Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:24:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 1605 times)
SapphireSpire (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:03:17 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2024, 04:29:24 AM by SapphireSpire

nothing to see
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:06:18 AM

agreed, because larger bubbles, higher risk.
that bubble can lead to collapse that is not what you are expected.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:45:11 AM

I'm with you but I don't think it's the media driving up the price. What actual mainstream media stories have you seen or read? I haven't read any aside from what bitcoin-based media outlets share (which doesn't count.) It think the increase in price is coming from the community deciding to buy in now before the price gets too high...this is the effect of your statement "so we can buy more!"

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:27:08 AM

i'm ok with this rising, afterall we need to return to 1200 to do then , seriously, until then we can rise fast because we need to rebuild confidence with those that maybe are still holding from 600+
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:58:07 AM

The word bubbles is being used a lot in economics news lately.  China's recent economy crashes are largely attributed to these 'bubbles' in various sectors and of course it makes people nervous everywhere because that is always the fear in a globalized world economy.  However, outward markets have not been negatively affected because ultimately it is the market that drives the market and China's actual marketplace is still powerful.  So it's always the same and yes hype is a big reason for the bubbles but the market can always recover too.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 07:54:30 AM

Too much hype over Bitcoin, by the main stream media and by word of mouth, is driving the price up too high too soon.

To be honest this is what most people want and miners / traders are especially excited with this that they can now enjoy the high price. At this rate miners will be profitable again , sadly at the rate below $250 there are some miners that are not profitable so yeah this hype benefit alot of us

I'd rather hold of on the hype, keep the price as low as possible so that we can buy more before the price goes up due to actual popularity.

For the bolded part, if you actually believe that the price will be alot more higher in the future then you should have no doubt about the price and you can always buy more even at this rate. Most hodler believe that the price will be 4-5 figures atleast which is a motivation for them to keep on holding and waiting despite that there are some nice waves to get some profit
Judging from your words, I can totally tell that you missed this wave though because it seems that you are not totally a hodler. At this rate most people that miss the wave will be hoping for the price to get down to "buy more" while in fact this is not correlated because you can always buy at any rate if you truly "believe" in the potential

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:20:39 AM

Too much hype over Bitcoin, by the main stream media and by word of mouth, is driving the price up too high too soon.

To be honest this is what most people want and miners / traders are especially excited with this that they can now enjoy the high price. At this rate miners will be profitable again , sadly at the rate below $250 there are some miners that are not profitable so yeah this hype benefit alot of us

I'd rather hold of on the hype, keep the price as low as possible so that we can buy more before the price goes up due to actual popularity.

For the bolded part, if you actually believe that the price will be alot more higher in the future then you should have no doubt about the price and you can always buy more even at this rate. Most hodler believe that the price will be 4-5 figures atleast which is a motivation for them to keep on holding and waiting despite that there are some nice waves to get some profit
Judging from your words, I can totally tell that you missed this wave though because it seems that you are not totally a hodler. At this rate most people that miss the wave will be hoping for the price to get down to "buy more" while in fact this is not correlated because you can always buy at any rate if you truly "believe" in the potential

I am a true holder. But for me its not the same buying at 200$ or at 1000$. Ok, I believe that btc will worth much more one day. And it is exactly that. If I have 2000$ to buy bitcoin then I prefer to buy 10 of them to later enjoy the higher prices.

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:34:15 AM

you just have to make sure you're buying when everyone is selling. then hold it for as long as you can. that's how i do it. so i don't have to worry about i'm too late with buying.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:40:39 AM

you just have to make sure you're buying when everyone is selling. then hold it for as long as you can. that's how i do it. so i don't have to worry about i'm too late with buying.

in this early stage of bitcoin is nothing like "too late with buying". we all are early adopters and for long term simply doesn't matter, if you will buy at 248USD or 281USD..:)
BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:02:06 AM

Too much hype over Bitcoin, by the main stream media and by word of mouth, is driving the price up too high too soon. I'd rather hold of on the hype, keep the price as low as possible so that we can buy more before the price goes up due to actual popularity.
Now it is bit late, price are increasing as per the today value 1XBT = $289, if you compare this price a month before, we can find $50 to $60 is difference. Either way, I always prefer Bitcoin as a technology to be adopted in financial sectors by replacing fiat currencies.
IIOII
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:40:46 PM

Too much hype over Bitcoin, by the main stream media and by word of mouth, is driving the price up too high too soon. I'd rather hold of on the hype, keep the price as low as possible so that we can buy more before the price goes up due to actual popularity.

Too much hype is not good. But not because you can't buy more... Cheesy The problem is that the system should have sufficient usability and market penetration. Otherwise the new users will experience problems and might leave Bitcoin in disappointment and anger. However I'm afraid that boom-bust-cycles are a result of human nature, which will never be changed. Most people pay attention, when there's some immediate benefit or danger and are otherwise bored. Those who actually think about a concept and base their decisions on reasoning are a minority.

So there's no chance to prevent media-induced hype and investment bubbles. It's the people. Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:55:13 PM

I don't think at the moment any hype is driving up the price but with things going on like the Greek Crisis, more and more people are turning to alternative ways to store the wealth other than fiat currencies so it makes sense for more and more new holders to come in now and purchase a few bitcoins.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:49:38 PM

I don't think at the moment any hype is driving up the price but with things going on like the Greek Crisis, more and more people are turning to alternative ways to store the wealth other than fiat currencies so it makes sense for more and more new holders to come in now and purchase a few bitcoins.

Well, there is a hype, whatever you are talking about the Greece default and whatever rumors which were coming out like Greece adopting bitcoin, yeah, that's called a hype. The Chinese stock market crash and those rushing to bitcoin, that is something which is more than just a hype. It is actually a major reason why Bitcoin price spiked up...
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:48:16 PM

This is a very good option but very difficult to choose the entry price also you should book a loss when you reach a certain % otherwise you may end in very big loss
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:12:05 PM

Well I think we are close as low as we will get, I mean we might get a bit lower and that's it. So if anybody is looking to enter at the moment, this is a right moment in my opinion. So to say, this bubble has just deflated and this is good for the newcomers that are trying to get in.

As for the bubbles in general, Bitcoin is reacting and acting as any other new asset in the history. There are bubbles which are then deflating. Just take a loom at the dot.com crisis, the same is happening with Bitcoin, so no worries!
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:12:20 PM

Price has been stable recently so I do not see any sign of a hype on the price.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:31:10 PM

This is an old topic, but whatever I guess.

For anyone interested, there aren't any major bubbles in the present, however I haven't checked the historical charts for this post so there may very well have been a bubble about a month ago.

We still need hype, though. It's the only way that we can see Bitcoin continue to grow.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:47:11 PM

When a technology is so new that people has problems trying to properly give it a value it's a given that you'll go through several bubble burst cycles of hype and despair. To win, you simply hold through them.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:29:50 AM

We like the one bubble, that which never deflates because it is the best money.
Jorge320

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:49:39 PM

Bubbles driven by "hype" drives risk in Bitcoin, yes.  But after the bubbles pop and crashes occurs what's left is a stronger community to build off of...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: