Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In search of a loan, account as collateral-need urgently  (Read 722 times)
justscrewit (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:39:11 PM

I am needing a loan til Monday/Tuesday, when my Direct Deposit gets sent, will use this account as collateral. Needing around .07 but I know I probably won't get that, but yeah anyway, will pay back .09 by Tuesday, or Wednesday at the latest, depending on when the Direct Deposit hits my account.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:23:55 PM

This account is not worthing the amount you looking so used any other collateral or try to arrange from any other sources
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:37:04 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 11:42:56 PM by --Encrypted--

This account is not worthing the amount you looking so used any other collateral or try to arrange from any other sources

you're wrong. I think 0.07BTC is just the right amount for a full member account with 125 activity. also look at OP's post history, his account have more than 210 potential activity.

anyway OP, can you sign from the following address to prove your ownership of that account?
12KkpXRxTrGGwWGEPiJzg15gxDMtp2LBvj (post) (archive)

edit:
wait a sec, that address have over 0.5BTC!

edit2:
oh, it looks like that address belongs to satoshibet. you can't sign with that
justscrewit (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:11:45 PM

you're wrong. I think 0.07BTC is just the right amount for a full member account with 125 activity. also look at OP's post history, his account have more than 210 potential activity.

anyway OP, can you sign from the following address to prove your ownership of that account?

edit:

That's not my personal address. Wear do you see that address because somebody else had also quoted that address? It's actually 18pZ6iLzdwyiUmB46ha8DTtPHj5hMfrLak

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:22:22 PM

edit:

That's not my personal address. Wear do you see that address because somebody else had also quoted that address? It's actually 18pZ6iLzdwyiUmB46ha8DTtPHj5hMfrLak

So 12KkpXRxTrGGwWGEPiJzg15gxDMtp2LBvj is not your address? But can I ask you why have you requested a loan on you 'not - personal bitcoin address'? However if you still need the loan please sign a message from an old bitcoin address (posted here in the forum) and remember to quote the post.

Thanks.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:38:03 PM

if your username is reflective of your general attitude or disposition (and there's a good chance it is ), I don't think I would get repaid.  Undecided

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:45:08 PM

if your username is reflective of your general attitude or disposition (and there's a good chance it is ), I don't think I would get repaid.  Undecided
There have been a large number of loan requests recently from accounts where posts=activity, which is generally an indication that it is a farmed account. A suspect that these requests are generally from the same person and are trying to pass off the sale of their account as a loan as they view getting a loan with their account as collateral as an easier way to get rid of their account then selling it in digital goods.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:56:09 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 11:45:32 PM by --Encrypted--

click the links beside it and you'll see where I found it. you requested a loan from Candystripes using that address a year ago.

That address belongs to SatoshiBet so I doubt that he will be able to sign from it even if he is the same person behind the account as when that link was posted.

ah, I see.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:25:14 PM

click the links beside it and you'll see where I found it. you requested a loan from Candystripes using that address a year ago.
That address belongs to SatoshiBet so I doubt that he will be able to sign from it even if he is the same person behind the account as when that link was posted.
justscrewit (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:28:10 PM

Anybody still willing to do this loan if I sign my actual wallet address?

18pZ6iLzdwyiUmB46ha8DTtPHj5hMfrLak

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:36:29 PM

Considering that it is much past "Monday/Tuesday" I am somewhat confused as to why you are asking. I would think that your direct deposit would have cleared by now and you would already have the money to repay your loan.

I am needing a loan til Monday/Tuesday, when my Direct Deposit gets sent, will use this account as collateral. Needing around .07 but I know I probably won't get that, but yeah anyway, will pay back .09 by Tuesday, or Wednesday at the latest, depending on when the Direct Deposit hits my account.
justscrewit (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:34:35 PM

Considering that it is much past "Monday/Tuesday" I am somewhat confused as to why you are asking. I would think that your direct deposit would have cleared by now and you would already have the money to repay your loan.

I didn't get a loan last time because I ended up clearing some stuff up and getting what I needed but now I need it this bi-weekly pay period. But I will need one this time, but hey thanks for your concern.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: