Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS core i7 motherbaord and ram bundle EU  (Read 467 times)
bigD27 (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:36:38 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 10:00:10 AM by bigD27

As per title, I have a intel core i7 2600k cpu with a asus p8z77-v lx motherboard and 16gb g-skill ripjaws x 1600 ddr3 ram. cpu does not have a cooler as I was using water cooling and transferred this to the new pc. looking for offers no low ball though.
Escrow is encouraged and I am located in the uk. photos can be added if wanted.
edited with photos. could do 1.3 with postage within the uk included?

CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:42:53 AM

We'd appreciate it if you could add a photo of the items. Just a motherboard, processor and ram bundle right? Also it would be great if you could put a starting number of how much you'd want for this.

yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:19:07 PM

Questions:

I assume a standard cooler which comes with CPUs work for this?

Can we have better pics?

How do we know that it is working (or performing) as expected?

How old is it and how much has it been used? Specifications for mobo?

What would the add-on shipping be for EU be?

Thanks

bigD27 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:45:45 PM

I shall get some better pics in the morning.

the specs of the motherboard can be found here https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77V_LX/

It was used as a normal every day pc. never overclocked. the cpu is a couple of years old now but still crunches it Smiley The reason we have escrow is to both keep our money safe and to inspect the goods. I wouldn't expect anyone to release any funds to me until the end user has fully tested the items out. But I can assure you all works flawlessly. yes any normal air cooler for socket 1155 will be fine. I prefer my water cooling so never used air. If I find the air cooler before hand I shall put with it. To ship out side of the uk I am sure we can come to some form of discount as I said prior I will ship free in the uk.
CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:59:07 AM

the specs of the motherboard can be found here https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77V_LX/

It was used as a normal every day pc. never overclocked. the cpu is a couple of years old now but still crunches it Smiley The reason we have escrow is to both keep our money safe and to inspect the goods. I wouldn't expect anyone to release any funds to me until the end user has fully tested the items out. But I can assure you all works flawlessly. yes any normal air cooler for socket 1155 will be fine. I prefer my water cooling so never used air. If I find the air cooler before hand I shall put with it. To ship out side of the uk I am sure we can come to some form of discount as I said prior I will ship free in the uk.

I'll be waiting for the pics Smiley I'm pretty interested as my rig is about to give up on me. Can you do special requests if ever I proceed on purchasing this bundle? I was hoping to get a full system unit instead of a bundle so if you could buy the missing parts for an additional cost, that would be very great.

bigD27 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:48:03 AM

I'll be waiting for the pics Smiley I'm pretty interested as my rig is about to give up on me. Can you do special requests if ever I proceed on purchasing this bundle? I was hoping to get a full system unit instead of a bundle so if you could buy the missing parts for an additional cost, that would be very great.

As promised better pics. I am sure we can work work something out. I will have a 280x from xfx back very soon and I have hard drives starting at 1tb - 2tb if you were interested.

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:38:29 AM

As promised better pics. I am sure we can work work something out. I will have a 280x from xfx back very soon and I have hard drives starting at 1tb - 2tb if you were interested.

How about a casing to come with that? do you have any? Just to make it a full rig instead of that bundles. Anything cheap will do as long as it looks presentable.

bigD27 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:38:12 AM

I am sure we can find something together and I could put it all together for you and ship out to you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: