Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: || STICKYBITCOINS COINMARKETING - STICK & SUPPORT ||  (Read 809 times)
Geenstijl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:33:52 PM

meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

I don't really get it, how can I actually benefit from this sticker, from your website faq it shows that I have to buy a coin first before putting your sticker but the type of coin is not specified,

What do I do with them?

You stick the stickers on the back of your coins and spend them like you normally would.

Geenstijl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:00:36 PM

Please allow be to start by saying thanks to everyone who bought and used our stickers in the recent few days. It has proven to us that there is willingness to spread Bitcoin awareness in this creative way!

I don't really get it, how can I actually benefit from this sticker, from your website faq it shows that I have to buy a coin first before putting your sticker but the type of coin is not specified,

What do I do with them?

You stick the stickers on the back of your coins and spend them like you normally would.

Yes, indeed you stick the stickers on the back of a regular FIAT coin. A US quarter, a 1 or 2 euro or a British Pound (or whatever coin that has similar size or is bigger).

I have to be honest that the statistics of outlasting 25 consecutive owners is based on experience in Holland. In our country the practice of coinvertisement is rather common. In other countries coinowners might be a bit more surprised by seeing a sticker on a coin.

The stickers can be taken peeled of with some efforts. With the stickers the coins (tested with Euro's) remain perfectly suitable for daily use (including vending machines).

I hope to have informed you enough with this information.
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:18:12 PM

Please allow be to start by saying thanks to everyone who bought and used our stickers in the recent few days. It has proven to us that there is willingness to spread Bitcoin awareness in this creative way!

What do I do with them?

Yes, indeed you stick the stickers on the back of a regular FIAT coin. A US quarter, a 1 or 2 euro or a British Pound (or whatever coin that has similar size or is bigger).

I have to be honest that the statistics of outlasting 25 consecutive owners is based on experience in Holland. In our country the practice of coinvertisement is rather common. In other countries coinowners might be a bit more surprised by seeing a sticker on a coin.

The stickers can be taken peeled of with some efforts. With the stickers the coins (tested with Euro's) remain perfectly suitable for daily use (including vending machines).

Actually if I understand you clearly it means that when the sticker is at the back of the coin the coin will be useful at the vending machine.

Geenstijl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:09:09 PM

What do I do with them?

Actually if I understand you clearly it means that when the sticker is at the back of the coin the coin will be useful at the vending machine.

It remains suitable for use in a vending machine. Machines will not reject 'm, meaning that with the sticker, the coins are in no sense less suitable for daily use.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:13:51 AM

I think vending machines can detect the value of the sticker and release the appropriate funds or coin.
Geenstijl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:42:21 PM

I think vending machines can detect the value of the sticker and release the appropriate funds or coin.

Yes. The vending machines are able to process the coins with the stickers. There is no risk of the sticker coming off form itself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: