Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Chinese mentality so risky?  (Read 3397 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:40:15 AM

Chinese people are the most hard workers people on the earth. They work even for salaries which in other countries no one take in consideration. For this China is developed so much in so few years and have the best and the most stable increased rates of its economy compares with the most countries. All the other words are only words. Gamblers exist in every nook of the world. And no nation can identified as a gambler because gamble some of them.

Edit: I am not a Chinese.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:01:38 PM

When I visited Asia, I got the feeling that they love to gamble a lot. I don't know, you call this profit or obsession but majority of people in bars and cafes are constantly looking at many TVs and following stock and comodity prices.

This was very funny to me, it is just as the rest of us are watching sports with the friends while drinking something at the bar, well they are watching stock prices. Go figure it out.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:03:51 PM

Chinese people are the most hard workers people on the earth. They work even for salaries which in other countries no one take in consideration. For this China is developed so much in so few years and have the best and the most stable increased rates of its economy compares with the most countries. All the other words are only words. Gamblers exist in every nook of the world. And no nation can identified as a gambler because gamble some of them.

Edit: I am not a Chinese.
Sooner or later the Chinese will want more rights and will wake up from being worker bee drones. Right now they are that hard working for small salaries because they are oblivious to the scam they are victims of.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 11:01:10 PM

They do care about people around them , literally this means whoever that is close with them however they dont really care about the others apart from that because chinese care much about their families and friends (most literally)
He said its his culture as chinese, which he stated 'a friend is friend, a family is family, but business is still business to earn profit', no matter who your customers are.

True, a business stays as a business dependant on who your customer for the chinese ( well most of them are however some are being lenient with this ) but that does not means that they dont care practically about the others

Right now they are that hard working for small salaries because they are oblivious to the scam they are victims of.

Get your fact straights before posting nonsense. China is by far a country with the most population and there arent many works left to be done there, therefore they are working like bee drones to get enough salary to live up their life with a proper way and there is nothing wrong with that , it is in their nature to be hard worker too

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:12:12 PM

When I visited Asia, I got the feeling that they love to gamble a lot. I don't know, you call this profit or obsession but majority of people in bars and cafes are constantly looking at many TVs and following stock and comodity prices.

This was very funny to me, it is just as the rest of us are watching sports with the friends while drinking something at the bar, well they are watching stock prices. Go figure it out.
I have many chinese friends and they always join me to watch soccer match in a cafe. Maybe you entered a bar which people around you are broker or something like that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:12:43 AM

Macau has overtaken Las Vegas as the world's gambling capital.
Definitely, Chinese seem to have a gambling streak in them.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:44:53 PM

Do they have a gamblers culture? Do they enjoy the thrill or gambling?

Edit: a quick search show that this is known: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/minority-report/201407/asian-gambling-addiction

Well now a new btc bubble and crash is coming. More volatility ahoy.

It is risky, very risky, to much risky, enormously risky. Gambling is the worst habit that someone can have. It is a heavy disease (in the concrete meaning of these words) that can destroy everything good someone have in his life. Destroy the money (because it's for sure that one day will lose every penny he/she will have), destroy the family (because the family need money to live and near to it the person who gamble) and destroy the society (because the people who gamble are unable to think about other things). So away from the Chinese people if they have this habit.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:56:48 PM

Im from asia and im from Indonesia (not chinese)
in our culture ( java )
there are some unique traditions when our brother is getting married
we played cards together, partly use the money
and some do not like to gamble, if you lose you will get a sentence like this Cheesy

so our culture teaches us to speculate at market and gambling
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: