Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HeelCoin ** Original Concept ** HEEL -- TRADING - Block Explorer -- More  (Read 21987 times)
heelcoin (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 03:33:22 PM

Thank you everyone for your support. We are thrilled with the community that is forming and we love that people understand what we are doing Smiley

Hi,

If i may make one suggestion, you should get some High heels and start giving them away when people use the hashtag #HeelCoin, i can see getting alot more women intrested on twitter, and it would help to introduce and interest women in cryptos.(or anybody into shoes)

J

We are very fond of promotion through social media. Twitter is very helpful for spreading the Love of Shoes and Money. We will not be doing a Shoe Giveaway (yet) but we have planned some incredible social activity... And maybe some giveaways too Wink.
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:41:06 PM

in celebration of Heel Coin i might post a pic of my heels...  Roll Eyes  Shocked

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
KidKrypto

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:57:04 PM

in celebration of Heel Coin i might post a pic of my heels...  Roll Eyes  Shocked

Where are your heels? Don't be shy. Smiley

-Lux-

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:09:42 PM

but no wallet for linux! ?

SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
notmyname

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:14:21 PM

told my wife about this, she stopped listening when i used the word "shoe"...
Ice Man

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:27:54 PM

Not mine. she wanted to know more such as what types and how much. I did have to explain it was about those "internet coins" like the others but that it had a mission of dealing in fashion particularly heed shoes. It was the longest she eve listen to me about cryptos and wanted to know when the store would open.  Shocked
Red Headed Stepchild

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:32:33 PM

This looks like a pretty cool coin. I've see that the thread is pretty active so there must be some community to it. 
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:29:00 PM

Saw this on my twitter feed and had to take a look. Not a bad concept for a coin. Not how I would make one as I like annon coins but it has a purpose and mission which a lot of coins don't. I'll but some ico only as to support a coin someone was willing to take a chance and make for a new market that most have ignored. Takes balls.  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
heelcoin (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 11:36:09 PM

but no wallet for linux! ?

We did not provide a compiled version for Linux because there are several versions and Linux users tend to like building from the source code. The source code is available on Github and easily compiles on Linux machines.

Not mine. she wanted to know more such as what types and how much. I did have to explain it was about those "internet coins" like the others but that it had a mission of dealing in fashion particularly heed shoes. It was the longest she eve listen to me about cryptos and wanted to know when the store would open.  Shocked

HeelCoin is aimed at untapped markets that are not taking advantage of how cryptocurrency can help.

HeelCoin was designed to appeal to many types of users, most importantly those who have a need for footwear.

This is a multibillion dollar industry and we are perfectly positioned to leverage the advantages.

This looks like a pretty cool coin. I've see that the thread is pretty active so there must be some community to it. 

Our community is growing fast and support has been tremendous. We are greatful to all of our supporters and are looking forward to bringing our vision to the masses.

Saw this on my twitter feed and had to take a look. Not a bad concept for a coin. Not how I would make one as I like annon coins but it has a purpose and mission which a lot of coins don't. I'll but some ico only as to support a coin someone was willing to take a chance and make for a new market that most have ignored. Takes balls.  Wink

TYVM Smiley

You'll be happy to learn that HeelCoin is an anon coin. We will be releasing some more detailed specs on our wallet and the coin but our wallet has all of the advanced features you would expect. Our apologies for not mentioning this earlier as we have been focusing on building our social efforts, merchant services and prep for early adopters.

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:17:50 AM

what happens if ico goal isn't met? What are the plans moving forward? (I know there's a roadmap etc... I guess I just want to believe/know if the dev will stick around after ico) Could be a coin worth holding if anyone thinks the dev/team will be around after the ico.
zk-SNARK

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:37:13 AM

what happens if ico goal isn't met? What are the plans moving forward? (I know there's a roadmap etc... I guess I just want to believe/know if the dev will stick around after ico) Could be a coin worth holding if anyone thinks the dev/team will be around after the ico.

I'd be the first to bail on it if I thought the dev was just going to pump n dump it. He seems pretty genuine in the way he speaks on here. Like a new dev with a coin for the first time trying to do something besides screw people out of btc. That's my gut feeling and its usually pretty good when it comes to these things.

WhitePhantom

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:15:43 AM

This is the most retarded sounding s***coin I've seen in a while.

Granted, that's with zero research and only reading part of the ANN, but seriously, HeelCoin?  lol
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:57:26 AM

Definitively not the best sounding name for a coin but it does get the point across although I 1st thought when I read it was the command for a dog. Which mean to for the dog to go to and sit your heel so it still works.

redonkulous

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:03:39 PM

Found this coin on Twitter.
This coin has big plans. Big announcements have been coming out which is really great.
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:16:43 AM

I'm very surprised that the buy in has been so slow for this coin. The market cap for this coin could be astronomical if they can capture even a tiny fraction of the market they are going after.

The excitement alone that can surround this coin plus the new users it could bring in make it extremely undervalued even if the ICO sells out. Trading for this coin is going to be crazy when it hits the exchanges. Pretty sure it's heading to Bittrex soon after the ICO ends so that will be very exciting.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
GenX

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:56:22 AM

A real market place and bittrex should moon this coin easly.
zk-SNARK

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:00:03 AM

I'm sending some small BTC for some of the ico. I'll finally be a whale on something for once.

TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:49:31 AM

This ico should be a shoe in for success.  Wink

-Lux-

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:52:26 AM

Where are your heels? Don't be shy. Smiley
my camera broke as soon as i took pics  Cry

SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:24:50 AM

Sorry no pic of my lovely toeses either.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: