Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling the top at 309, then crash to 123  (Read 3506 times)
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:44:33 AM

Looks like I was wrong...

I'm now calling the top at 299, then crash to 213. Thanks for reading y'all!

maybe that will not happen bro, forget it about price crashing again. now everybody bored get small profit so they will hold if price broken and now many smart people and not panic like before

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:09:48 AM

I'd be surprised if we'd see sub $250 this year but then again I know nothing.

Not your keys, not your coins!
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:12:32 AM

Gonna blame all my losing shorts on you and hire a hitman after i sold my last organs to the guy at the backalley  Angry

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:34:51 AM

random guessing is not working bro, you should follow at least some logic behind this ridiculous statement

first why we should drop now to 213, if the bottom was 220 for so many months, previously...

tx spam and blockchain split apparently didn't do anything to the price, the market does not care about "them" and besides that there isn't any other bad news or drama for now

the price will continue to rise up to 500
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:00:05 PM

My prediction: your prediction will not going to happen and you regret selling today and you wished that you bought a bag of stash.. waiting for your kwuckduck account Smiley
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:47:10 PM

FAIL... BTC to the moon! No top needed for now, once we hit a new ath then we'll have a new top. But for now its all new floors.
farting_shot (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:01:00 PM

Looks like I was partially right: 309-310 was the top.

We are in a danger zone around 280-290 right now; it can go either way. We won't have to wait too long, I'm sure. My guess is we will crash down to 230 in the next few days.

To all you haters, did you really believe we were going to the moon? How many times do I have to tell you that there will never be another "to-da-moon" phase? This is it, folks, for the next 12 months or so, this is how it's going to be: painful slide to new lows, slow gains back to $300, more slide back to new lows, and more slow gains back to 300.

Don't hate me, I'm just a messenger. Your hate and anger should be directed to the whales and lucky early adopters who are jerking the chains around your neck.

[edit] Your hate and anger should be directed to the whales, lucky early adopters, and bulltards who are jerking the chains around your neck.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:16:52 PM

no one is believing the moon if he is not naive enough, but we do not believe a "ground" either, bitcoin will remain at current range for some time and then up again

essentially you are only right at predicting the top and not the bottom, hilarious...
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:51:20 PM

Yes but atleast he was right about the top. Everyone else in this thread was wrong about he bottom AND the top.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:32:54 PM

Yeah he did predict the top unfortunately. Got to give him that one!

I hope the bottom is wrong.
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:40:28 PM

Top was wrong. It was 316. Besides, his numbers are ridiculous! 213 for a low? Come on. Why such a specific number? No explanation = bullshit.
farting_shot (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:47:08 PM

Top was wrong. It was 316. Besides, his numbers are ridiculous! 213 for a low? Come on. Why such a specific number? No explanation = bullshit.

No, you're ridiculous and spineless. Top was 309-316, depending on which exchange you're talking about. Where was your prediction, huh? I have the courage and the heart to say what I want, while you hide like a coward and only come out after EVERYONE else tells you it's safe. And I did explain why I chose 213 for a low. You don't want to listen to the truth because it hurts. Y'all will die poor, yes YOU!
MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:53:08 AM

A few weeks ago I would have agreed.  I was actually thinking double digits ($90-100 range) was going to hit.  But with the uncertainty in greece, and MUCH more importantly the stock market drops in CHINA, I think people are legitimately starting to look at getting their money out of gvt currencies.  It seems like everyone is on edge, and the worse it gets, people will be ready and willing to move into bitcoin.
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:23:22 PM

Niggas calling tops every time the price rises and still claim they're right lmfao
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:46:49 PM

We are in a danger zone around 280-290 right now; it can go either way. We won't have to wait too long, I'm sure. My guess is we will crash down to 230 in the next few days.

To all you haters, did you really believe we were going to the moon? How many times do I have to tell you that there will never be another "to-da-moon" phase? This is it, folks, for the next 12 months or so, this is how it's going to be: painful slide to new lows, slow gains back to $300, more slide back to new lows, and more slow gains back to 300.

Don't hate me, I'm just a messenger. Your hate and anger should be directed to the whales and lucky early adopters who are jerking the chains around your neck.

[edit] Your hate and anger should be directed to the whales, lucky early adopters, and bulltards who are jerking the chains around your neck.

What do you know? It only takes a few good news to make bitcoin rise again, imagine bitcoin implemented on a big site, it would only take that to make the price go crazy, maybe not 1000$ in 1 day but surely it would go a few hundred up, last pump was around 50$ and nothing really happened

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:50:51 PM

What do you know? It only takes a few good news to make bitcoin rise again, imagine bitcoin implemented on a big site, it would only take that to make the price go crazy, maybe not 1000$ in 1 day but surely it would go a few hundred up, last pump was around 50$ and nothing really happened

Yeah but I think the frenzied panic in the news has subsided for the time being.  There was a LOT going on last week (China stock crash, potential Grexit, NYSE down) but things have calmed down.  I agree though, we are in a danger zone.

Seems like most times we have a pump, and small dump to gage if the run can continue.  If it cant within a few days (probably wont unless there is some big news that pops up) then we'll probably continue to slide back down under 250
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:28:36 PM

Yet here you are trolling away.

So far you have incorrectly guessed the top twice in one thread, and by definition one of your bottom calls is wrong already.

I think we have a new Nostradumbass on the board..
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:54:50 PM

Nostradumbass! lol  Cheesy

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
TheCountZorcov

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:11:59 PM

I say this i think the price is going to hover in the 250 to 300 for awhile, but i think an increase above 309 is highly possible, but it crashing to 123 or any level like that, a very very low chance
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:59:35 PM

Another nowhere but down thread with no arguments.

A farting shot, indeed
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: