Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crowd mining dishonest ponzi.  (Read 746 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:46:40 PM

he is just refused from providing the details.
providing details is as easy as moving your arm away.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1118021.msg11851723#msg11851723

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:13:47 PM

Why would you open a scam accusation about this? They dont give details and their costumers know what they are getting into, invest and then if they dont give you honest returns then open a more serious scam accusation thread

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:57:58 PM

Why would you open a scam accusation about this? They dont give details and their costumers know what they are getting into, invest and then if they dont give you honest returns then open a more serious scam accusation thread
if they were honest i wouldnt do this. i mean their "game"

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:11:54 AM

Do you honestly know what ponzi means? Pls do a quick google search before you open scam accusation thread.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:16:39 AM

Do you honestly know what ponzi means? Pls do a quick google search before you open scam accusation thread.
a honest ponzi will provide a bit of more details at least, and won't refuse to provide payout id.
i cannot delete this thread, so i have to apologize it.
i need to ensure his honesty on running a ponzi to prevent him from just running-off.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:16:22 AM

a honest ponzi will provide a bit of more details at least, and won't refuse to provide payout id.
i cannot delete this thread, so i have to apologize it.
i need to ensure his honesty on running a ponzi to prevent him from just running-off.

I don't think there is such a thing as a "honest" ponzi.   A ponzi top people make money lower ones are left high and dry without their cash.

There is no way besides escrow you could pervent him from running, but a ponzi will not want escrow.

You can't delete this thread but you can lock it at bottom left.  If it makes you feel better I doubt very little people fall for the investment.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:24:36 AM

I don't think there is such a thing as a "honest" ponzi.   A ponzi top people make money lower ones are left high and dry without their cash.

There is no way besides escrow you could pervent him from running, but a ponzi will not want escrow.

You can't delete this thread but you can lock it at bottom left.  If it makes you feel better I doubt very little people fall for the investment.
i don't mean escrow, dude.
i mean i don't want him to refuse providing deposit and payouts.
of course they will turn into scam, if they don't even be honest, how did they run that game?

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:26:25 AM

A ponzi scheme is by definition a scam. There is no such thing as an honest ponzi scheme and if you keep trying to beat them, you will keep getting scammed. Try and earn money by actually doing something, instead of putting money into "investments" that are bound to fail.

Cloud mining = Crowd mining = You are not making money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:39:43 AM

of course they will turn into scam, if they don't even be honest, how did they run that game?

I could be explaining it wrong or not good to you.  I put honest in quotes as ponzi by its very nature is not honest.   The truth is first money in might make money last gets stuck with loss.  Think like a pyramid scheme almost but the owner keeps most profit by far.  Asking ponzi to be truthful is not logical as it's a ponzi.

I mentioned escrow as that is only way to provide it would not disappear.   But honestly anyone that believes you this person has a magic way to do "* DO YOU WANT 125% IN 25 DAYS? *" is asking to be scammed.

Say what you think in his thread (which you did).  And hope no one falls for it.  You cannot stop everyone when greed is involved sadly.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:48:09 AM

I could be explaining it wrong or not good to you.  I put honest in quotes as ponzi by its very nature is not honest.   The truth is first money in might make money last gets stuck with loss.  Think like a pyramid scheme almost but the owner keeps most profit by far.  Asking ponzi to be truthful is not logical as it's a ponzi.

I mentioned escrow as that is only way to provide it would not disappear.   But honestly anyone that believes you this person has a magic way to do "* DO YOU WANT 125% IN 25 DAYS? *" is asking to be scammed.

Say what you think in his thread (which you did).  And hope no one falls for it.  You cannot stop everyone when greed is involved sadly.
then that site is just a scammer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: