return rate. This is to encourage holding and earn stake.

HeelCoin has a low entry ICO price. This is to encourage trading.

HeelCoin is dedicated to a market with massive reach. This is to encourage transacting.

We will be announcing more news as we step towards success!

totoy

Activity: 623

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:44:05 PM

Algo?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 09:49:54 PM

Algo?
POS only

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
KidKrypto

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:52:29 PM

So all coins are on ICO and if it doesn't sell out will the remaining ones be burnt by the crowd sale folks?

totoy

Activity: 623

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:55:39 PM

Ah kk, thanks oc
Bad Blood

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:40:41 AM

Will the coins get burnt that don't sell? That could instantly increase the value of the coins that don't get burnt.
heelcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 03:12:06 PM

Yes. All unsold coins will be burned to increase value and confidence in HeelCoin.
Crowdsale does not burn them directly but we will post the burn information here.

ICO starts soon!

heelcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 08:48:35 PM

ICO starts in approximately 17 hours.

Countdown (and purchase) page is here:

http://crowdsale.io/crowdsales/HeelCoin

heelcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 12:46:08 PM

A little over an hour until you can get your HEELs!

Are you ready?

heelcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 02:05:35 PM

You can now buy HeelCoin!

Get your HeelCoin here:

http://crowdsale.io/crowdsales/HeelCoin

Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:38:15 PM

I really like this coin. I love shoes and especially heels. A cute pair Stilettos for a nice night out get me all warm and fuzzy.

Black Fire

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:55:05 PM

Hopefully I can get a pair of Jimmy's like these with this coin. I would so rock these!

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:01:38 PM

Wow, this is...stupid.

Let's see how many people fall for this scam.
Bad Blood

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:02:26 PM

Yes. All unsold coins will be burned to increase value and confidence in HeelCoin.
Crowdsale does not burn them directly but we will post the burn information here.

ICO starts soon!

Good to hear dev. This will bring instant value as the supply will decrease if it doesn't sell out. If it does sell out it's even better as there is strong demand.
heelcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 04:49:17 PM

Correction and clarification on the ICO rules:

We are keeping the coin supply numbers manageable and easier to understand with a proportionate ICO. This means ALL of the 5M premined coins are available for sale to everyone who purchases coins. All of the coins will be distributed proportionately to those who buy coins during the presale so there will be 5M coins in distribution regardless of sellout status.

However, in the interest of fairness, maintaining confidence in our efforts and consistency with our announcements we will still be maintaining our stance on unsold coins being burned.

Currently all 5M premined coins are staking interest during the ICO. Upon completion of the distribution of HeelCoins to ICO buyers any additional HEELs that have been generated during this time will be burned. This is to maintain the value of the coins purchased during the distribution and to alleviate concerns of any post ICO dumping of held coins.

Hopefully I can get a pair of Jimmy's like these with this coin.
http://www.bragmybag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/jimmy-choo-shoe-cruise-2014-collection-3.jpg
I would so rock these!

You will be happy with some of our upcoming announcements Wink

GenX

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:43:41 PM

Looks like this dev has found an largely untapped market for crypto coins. Women.  Nothing wrong with sexy ladies strutting their stuff in a pair of hot high heels.
heelcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 07:05:03 PM

Looks like this dev has found an largely untapped market for crypto coins. Women.  Nothing wrong with sexy ladies strutting their stuff in a pair of hot high heels.

Thank you and that is only the start of this untapped market with Worldwide potential...

According to the estimates from the Euromonitor International, the global apparel and footwear market grew by 5% in value terms in 2013 and will further increase by an incremental US$58 billion to 2018.  

Several highlighted findings:

•   China will account for 50% of absolute growth over 2013-2018. It will overtake the US to become the world’s largest apparel and footwear market in 2017.
   •   The Middle East and Africa have also become a new frontier for growth. The region’s apparel and footwear sales are set to rise by US$17.9 billion over 2013-2018.
   •   The United States is forecast to be the second largest contributor to global value growth of apparel & footwear sales after China.
   •   While still a quarter the size of the apparel market, value growth of footwear outpaced that of apparel in 2013, registering a 6.1% yearly gain compared to apparel’s 4.8%.

A recent market research report estimates the footwear market will reach a valuation of US$211.5 billion by the end of 2018.

HeelCoin is perfectly positioned to take advantage of opportunities in this global industry.

Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:16:00 PM

How does Heelcoin tie into this global market? Will there be vendors and market places I can use my Heelcoins to purchase lovely foot ware?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: