Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Bitcoinker Faucet  (Read 3500 times)
joyjeet (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:23:35 AM

Hi Members and Admin

I am facing some problem with bitcoinker, so thought of putting it up here and asking others whether they re facing the problem as well or not.

The problem is with bitcoinker faucet
http://bitcoinker.com

Today I went to the site and played but it showed me an error stating the wallet you are trying does not have enough funds to complete your request
I tried again and again to which it then gave me an error stating that you can claim only after 15 min pls try after <timer>

Wanted to ask if others are facing the same issue or not with bitcoinker faucet site ?

BTW - I use XAPO wallet in bitcoinker....

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:31:53 AM

Hi Members and Admin

I am facing some problem with bitcoinker, so thought of putting it up here and asking others whether they re facing the problem as well or not.

The problem is with bitcoinker faucet
http://bitcoinker.com

Today I went to the site and played but it showed me an error stating the wallet you are trying does not have enough funds to complete your request
I tried again and again to which it then gave me an error stating that you can claim only after 15 min pls try after <timer>

Wanted to ask if others are facing the same issue or not with bitcoinker faucet site ?

BTW - I use XAPO wallet in bitcoinker....

Have you tried contacting the site?   I have not used this (or most faucets).

But either there is an error they need to fix, which you need to provide them details on.  Or  they decided to not payout, as not enough funds I would think means the faucet does not have enough funds.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:50:48 AM

Faucets go broke all the time. They run out of money and stop paying. Hopefully you haven't wasted too much time on it.
If you're really dying for your satoshis you could visit coinker and click the ads. The revenue you generate might get used to pay users... But I can't guarantee you that, so if I was you I wouldn't hold my breath

I've noticed jackpot faucet.com hasn't paid out in over 2 weeks, so they're dead to, apparently
joyjeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:58:32 AM

Faucets go broke all the time. They run out of money and stop paying. Hopefully you haven't wasted too much time on it.
If you're really dying for your satoshis you could visit coinker and click the ads. The revenue you generate might get used to pay users... But I can't guarantee you that, so if I was you I wouldn't hold my breath

I've noticed jackpot faucet.com hasn't paid out in over 2 weeks, so they're dead to, apparently

Well am not hungry after those satoshi minions, however a nice way of answering to the query asked

Yes, the faucet does break out, have sent them email about it - though I know they would not reply, but the reason to post in this forum was to let others become aware of the issue

We should have a section in this forum with TITLE as Breaking Faucet or Shutting Faucet where all members can post stuffs like this

Havent spend much time as am busy developing my own faucet now - my main motive to play in all these kind of faucet was to understand on how the faucet works and how they earn - now that I have my cup of tea, I would surely drink it before it gets cold.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:31:48 AM

Well am not hungry after those satoshi minions, however a nice way of answering to the query asked

Yes, the faucet does break out, have sent them email about it - though I know they would not reply, but the reason to post in this forum was to let others become aware of the issue

We should have a section in this forum with TITLE as Breaking Faucet or Shutting Faucet where all members can post stuffs like this

Havent spend much time as am busy developing my own faucet now - my main motive to play in all these kind of faucet was to understand on how the faucet works and how they earn - now that I have my cup of tea, I would surely drink it before it gets cold.

There is not really a need to have a section for broken faucets.  Most will die, with a few big ones making money.

And it really comes down to faucets are a horrible waste of time.  Sadly there is just a payment of pennies for hours of work.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:48:57 AM

In a poor country, where I live, it is very difficult to find a job and this is one way to earn a bit of yourself to life.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:51:50 AM

In a poor country, where I live, it is very difficult to find a job and this is one way to earn a bit of yourself to life.

But someone with access to computer, electricity, internet, etc.  Has a lot better options then faucets.

You really make pennies per hour, in most places would not even pay for the electricity.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:31:34 AM

Given yourself as example, there is still better way to earn bitcoins other that faucets like your signature. it doesnt matter if you are from 1st world or 3rd world country, you can still earn bitcoins in much better way
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:15:56 PM

most probably the faucet had ran out of funds so they can not pay out for now. or there is the possibility that their wallet has some problems, like api problem everyone is experiencing with blockchain.info's api

you should wait longer, if they haven't gone broke and given up they would recharge it soon. and your problem will be fixed. this is a common thing among faucets.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
OmegaCollector

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 12:33:03 PM

The faucet is working now. For a long time, when you claim, the faucet says 'Faucet claim failed - please try again later'  but if you check your faucetbox account, the bitcoins are there. When it says 'not enough money', it means the faucet is dry, and you have to try again later on when it has been refilled by the owner.

This is one of the best faucets going! It's been here for a very long time.

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:55:35 PM

Buy the bitcoins instead of collecting through the faucet.. don't waste time bud.. Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
OmegaCollector

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 03:22:00 PM

Nope. It`s way more fun earning them than buying them. I use the money I earn to invest in other things, and then I don`t feel terrible if I lose some of it. I`m sure I`ll get bored with it one day, but for now, I claim.

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
joyjeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 04:49:33 PM

Nope. It`s way more fun earning them than buying them. I use the money I earn to invest in other things, and then I don`t feel terrible if I lose some of it. I`m sure I`ll get bored with it one day, but for now, I claim.

Hi Omega, yes I saw that they might have forgot to refill their xapo account and now they have done it and it is paying again
Thanks for your reply

Ah - one thing your second url in your signature caught my eye on
Could you pls tell me more in details about the program - is it safe, are you getting paid by investing into it ?

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:51:40 PM

i also find earning bitcoin through different ways more fun than buying it. but if you want to earn a nice profit from investing in bitcoin, it can be a good option to consider too.

also i find faucets the least worthy way of earning bitcoin, they simply just pay the tiniest amount possible which make it not worth the time

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:06:28 PM

You tried Faucetbox ?
May be Bitcoiner lacks funds at Xapo to pay or the owner is busy and forgot to fund that on time

Give it some time because these are Normal issues for every Faucets

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:19:55 PM

i also find earning bitcoin through different ways more fun than buying it. but if you want to earn a nice profit from investing in bitcoin, it can be a good option to consider too.

also i find faucets the least worthy way of earning bitcoin, they simply just pay the tiniest amount possible which make it not worth the time

Faucets it's like earning money for typing capatcha's.  There just is not a lot of learning involved.  That mixed with low payment I dont consider it a good way to spend time.

Even i you used a usb miner and did not make much you would learn a lot more about bitcoin in general.  And at least for pennies a hour your not sitting on a faucet.
OmegaCollector

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:43:20 PM

Hi Omega, yes I saw that they might have forgot to refill their xapo account and now they have done it and it is paying again
Thanks for your reply

Could you pls tell me more in details about the program - is it safe, are you getting paid by investing into it ?

CoinEngine is a program that I really like. I joined part way through June. I invested .005, then I invested another .005 later in the month. At the end of the month, I got paid .00526 into my wallet, so I got back 1/2 of my investment in less than 30 days. At the beginning of July, I invested another .01, and will get my next payment July 30th.

So far, it`s working very well for me. I am using money from faucets, so it`s not a huge risk. As long as things go well, I will continue to invest 50% of my faucet earnings every month.

joyjeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 04:37:37 AM

Thanks for your reply

CoinEngine is a program that I really like. I joined part way through June. I invested .005, then I invested another .005 later in the month. At the end of the month, I got paid .00526 into my wallet, so I got back 1/2 of my investment in less than 30 days. At the beginning of July, I invested another .01, and will get my next payment July 30th.

So far, it`s working very well for me. I am using money from faucets, so it`s not a huge risk. As long as things go well, I will continue to invest 50% of my faucet earnings every month.

well said my friend
Looking into what you are doing
I will get in your trail

Will use your ref link and invest some free earned satoshis in this site, hope they dnt turn out to be another hyip or ponzi scheme

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: