Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to the Microwallet/LandofBitcoin guy?  (Read 587 times)
Psypher (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:54:23 PM

I'm relatively new on this forum but have been using faucets (and been a faucet owner) for almost 2 years. Does anyone know what happened to the guy that ran LandOfBitcoin and Microwallet? I ask because he stole some of my coins I'm not really worried about it (why I'm asking now and not months ago and it was only like 0.003 or something) but if he's still active i would like to chase him down and see if he wants to send me my coins back?
Does anyone know? or am i hoping for to much?
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:56:35 PM

I'm relatively new on this forum but have been using faucets (and been a faucet owner) for almost 2 years. Does anyone know what happened to the guy that ran LandOfBitcoin and Microwallet? I ask because he stole some of my coins I'm not really worried about it (why I'm asking now and not months ago and it was only like 0.003 or something) but if he's still active i would like to chase him down and see if he wants to send me my coins back?

you made an account to ask for $1 back?
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:09:15 PM

what was your account name here one or two month ago lol  Wink Secondly seriously! you created a new account for .003 BTC?
Psypher (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:18:15 PM

I don't think i had another account/name  then if anything it would have been gigabitfacuet but i don't recall so don't quote me on it  Wink.
And yes I have made a acount to ask for an odd 1$ back.......
Seriously guys? You are so opened to being trolled it's not funny LMFAO and OneWiseGuy your name just makes it even sweeter haha
I would go along with it if i didn't plan on keeping this account haha

NO i made this account a few months ago and just haven't had the time to use it. The OP question was just something i was curious about i could not care less about the coins honestly. But if he's still jumping around and was able to recover from what ever happened back then, it's the right thing to do to send it back to everyone whether it's 1$ or $1000 it doesn't matter it's the principal, am i wrong or no?
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:22:44 PM

I don't think i had another account/name  then if anything it would have been gigabitfacuet but i don't recall so don't quote me on it  Wink.
Seriously guys? You are so opened to being trolled it's not funny LMFAO and OneWiseGuy your name just makes it even sweeter haha

NO i made this account a few months ago and just haven't had the time to use it. The OP question was just something i was curious about i could care less about the coins honestly. But if he's still jumping around and was able to recover from what ever happened back then, it's the right thing to do to send it back to everyone whether it's 1$ or $1000 it doesn't matter it's the principal, am i wrong or no?
Im not saying you are wrong lol
May be you are true in a sense if you truely want to Help other people here that Faucet box and microwallet scammed you
Yo can post here in faucetbox discussion thread, what happened with you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1094930.0
you will get more exposure  Wink
Psypher (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:51:21 PM

I don't think i had another account/name  then if anything it would have been gigabitfacuet but i don't recall so don't quote me on it  Wink.

NO i made this account a few months ago and just haven't had the time to use it. The OP question was just something i was curious about i could care less about the coins honestly. But if he's still jumping around and was able to recover from what ever happened back then, it's the right thing to do to send it back to everyone whether it's 1$ or $1000 it doesn't matter it's the principal, am i wrong or no?
Im not saying you are wrong lol
May be you are true in a sense if you truely want to Help other people here that Faucet box and microwallet scammed you
Yo can post here in faucetbox discussion thread, what happened with you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1094930.0
you will get more exposure  Wink

Thanks for the link, that was actually the thread that brought me back here (faucetbox posted it on twitter) I was thinking of posting there but it wasn't FaucetBox's admin it was just Microwallet/LandofBitcoin admin and as far as i know they are different, So i really don't want to put ANY blame on faucetbox when it's not there fault, i also like them a lot better then microwallet he was ALWAYS rude when he replied to emails an just didn't care about it, i think that's mainly because he wasn't the original admin he just purchased microwallet so they wouldn't close. Thinking back the 0.003 was a Top-up for my faucets and when it didn't show i went to investigate and that's when i realized the admin has gone AWOL so i don't really know how much was in there before hand. So i take it that he is still AWOL then? god know how much he owes others. Thanks for your help to you seem cool  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: