Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN for REAL YOUTUBE VIEWS and SUBSCRIBERS! [ 100% ANONYMOUS]  (Read 423 times)
AlextheBitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:47:13 PM

BITCOIN FOR YOUTUBE REAL VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS! [ 100% ANONYMOUS]

1,000 REAL VIEWS ... 0.01698BTC [5 USD]
5,000 REAL VIEWS ... 0.08492BTC [25 USD]
10,000 REAL VIEWS ... 0.1359BTC [40 USD] - BEST SAVINGS!

1,000 REAL SUBSCRIBERS ... 0.1019BTC [30 USD]
5,000 REAL SUBSCRIBERS ... 0.5118BTC [150 USD]
10,000 REAL SUBSCRIBERS ... 1.00BTC [295 USD]

VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE DELIVERED WITHIN 36-48 HOURS OF PURCHASE.
I've been on the forums for over a year and I am a very reputable seller. I love helping people grow online!

NOTE 1: These views and subscribers are REAL. They are NOT BOTS.
NOTE 2: These are HIGH audience retention views (this helps rank your videos higher!)

>>> SEND BTC PAYMENT TO: 17p57oNww4uYcFYZGzKUKb2VAGs3XMWYNL

Send me a private message with your YouTube video link / channel, in addition to your blockchain link to verify your purchase and I'll reply with a confirmation ASAP.
Thank you.

Looking forward to helping you grow.
- AlextheBitcoiner
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:17:09 AM

This is hella expensive bro. How do we know if they're real or not?
AlextheBitcoiner (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:22:48 AM

This is hella expensive bro. How do we know if they're real or not?

Hi there. They're expensive because they are real. I post your channel / video on view, or like / like view sites. I view/like/sub other people's videos, and in turn, they return the favor on your video. You're paying for authenticity. My services are within YouTube's terms of service.

I've been on these forums for over a year and I'm very trustworthy. I can expedite your order if you'd like.

Best,
AlextheBitcoiner
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:42:49 AM

You have already made a thread for this, lock and move the other thread to archive please.
AlextheBitcoiner (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:44:56 AM

You have already made a thread for this, lock and move the other thread to archive please.

Fixed. Thanks for reminding me. Cheesy
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:55:45 AM

Oh, I know you're using a traffic exchange site.

The thing is, those Subscribers or views aren't worth much anyways despite being real. The retention is going to be bad and the subs are going to be cold meaning that others just use a throwaway Youtube account.

For this, I can get it cheaper elsewhere.

Despite you being here over a year, you also haven't logged on for an entire year leading me to believe you're probably a bought account.

Even your signature AlextheBitcoiner isn't written in Italic as it was in all the others.

Over a year, yet still a Jr.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:04:47 AM

these prices are quite expensive and also now a days youtube is very strict about the fake views and if they find it fake then they will remove all those views. Are you providing any guaranty for the account and views safety?
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:08:51 AM

Oh, I know you're using a traffic exchange site.

The thing is, those Subscribers or views aren't worth much anyways despite being real. The retention is going to be bad and the subs are going to be cold meaning that others just use a throwaway Youtube account.

For this, I can get it cheaper elsewhere.

Despite you being here over a year, you also haven't logged on for an entire year leading me to believe you're probably a bought account.

Even your signature AlextheBitcoiner isn't written in Italic as it was in all the others.

Over a year, yet still a Jr.

Good catch, a little bit of investigation indicates that this is almost definitely a bought account, there is no log in for over a year with no explanation, and the writing style is completely off. If there's a need to buy an account to promote you service, it gives the feeling that the service isn't very good in the first place.

What somekindabitcoin is saying about the retention is also correct. I have experience on using traffic exchange sites like the ones you have mentioned, and people will just use accounts that are obviously fake or throwaways. There's going to be a very low percentage of people who are actually going to view your video, get interested, and subscribe for more out of genuine interest. At this point, you can get bots to inflate your likes/views/subscribers at a fraction of the price you are offering.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: