Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:42:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Wanted to spend $10 in Google Wallet I have their music play  (Read 547 times)
cheated (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:12:32 AM

Thanks for making torture out of a simple exchange but you want to get people to make 11 cents then after the consumer gets cheated you cheat the person selling money.  I write a tiny article on the Internet for people in Hospice and Snail Mail or E Mail  have nothing to do with that maybe 3000 people ,this Bitcoin is "The Sting" or just conning people hopefully many people will tell someone then network ,why cant I spend my own money ,the biggest scam Ive seen
                                                     Ill go without ,its very eas y to follow who you are getting money ,and we dont even get a kiss after
                                                               Cheated and time wasted I pray you swirl hit the bottom and are gone soon since I cant spend my own money ,who cares
  Im too disabled to do this CHEATED0
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:07:46 AM

Thanks for making torture out of a simple exchange but you want to get people to make 11 cents then after the consumer gets cheated you cheat the person selling money.  I write a tiny article on the Internet for people in Hospice and Snail Mail or E Mail  have nothing to do with that maybe 3000 people ,this Bitcoin is "The Sting" or just conning people hopefully many people will tell someone then network ,why cant I spend my own money ,the biggest scam Ive seen
                                                     Ill go without ,its very eas y to follow who you are getting money ,and we dont even get a kiss after
                                                               Cheated and time wasted I pray you swirl hit the bottom and are gone soon since I cant spend my own money ,who cares
  Im too disabled to do this CHEATED0

You should be able to spend BTC.... why are you not able to spend it?

Can you reword this possibly just horribly hard to follow.
anderson00673

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:39:28 AM

Wait, what?  I am sorry but I don't understand you.  If english is not your native language, you can maybe find a sub forum here in your native language to ask your question.
hayabusa911

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:05:28 AM

Soooo.... You seem really mad about Bitcoin. You are having problems making a payment?
What wallet are you using and what are you trying to buy? Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can help you out.  Undecided
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:32:02 AM

LOL, it is obviously a spam thread or he translated the text using Google Translate  Grin
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:45:22 AM

LOL, it is obviously a spam thread or he translated the text using Google Translate  Grin

I was trying to treat it nicely and like a new person but I think you are right.  Most likely spam.

After looking at it in quote OP appears to have put in the horrible spacing.  So yea most likely never hear from him/her again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: