Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:10:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my signature slot for rent. (all changed) (incl. sign design)  (Read 1264 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:36:26 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 06:49:56 AM by lottery248

edited as of 13/11/2015
2*clarification: 100% renting satisfaction otherwise this service is free.
1*edit: all formats re-edited, and now, the sig will be for spare, my sig for now isn't in use.
*** edit: colour and size avaliable since i am now a senior member.

i am gonna lease my signature slot, because i am lazy to use my sign slot.
the trust is irrelevant, because that is about my "first loan without collateral". it is impossible to take-off, so if i my service were not granted just for that case, so do all of the people who are utterly downvoted.
i will be as active as possible so more people see your sign, although it isn't attractive.
i am gonna lock this if this violates the rule.

i am gonna provide my sign for renting.
.0003 per post i made.
50 symbol characters minimum.
only constructive posts.
off-topic pays .0002 per post.
20 posts minimum to pay
if you want won't count on a certain forums, please tell me.
(the sign will attract people regardless of the forums, like off-topic in which boosts the post count, yet it spreads the signature quickly.)

rules:
  • i originally set this as self moderated to prevent the vandalism (like random spamming), only a few cases that will get your reply deleted, i will not ever delete thread without prior warning to prevent complain.
  • no NSFW because i am posting anywhere.
  • please post your offer (the expected payment per post and period).
  • do not provide scam, i don't wanna have negative trust.
  • minimum 2 days and maximum 30 days.
  • PM me for what you wanna do with my sign if granted.
  • i will use smart contract to prevent my run-off if needed. or use escrow.
  • you pay by day, rather than once-payment.
  • if you are not satisfied at all, or i am not active in which affected your sign, you get rest of the money back. or even 100% payback if i did not grant.
  • small rental is just .00005 per post, pay if you satisfied.
  • subject to correction.

small rental:
1(mine). my micro trading http://bit.ly/1L3YdmN
2(featured). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0? <-traded from that guy

rent history:
1. Never Overpay Again with Cooldgamer's Extreme Couponing
2. NEVER PAY FULL PRICE FOR ELECTRONICS AGAIN WITH COOLDGAMER'S EXTREME COUPONING METHOD

signature design!
if  the sign is just for personal use, it is free, but for commercial...
the fee is starting from:
.01 btc for your personal shop
.1 btc for exchange starter (or exchange without any fees)
.5 btc for gambling starter
.75 btc for exchange
1 btc for gambling (for known, it might be higher)
2 btc for cloud mining, Ponzi's
pending, this is only for reference.

only for full members plus so I will be able to help you to do it better.
I will start doing it once your funds in escrow, and full refund if not satisfied or no activity for more than 7 days unreasonably.
example:
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■lottery248's
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ signature rental  
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:48:41 AM

Why making a new topic when you can just join the available sig campaign?
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:50:38 AM

Why making a new topic when you can just join the available sig campaign?
because i wish to have others to rent, rather than just signature campaign, that will deprive the opportunities for small one.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:30:18 PM

From what i see now you have negative trust feedback (red), and i doubt anyone want to advertise via your signature.
Try yourself joining where you are allowed as most of the signature campaigns doesn't accept.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:32:43 PM

From what i see now you have negative trust feedback (red), and i doubt anyone want to advertise via your signature.
Try yourself joining where you are allowed as most of the signature campaigns doesn't accept.

because i attempted loan without collateral when i was newbie. actually irrelevant to what i am offering.

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:36:27 PM

because i attempted loan without collateral when i was newbie. actually irrelevant to what i am offering.

I doesn't matter, Signature campaigns managers or owners usually doesn't check why did you get or how did you get the negative feedback. They just check if it is red or not Sad
That's all, good luck.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:44:05 PM

I doesn't matter, Signature campaigns managers or owners usually doesn't check why did you get or how did you get the negative feedback. They just check if it is red or not Sad
That's all, good luck.
the people who are smart enough will check before providing, unlike those people just looking at the outlook, sometimes it isn't relevant to scamming in negative trust.

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:55:37 PM

That's all, good luck.
the people who are smart enough will check before providing, unlike those people just looking at the outlook, sometimes it isn't relevant to scamming in negative trust.

The thing is that campaign managers dont like the red mark no matter if it is truth or not, they are looking for advertisement and if you wear their signature while having red trust you are giving their site bad advertisement
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:23:52 PM

it is hard to find a standalone signature campaigner without having a rank of at least hero member, better legendary. but with your negative trust you should rather look for a mass sig campaign what also accepts user with negative trust. there are some available.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:40:02 PM

Negative rating is bad for advertisers and the website you are promoting. I dont think anyone will rent your signature space. BTW you were posting random stuff in threads to become full member so you can rent your signature???  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

horrible that my first loan attempt brings up to here, no possibility to take-off, so dude, if i had no more trust just because of that case, i would be dead forever.

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:42:55 PM

That's all, good luck.

The thing is that campaign managers dont like the red mark no matter if it is truth or not, they are looking for advertisement and if you wear their signature while having red trust you are giving their site bad advertisement
that's why they are not smart enough.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:23:52 AM

I tried selling my sig space before and I was a Sr.member then but still no one was interested.. Like your case no one will to offer you
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:29:11 AM

I tried selling my sig space before and I was a Sr.member then but still no one was interested.. Like your case no one will to offer you
dud! how comes a possibility if not even trying?

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:34:59 AM

i should bump this.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:25:44 AM

ive seen some people auction their signature space off, people usually arent interested unless the people in question are legendary, trust depth 4, or both. average people dont really get bids Undecided

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:34:22 AM

What are you expecting as minimum and maximum amount of days' signature charge from us???

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:55:53 AM

If you have not seen it already, here is an overview of the current signature campaigns which were put together by Mitchełł
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0  you may be lucky and find one that will overlook your trust rating.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:13:36 PM

What are you expecting as minimum and maximum amount of days' signature charge from us???
customized, sorry i did not mention.
just gimme your offer.
from .0002 per post as example.

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:43:25 AM

just changed all necessary stuff.

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:31:16 AM

I've sent you a message.  Willing to try it out since you've been here for a while and you only are negged for a loan request, with a repaid one after that.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: