Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:34:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to unlock a samsung galaxy s6 edge or sprint?  (Read 759 times)
the juggler (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:01:29 AM

i want to know whether its possible to unlock galaxy s6 edge locked to verizon or sprint if possible how is it or if you can unlock it pm me lets talk.Might have a deal for u
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:03:15 AM

i want to know whether its possible to unlock galaxy s6 edge locked to verizon or sprint if possible how is it or if you can unlock it pm me lets talk.Might have a deal for u

im assuming by "unlock" you mean that you want to have your phone rooted, correct?

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
the juggler (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:14:44 AM

i mean if its locked to a network providing company like at& or sprint how do u get it unlocked
AccountStore.biz

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:01:14 AM

Try contacting the provider you are locked to, they will usually charge a $20 fee or so and will unlock it for you.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:09:38 PM

Maybe it won't be possible right away but in the future about 2-3 months down you willl likely be able to obtain a gevey or rsim for the S6 .

Try contacting the provider you are locked to, they will usually charge a $20 fee or so and will unlock it for you.

They would never do that, as the phone is in contract for 1-2 years and the company basically sold the phone at a cheaper price only to get revenue from the 2 year plan the customer opted for.

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:21:28 PM

Are you trying to s-off? If you're running Android 5 update it may take a bit to get it. Sunshine is the best choice for $25 but they only got it figured out to vs. 4.4 or earlier. http://theroot.ninja/
loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:57:33 PM

Is it locked to accept sims? PM me the details, maybe I can help you out.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
the juggler (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:31:35 PM

i bought it online and its locked to sprint i want to know how i would unlock it.i haave seen ways i can unlock it online but is it safe??
lukenova

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:37:43 AM

There are a lot of scam websites which is offering unlocking services. I was lucky and got unlocked my iPhone locked to Sprint with these guys http://www.mobileunlocked.com/
They have great reputation on independent review sites so I give them go and I was not disappointed.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:11:06 PM

There are a lot of scam websites which is offering unlocking services. I was lucky and got unlocked my iPhone locked to Sprint with these guys http://www.mobileunlocked.com/
They have great reputation on independent review sites so I give them go and I was not disappointed.

Beware of this one
Kinda suspicious cuz he/she just created a new account to promote that site
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:24:34 AM

Best way to go so service provider and they tell you network code other is to go for local dealer or service and they can do this with price off course then phone is unlock for all networks in the world

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀