Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ****[UFC + BOXING][$10 LOGINS][UFC IN & BOXING PPV][LIVE + VOD]****  (Read 164433 times)
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

NEXT 5 PEOPLE THAT BUY WITH COINS WILL GET 1 EXTRA MONTH
3 SOLD SO 2 MORE PEOPLE WILL GET A EXTRA MONTH

It's been over a year since I've used your service, but I do miss it dearly. It gave me something to watch at least. Now you're giving away a free month with a 1-month purchase, so I don't think I can pass that up. I'm Synchronizing my Core wallet and then I will have access to my funds. I want one of those slots with an extra month! I'll be paying with Bitcoin, and buying one month. Do I just send it to one of your addresses and then let you know in PM that I've done so? It's been awhile as I said and I've forgotten what your purchase process is like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

NEXT 5 PEOPLE THAT BUY WITH COINS WILL GET 1 EXTRA MONTH
3 SOLD SO 2 MORE PEOPLE WILL GET A EXTRA MONTH

It's been over a year since I've used your service, but I do miss it dearly. It gave me something to watch at least. Now you're giving away a free month with a 1-month purchase, so I don't think I can pass that up. I'm Synchronizing my Core wallet and then I will have access to my funds. I want one of those slots with an extra month! I'll be paying with Bitcoin, and buying one month. Do I just send it to one of your addresses and then let you know in PM that I've done so? It's been awhile as I said and I've forgotten what your purchase process is like.
you have a message
EthanB

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

you have a message

You have a transaction on the blockchain waiting to be confirmed. Smiley
Awaiting my username and password after the transaction gets a confirmation or two. Thanks for offering the special and maintaining this service for such a long time and for such a low price. I hate trying to figure out where to watch the fights myself.

You also have a message! I forgot to send the TXID, so let me know if you need that for any reason.
winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

you have a message

You have a transaction on the blockchain waiting to be confirmed. Smiley
Awaiting my username and password after the transaction gets a confirmation or two. Thanks for offering the special and maintaining this service for such a long time and for such a low price. I hate trying to figure out where to watch the fights myself.

You also have a message! I forgot to send the TXID, so let me know if you need that for any reason.
you have a message with your user/pass
welcome back Smiley
EthanB

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

welcome back Smiley

Username and password are fully functional and I'm looking forward to catching some of the fights live. My personal favorite is the VOD section, because I'm almost never around to catch the fights when they're happening. I noticed that one of the VODs was down, unfortunately it was the first VOD I clicked on so this got me worried that Winter wasn't keeping up with things. Every single other one seems to be up, so it was just a funny coincidence and I see they're already working on putting it back up. Thanks, now the only thing I am wondering is if there will ever be various quality options available? I only have one resolution available to me.
winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:14:56 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 09:43:13 PM by winter

welcome back Smiley

Username and password are fully functional and I'm looking forward to catching some of the fights live. My personal favorite is the VOD section, because I'm almost never around to catch the fights when they're happening. I noticed that one of the VODs was down, unfortunately it was the first VOD I clicked on so this got me worried that Winter wasn't keeping up with things. Every single other one seems to be up, so it was just a funny coincidence and I see they're already working on putting it back up. Thanks, now the only thing I am wondering is if there will ever be various quality options available? I only have one resolution available to me.
you get the same options you get from UFC.TV thats from lowest the 720P
also the vod you said was down has been replaced and will be up soon
its back up
EthanB

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

its back up

Very nice! Now I can watch the money fight over dinner. Does the same go for VODs? I'm pretty sure my VODs are displaying in 360P, but I guess I could be mistaken or that could be incorrectly displayed. Thanks for being responsive and getting it back up quickly. Looking forward to catching one live, and seeing what options are displayed at that point.
winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:50:24 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 10:04:59 AM by winter

its back up

Very nice! Now I can watch the money fight over dinner. Does the same go for VODs? I'm pretty sure my VODs are displaying in 360P, but I guess I could be mistaken or that could be incorrectly displayed. Thanks for being responsive and getting it back up quickly. Looking forward to catching one live, and seeing what options are displayed at that point.

on the bottom right of the video you can choose the quality by clicking the cogwheel and selecting the quality you would like to watch in , I hope that helps. all VOD'S will have a quality selection it starts at 360P and goes up to 720P/1080P. Also a update to all VOD is getting a backlog of old fights added. If anyone has a request please give me a pm and let me know. right now we have UFC 197 to UFC 222 in the VOD SECTION for all to enjoy. more will be come this week. I plan on adding another atleast 10 UFCS so it should be from 187 on
ERAxBiGbOy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

Hi, I sent payment and pm.  Thanks!
winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

Hi, I sent payment and pm.  Thanks!
you have a pm with user/pass
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

Is it too late to get in on this?

Craziness aside, I'm looking forward to this one.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

yes you can just send  me a payment to one of the address above and then send me a pm
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

yes you can just send  me a payment to one of the address above and then send me a pm

PM sent

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

PM sent

your user/pass has been sent to you. enjoy
EthanB

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

PPV BEEN LIVE HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING

I missed the live showing of the fight and I am livid about it. This is not your fault, but the fault of my ISP. They have been screwing me over at every turn and it is getting quite exhausting. It always seems to be at the worst times, when I'm trying to use the forum, play a game or watch the fight. In any case, I am only mildly inconvenienced and am looking forward to the VOD being uploaded.

It looks like the VOD may have already been uploaded, but I am unable to watch it. I am able to watch all the other VODs, so this tells me that potentially the new fight has been blocked or something. Can you please clarify on when a solid VOD will be available for this ? This reminds me to ask, how long does it normally take for you to get the VODs up after the fight?  
winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:05:53 AM

PPV BEEN LIVE HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING

I missed the live showing of the fight and I am livid about it. This is not your fault, but the fault of my ISP. They have been screwing me over at every turn and it is getting quite exhausting. It always seems to be at the worst times, when I'm trying to use the forum, play a game or watch the fight. In any case, I am only mildly inconvenienced and am looking forward to the VOD being uploaded.

It looks like the VOD may have already been uploaded, but I am unable to watch it. I am able to watch all the other VODs, so this tells me that potentially the new fight has been blocked or something. Can you please clarify on when a solid VOD will be available for this ? This reminds me to ask, how long does it normally take for you to get the VODs up after the fight?  

VOD was uploaded and able to preview by like 9am that morning
If you get a message saying the video is not converted yet you can always download the file from the page top right has a download button
this is only before the video is converted
EthanB

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

VOD was uploaded and able to preview by like 9am that morning
If you get a message saying the video is not converted yet you can always download the file from the page top right has a download button
this is only before the video is converted

It must have been my internet then and that's unfortunate. I was unable to view the livestream and I'm only getting to be able to view the VOD now. Thanks for the info, because I'm pretty sure my ISP has been throttling me lately. I can't watch simple streams and that's not okay. Never noticed that download button, seems like you teach me something every post. Have anymore helpful tips about the site?  Grin
EthanB

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

Lately I have been receiving the "Access Denied" screen each time I attempt to go to the site. It doesn't ask me for a username or password, just immediately tells me that I cannot access the content. Do you have any idea what is happening?
winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

Lately I have been receiving the "Access Denied" screen each time I attempt to go to the site. It doesn't ask me for a username or password, just immediately tells me that I cannot access the content. Do you have any idea what is happening?

new domain check your pm
knitros

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

PM sent  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: