Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from tunisia ^^  (Read 989 times)
Smita (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:29:38 PM

hello everybody ,

i am new to this forum so i thought i may use my first topic to introduce myself , i am a young architect , 26 years old , i live in tunisia and i work in an architecture office . I discovered bitcoins lately and i thought it would be a good way for me to make some extra money because in tunisia the pay as an architect is not that good. and also in summer we work only half of the day so i got a lot of free time . i already spent some time browsing the forum to try to know more about bitcoins and from what most of you are saying here is that the best way to starting earning some is by offering services . so i wanted to ask you what kind of services can i start with . 
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:35:49 PM

Wellcome to the biggest bitcoin community.
Here is a thread I suggest you to read, Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

and go to marketplace section if you want to offer your service.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:11:15 PM

Welcome on board! Exploring the world of Bitcoin will give you new opportunities.

Well, usually users offer their skills (programming, marketing or article writing skills for instance). Maybe there is someone who needs your architecture skills in some way. Just open a thread in the Services section.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:25:55 PM

Hey, welcome!

Indeed these are exciting times for bitcoin!

As an architect you get paid very well, at least outside of Tunisia, you'll be able to find places to advertise your services somewhere in these boards, good luck and have fun. Smiley

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:27:21 PM

hello everybody ,

i am new to this forum so i thought i may use my first topic to introduce myself , i am a young architect , 26 years old , i live in tunisia and i work in an architecture office . I discovered bitcoins lately and i thought it would be a good way for me to make some extra money because in tunisia the pay as an architect is not that good. and also in summer we work only half of the day so i got a lot of free time . i already spent some time browsing the forum to try to know more about bitcoins and from what most of you are saying here is that the best way to starting earning some is by offering services . so i wanted to ask you what kind of services can i start with . 

You are architect, you are probably good with drawing, 3d modeling and rendering.
You can offer these services
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:31:49 PM

I'am from Algeria , we are neighbors then Grin السلام عليكم
You can offer a lot of services around here but depends on your various skills , looking at your job you should be able to do things like 3D Modeling with Blender or 3D MAX , services like Photoshoping and Programming (mobile and web) can make you decent amounts of BTC's too .
If you are a CS:GO player for example , you could boost people ,so on ... depends on your skills ,just tell us more about oyu

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 10:44:25 PM

hello everybody ,

Hello, welcome to the forum Smiley

Wow architect, in my country, you can earn a lot money if you're an architect, i also learning about to be an architect, that's one of my aim Grin
Well you can earn extra money by work for bitcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0
or make a your service offer thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:03:33 PM

hello everybody ,

Hello and welcome to BitcoinTalk Smiley

Can you please enlighten u about the current status of bitcoin in your country ? Like if there is good trading activity in Tunisia ? Are Bitcoin start-ups forming up or things like this ?

Smita (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:23:21 AM

Wellcome to the biggest bitcoin community.
Here is a thread I suggest you to read, Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

and go to marketplace section if you want to offer your service.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0
thank you ! i will start by taking a look on these
hello everybody ,

Can you please enlighten u about the current status of bitcoin in your country ? Like if there is good trading activity in Tunisia ? Are Bitcoin start-ups forming up or things like this ?
well people still does not know much about bitcoin here there is no real activity , and i can tell you that is a very sad thing , because here we have a big problem encountred mostly by young people who wants to work or trade on the internet is that our local currency is not convertible to dollar or euro or any other foreign currency , even paypal etc does not . people have been asking the gouvernement for years to change that . and saying so bitcoin would be a well fit solution for this problem if people were aware of this
I'am from Algeria , we are neighbors then Grin السلام عليكم
You can offer a lot of services around here but depends on your various skills , looking at your job you should be able to do things like 3D Modeling with Blender or 3D MAX , services like Photoshoping and Programming (mobile and web) can make you decent amounts of BTC's too .
If you are a CS:GO player for example , you could boost people ,so on ... depends on your skills ,just tell us more about oyu

hello everybody ,

You are architect, you are probably good with drawing, 3d modeling and rendering.
You can offer these services
Welcome on board! Exploring the world of Bitcoin will give you new opportunities.

Well, usually users offer their skills (programming, marketing or article writing skills for instance). Maybe there is someone who needs your architecture skills in some way. Just open a thread in the Services section.

yeah i was also thinking about offering 3d modeling/rendering and photo editing/photoshopping because we use these skills a lot in architecture , but when i took a look in the services section i saw that the kind of services that people are offering here are very different from these , stuff like advertising and traffic exchange etc , so i was wondering if this is the best place for my kind of services or maybe a place like upwork.com is better fit for that , but i think i will give it a try anyway like you guys said Smiley
Nice to meet you, you live in a beautiful country. Maybe you could persuade your boss to accept Bitcoin Wink

P.S. I heard UK citizens were recently advised not to visit Tunisia because the probability of another terrorist attack is high. How are you guys holding up there?
well we re doing fine but not too much , it was a disastrous event for the country and will take a lot of time and work to recover from it  , but fortunately what most people said is that an attack like this can happen anywhere in the world at anytime and you can not guarantee safety at 100% even with the maximum level of security and preparation, people did not stop visiting paris with the charlie hebdo attack 
anderson00673

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:45:06 AM

Welcome to the forums, and to crypto currencies!  There are lots of good ways to make money, but one thing I would warn about is that there are a lot of scams going around, so be safe with your hard earned coins. 

You say that no one in your country knows about bitcoin, but you think there is a demand for it.  You can always promote it and become a local BTC trader, like on Local Bitcoins.
miragecash

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:07:12 AM

Use your CAD skills to design cool stuff in 3D for people to pay to download and print with their 3d printers. People pay you in Bitcoin or Paypal (your choice). http://www.3dprintfilemarket.com

You want to save your CAD files as a *.stl file because that's what 3d printers need for 3d printing.

hello everybody ,

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:59:22 PM

i wanted some word done with Autocad a while back too bad i didn't know you back then Smiley
but if you have skills in such drawing applications you can offer your services in the service section of the forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
since you have a new account you should use escrows for all your work.
good luck.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:31:22 PM

hello everybody ,

well people still does not know much about bitcoin here there is no real activity , and i can tell you that is a very sad thing , because here we have a big problem encountred mostly by young people who wants to work or trade on the internet is that our local currency is not convertible to dollar or euro or any other foreign currency , even paypal etc does not . people have been asking the gouvernement for years to change that . and saying so bitcoin would be a well fit solution for this problem if people were aware of this

Well ...then buying from foreigners is not an option for tunisian people. Either you need to mine or earn bitcoin and thereby create an internal economy for the same...

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:19:37 PM

hello everybody ,

Welcome.
You can provide a service with the skills you have https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Hope you find some useful information here.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:21:22 PM

If it is hard to convert, you can always look at goods that can be delivered to you.
There are a lot of Bitcoin merchants, you can start with the Marketplace subforums here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0)
You can get physical goods delivered to you, or digital goods if getting deliveries to Tunisia is hard.

Above all, welcome to BTCT!

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:52:01 PM

Hello: you are welcome here.

I am from Sudan and i am an architect too.

But i love how bitcoin system work.

There is many way to get bitcoin . As many said , you can offer services within your expertise and also you can mine bitcoin if you have a cheap power in your country.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: