generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 05:17:52 AM

Waffle

Umm why the hell would Evan bring back the reference node, do you have a reason or fact as to why he would or are you talking out of your ass again? The reference node was always a stop gap and the team spent a long time optimizing the code to remove it as decentralization was always the end goal. Guess what, its gone and we are moving forward. You can keep harping on about something happened over 1.5 years ago....you look like an idiot haha

I think you better quickly go drum up some support for MuNer0...maybe you can teach them how to use a command line interface??

I'm not sure you get that people who can use command line supporting Monero is a good thing. A coin whose support base is a bunch of ignorant, greedy, and technically inept blow-hards, is not.

By the way, Illodin, check the text under my avatar; that's the qualifications for an e-cash and dash doesn't meet any of them.

And Evan, aren't you going comment on x-11's flaws? Someone went to the trouble of pointing them out for you, at least you could acknowledge the effort.

BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:45:18 AM

Waffle

Umm why the hell would Evan bring back the reference node, do you have a reason or fact as to why he would or are you talking out of your ass again? The reference node was always a stop gap and the team spent a long time optimizing the code to remove it as decentralization was always the end goal. Guess what, its gone and we are moving forward. You can keep harping on about something happened over 1.5 years ago....you look like an idiot haha

I think you better quickly go drum up some support for MuNer0...maybe you can teach them how to use a command line interface??

I'm not sure you get that people who can use command line supporting Monero is a good thing. A coin whose support base is a bunch of ignorant, greedy, and technically inept blow-hards, is not.

By the way, Illodin, check the text under my avatar; that's the qualifications for an e-cash and dash doesn't meet any of them.

And Evan, aren't you going comment on x-11's flaws? Someone went to the trouble of pointing them out for you, at least you could acknowledge the effort.

Evan does not have to reply to you again you pathetic Monero loser, crying about x11 or Masternodes or instantX or Darksend or ....yes I can go for far long. Look at how coins everyday popping up using x11 Masternodes copying what Evan has created....now take a look at Monero what did it create and who copied it? EXACTLY NO ONE...NO ONNNNNE. Do you know why no one copies Monero you loser? Because you're developers including the NO GOOD CRY'P*TO about it into forums developer Smooth and FluffyPony CAN'T CODE SHITTTTT.

At the end you can BARK all you want at Evan, from you generalizethis, PoS, AdamWhite, Smooth, iCEbreaker the hashfast scammer...you are all here to taint an ocean that much bigger than any coder in Monero.

Here is a tip didn't Monero had a big PR going on that will take over China's market lol it's been months now go work more on that...it seems everything in Monero takes time but nothing yet to happen just like you're GUI wallet and basically EVERYTHING ELSE...stop waiting for Bytecoin developers to code you losers.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:09:23 AM

Dash, on the other hand, has far more improvements, privacy added and instantX, which was a good improvement on transaction times.

However, its still very centralised to keep the masternodes in sync, relying on Evan's reference node to keep everything in check.

The reference node was just a temporary thing to support the network while the real functionality was being developed. It's ready now, and the reference node has been dropped a while ago.

The reference node can be brought back any time eduffield feels like it.  Who would stop him?  His cargo cult?  Ya, right...   Roll Eyes

If the majority agrees, anything can be done. Just like Bitcoin could 10x its emission. It would require a hard fork now though and wouldn't make any sense as a decentralized solution has been implemented and deployed.

The fact there was a reference node in the first place shows eduffield gives zero fucks about decentralization, privacy, and security.  For him, it's about selling soap on the blockchain by creating yet another uninteresting retail payment rail.

That is your take on the matter. Someone else's might be it just shows he likes to get things done.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:19:43 AM

Waffle

Then thats the only community you will have - a very "select" few people who can use a command line....and that's where you will stay...think small, stay small....in Monero's case the proof is in the pudding.

Again with Muner0 has anonymity as its ONLY feature you are trying to market (that you stole from ByteCoin)....it takes ALOT more than that to make a currency....think small, stay small.....
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 12:56:08 PM

Waffle

Then thats the only community you will have - a very "select" few people who can use a command line....and that's where you will stay...think small, stay small....in Monero's case the proof is in the pudding.

Again with Muner0 has anonymity as its ONLY feature you are trying to market (that you stole from ByteCoin)....it takes ALOT more than that to make a currency....think small, stay small.....

Think flawed, stay flawed.  Wink

BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:14:50 PM

Even if LTC is a copycat of BTC and has absolutely no other value other than itself as a medium of exchange, I think LTC is better than DASH.

Dash and all new crypto projects are too fragile, and could contain bugs. While simple original coins have already been debugged. It's simple as that.

New features? Anonymity?  That will need more time to be developed and bug-tested.
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:05:24 PM

You try hard but it's obvious LTC is just there so you can pretend to compare them. Your bias is evident.

This thread is a perpetual advertisement for an instamined shitcoin scam with zero credibility.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 02:42:55 AM

I love how the classic dashtard defence to scam accusations is to attack

You can't possibly defend against all the deception and fraud coming from your cult leader so you attack the whistleblower.

The scam is clear to everyone who cares to look. No matter how much EvanTheInstascammer tries to sweep it under the rug, and Mr Goy tries his hardest to convince people Dash is actually relevant, it will still be a shitcoin scam built from the ground up on deception and fraud.

That's the path Evan chose and it's a decision he'll have to live with.

The DashHoles are pretty funny that way.

Joe Bitcoin:  "What's with this massive instamine?  Why not relaunch after such a fiasco?"

DashHole:  "ZOMG U STOLE A CANDY BAR WHEN U WERE FIVE!!!1!  AND U TORE THE TAG OFF A MATTRESS!!11!"

I'm really enjoying watching them defend Crapsea from the Coinfire expose.

We know Dash is Paycoin 2.0, they know Dash is Paycoin 2.0, and they know we know, so that makes things very fun!   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:47:13 AM

The DashHoles are pretty funny that way.

Joe Bitcoin:  "What's with this massive instamine?  Why not relaunch after such a fiasco?"

DashHole:  "ZOMG U STOLE A CANDY BAR WHEN U WERE FIVE!!!1!  AND U TORE THE TAG OFF A MATTRESS!!11!"

I'm really enjoying watching them defend Crapsea from the Coinfire expose.

We know Dash is Paycoin 2.0, they know Dash is Paycoin 2.0, and they know we know, so that makes things very fun!   Cheesy

LTC is established.

And Monero is better than DASH.

Isnt it?
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:15:27 PM

Wasn't this thread locked by OP some time ago ? To be continued in LTC and Dash own threads  ? (because Monero trolls were overrunning this thread?)

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:05:36 PM

Place your bets now gentlemen....

My bet is you know nothing about trading or technical analysis
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:18:42 PM

My bet is that you are a sad little troll that jumps in any Dash related thread to either attack Dash or the OP,  but i understand .. a troll gotta troll.

To OP : time will tell ... 

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
DrkLvr_

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:20:42 PM

My bet is that you are a sad little troll that jumps in any Dash related thread to either attack Dash or the OP,  but i understand .. a troll gotta troll.

To OP : time will tell ...  

I mean, just look at the chart he posted. How is that an uptrend  Cheesy

Here's some more Quality TA from the OP:

DASH

The door is still open for LTC holders to switch investments.

If the DASH/LTC ratio flips in favor of DASH in the coming days LTC holders will only have moments before a wave starts picking up steam.

Speaking of waves let's analyze the drawback and compare it to the pump that took place in March.

March's drawback followed by Tsunami:

August's potential drawback with an unknown future:

How much money has OP lost since he sold LTC and bought Dash? My bet is... a lot.
DrkLvr_

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:03:03 PM

I mean, just look at the chart he posted. How is that an uptrend  Cheesy

Here's some more Quality TA from the OP:

(Sir Alpha's Top quality post)

How much money has OP lost since he sold LTC and bought Dash? My bet is... a lot.

LOL!

Aparently you missed the fact that my prediction in that one ended with a question mark.

?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_mark
The question mark glyph is also often used in place of missing or unknown data.

Maybe folks will remember when I called the Ethereum trend reversal one month before it happened.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197336.0

I want to hug you DrkLvr_

Well, is it?

Looks like you ended that one with a question mark as well LOL. I love how when you're wrong it's "didn't you see the question mark?" but if you're right it's trading brilliance Cheesy

Not just that, but the price went up over 400% from your call... i wouldn't be bragging about that if i were you.

*hugs*
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:53:22 PM

Litecoin looks like it's strenghtening, i`m not sure how much, but i`d rather put money in ltc, since holiday season and shopping ,etc..

Dash has hardly any vendors for holiday.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:16:24 PM

Litecoin looks like it's strenghtening, i`m not sure how much, but i`d rather put money in ltc, since holiday season and shopping ,etc..

Which sites accept LTC for shopping? I never heard of them. I don't think holiday season has any direct effect for Litecoin.
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:57:47 PM

Which sites accept LTC for shopping? I never heard of them. I don't think holiday season has any direct effect for Litecoin.

Browse:

https://litecoin.com/services#merchants

Now show me similar for DASH, you cant Cheesy
BigTimeProducer

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:01:16 PM

Browse:

https://litecoin.com/services#merchants

Now show me similar for DASH, you cant Cheesy

https://dashtalk.org/threads/merchant-directory-listing-updated-oct-2015.3445/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: