Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling the top at 309, then crash to 123  (Read 3506 times)
farting_shot (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:57:10 PM

I'm not here to argue with anyone. All I'm trying to do is to warn the noobs and ignorants about the dangers of forever-crashing bitcoins, and to guard against the sweet sounding promises of the bulltards, early adopters and whales who promise you the moon but only deliver nothing but bubbles and crashes.
ProfessionalGoogler

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:47:41 AM

I'm not here to argue with anyone. All I'm trying to do is to warn the noobs and ignorants about the dangers of forever-crashing bitcoins, and to guard against the sweet sounding promises of the bulltards, early adopters and whales who promise you the moon but only deliver nothing but bubbles and crashes.

99% of "early adopters" have either sold, spent or lost those Bitcoins.

They have however, seen BTC continue to grow, and of course crash, but with each crash move value and stabilizing of a upward trend.

The long-run of BTC has always been up, up, up.

It is pretty obvious that anytime BTC has a rapid increase in value, that it will crash at some point, but never to nothing.
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:52:54 AM

Contrary to popular perception, a farting_shot is quite different from a parting_shot, the former tends to linger.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:14:13 AM

99% of "early adopters" have either sold, spent or lost those Bitcoins.

They have however, seen BTC continue to grow, and of course crash, but with each crash move value and stabilizing of a upward trend.

The long-run of BTC has always been up, up, up.

It is pretty obvious that anytime BTC has a rapid increase in value, that it will crash at some point, but never to nothing.

I mean when bitcoin went to 1200$ the hype was too big and it lasted a bit, it didnt crash all the way down until months later, mainly because of china, it still didnt crash entirely, the price was around 800$ then dropping to 500$ and then slowly but steady dropping all the way to 200

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:14:27 AM

Well look how it has tumbled in a span of less than a week, just under $30 sitting at $280 for along time now(3 days is a long time on the bitcoin clock Cheesy ). All markets are down. Gold is at $1130, which I haven't seen it go that low in like a year. It seems that bitcoin does have a correlation to these markets after all.
Will expect it to keep tumbling until it reaches $200, $123 is too far fetched at this time.
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:41:02 PM

Well look how it has tumbled in a span of less than a week, just under $30 sitting at $280 for along time now(3 days is a long time on the bitcoin clock Cheesy ). All markets are down. Gold is at $1130, which I haven't seen it go that low in like a year. It seems that bitcoin does have a correlation to these markets after all.
Will expect it to keep tumbling until it reaches $200, $123 is too far fetched at this time.

we've dropped ~$100 from the top just last month of ~$310.  Dropping another $100 seems entirely possible right now, if not probable.  Even with the huge worldwide market crashes ongoing, no one is turnign to btc. in fact surprisingly enough no one is turning to gold either, at least it doesnt look that way.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:09:40 PM

we've dropped ~$100 from the top just last month of ~$310.  Dropping another $100 seems entirely possible right now, if not probable.  Even with the huge worldwide market crashes ongoing, no one is turnign to btc. in fact surprisingly enough no one is turning to gold either, at least it doesnt look that way.

markets are crashing and so is bitcoin..... screwed we are

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:09:48 PM

If we guessing and estimating on the price, I say it`ll hit $100 mark.

And if we see no difference between the core and the xt that mark will eventually rise back to $300 lol.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: