Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading bots and profitability - any long term experiences?  (Read 2299 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:19:49 AM

QTL and CAT are trash, old and broken

Wtf???
First you're not one of my customers.
Second, C.A.T. is not broken and is not old, yesterday i release the 40th Version and i usually release an update every 1/2 month.

Angry

Edit : Ok, now i understand, you're a BOT investor, so you're trying to discredit other Traders to convince people investing in BOT.
Very unfair from an Hero Member.

But when you talk bad about one of the most sold and appreciated (read feedbacks here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=130152) Trader remember that i could be there to read and answer these lies.

Peace  Wink

How would you know if I was a customer... LMAO.. stop trolling me. Your bot is dogshit.
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:09:46 AM

Wtf???
Second, C.A.T. is not broken and is not old, yesterday i release the 40th Version and i usually release an update every 1/2 month.

Angry

Edit : Ok, now i understand, you're a BOT investor, so you're trying to discredit other Traders to convince people investing in BOT.

But when you talk bad about one of the most sold and appreciated (read feedbacks here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=130152) Trader remember that i could be there to read and answer these lies.

Peace  Wink

How would you know if I was a customer... LMAO.. stop trolling me. Your bot is dogshit.

If you are a customer tell me the nickname you used to buy your copy.
My feedbacks and my BOT history talks for me. You have no argument to support what you say.
And probably it's a good idea for you to follow the BOT Dumps that's happening in this moment  Wink
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:15:10 AM

Wtf???

Angry

Peace  Wink

If you are a customer tell me the nickname you used to buy your copy.
My feedbacks and my BOT history talks for me. You have no argument to support what you say.
And probably it's a good idea for you to follow the BOT Dumps that's happening in this moment  Wink

No sorry. I dont like speaking to people who start speaking and talk trash in the first sentence.

Fuck off and your bot sucks.
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:19:10 AM

Good try  Wink
LOL  Cheesy

Fuck off and your bot sucks.

Learn some politeness. You need it.
allyouracid (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:11:33 PM

What's happening here, for fuck's sake! I wanted to talk about long term experience with automated trading software. Is that possible, guys?

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
zercrypt

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:14:22 PM

bob is happening  Roll Eyes Grin
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:41:44 PM

well i just hope those hero stop hijacking this thread if there is nothing new about bot trading long experience,come here and say scam to any project makes no sense open a new thread by yourself and talk,anyway i guess you missed one question is altcoins at the bot or just btc?
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:00:19 PM

Trading bots can be profitable if you know how to use them. You can code them so that they buy 1 btc from Coinable at $210 and make them instantly sell it at Kraken for $215 for example. That is $5 profit. Just don't get greedy and let the bot invest as much as it want.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:06:13 AM

this thread seems interesting, will be closely watching this. Kudos to OP.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: