Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me why i have a red feeback on my new account  (Read 1806 times)
DeveloperinDemand (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:58:42 AM

Message for Badbear(Administrator)
Hello sir,

1) I don't know why you marking me as alt of BTCBLOGGER As i know i never did any scam. what i did is escrowing a signature campaign for two ponzi sites which was obviously not mine.

2) I made this account to start from start as i have lots of negative trust on my previous account BTCBLOGGER. I messaged KWH and the joint to ask what I need to do to get it removed but sadly I got no answer from them so I decided to make this account.

3) I was offering my services honestly i did a deal of 2 BTC with the owner of the http://pmbtc.com and I'm fairly working on his site. He paid me 1 BTC upfront for the work and agreed to pay the other 1 BTC after the completion of work and testing and now the amount is still in escrow account (SebastianJu) you can ask him and foryou2 who is owner of the site pmbtc.

4) I was getting lots of customer and i think now this will stop my business here on the forum.

5) Please guide me what to do now.

I also helped the bitcoin community to get back 1.6 BTC from a serial scammer cryptoforcause(Tapan Sharma) please show some Mercy and help me regarding the issue and don't forget to guide me
Thanks

People can also post their view here and also hire me for work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:27:34 PM

Tell me why i have a red feeback on my new account [?]

I made this account to start from start as i have lots of negative trust on my previous account BTCBLOGGER.

you marking me as alt of BTCBLOGGER

it's so clear!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:35:32 PM

Dude, you asked a question about this issue not long ago, im pretty sure the result of the poll was something along these lines: if we find out your new accounts they will be marked as red, so why are you starting this thread if you already knew this would happen? I seriously dont get it but thanks for letting us know you are btcblogger.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:38:10 PM

Hello sir,

1) I don't know why you marking me as alt of BTCBLOGGER As i know i never did any scam. what i did is escrowing a signature campaign for two ponzi sites which was obviously not mine.

2) I made this account to start from start as i have lots of negative trust on my previous account BTCBLOGGER. I messaged KWH and the joint to ask what I need to do to get it removed but sadly I got no answer from them so I decided to make this account.

3) I was offering my services honestly i did a deal of 2 BTC with the owner of the http://pmbtc.com and I'm fairly working on his site. He paid me 1 BTC upfront for the work and agreed to pay the other 1 BTC after the completion of work and testing and now the amount is still in escrow account (SebastianJu) you can ask him and foryou2 who is owner of the site pmbtc.

4) I was getting lots of customer and i think now this will stop my business here on the forum.

I also helped the bitcoin community to get back 1.6 BTC from a serial scammer cryptoforcause(Tapan Sharma) please show some Mercy and help me regarding the issue and don't forget to guide me
Thanks

1) You know full well what you did.
2) You don't care as you easily justified your actions.
3) Your PM was a waste of time as you refuse to see the truth and there is nothing to "explain".
4) You ARE an alt of BTCBLOGGER and others should be warned of your propensity for theft and blackmail.
5) Theft is theft, no matter where or from whom you stole it from.
6) Stop playing the victim, you made your bed, now lay in it.

Like I said in my PM to you, and in my neutral trust rating, the evidence in your PM history is inclusive and I do not think it disproves the fact that it appears as if you are running various ponzi sites via potential alts.

You already had a negative trust rating from dooglus when SNavy had agreed to use you to escrow/run their signature campaign. I do not think I have ever seen anyone accept escrow from someone when the person offering their escrow services had an overall negative trust rating. Not only that, but I did not see any kind of conversation between you and SNavy regarding the negative rating, which is something that I would expect to happen.

According to your above post, you did not receive a response and/or were rejected when you proposed running a signature campaign on behalf of 4 other companies, plus one more that I found in your PM history would make five. That means that 2 out of 7 sites agreed to use your services, which works out to a ~14% conversation rate, which IMO is extremely high for what is effectively cold calling, and the proposal you wrote was effectively an initial pitch to get their attention, not a more detailed sales pitch once they responded.

I am also not the only one who believes that you are running the two likely scam sites whose signature campaigns you are running. You have received negative trust ratings from a number of other people, and several people in your various threads have accused you of running the sites you are escrowing for.

I hope you can understand how a reasonable person can come to the same conclusion that I did with the facts that were available to me (and available to the public).

I'm running with the money now and will return the money to the owner only if Quickseller remove his trust rating from my account and apologies for his big mistake and agree not to make this kind of mistake again in future I'm also wrong about my perception that he is a genius in finding alt account i wants let everyone know he just neglect the fact available and accept the fact that are not available to judge alt account. I don't think his rating can be taken as trusted.
Only Quickseller knows the password of this account and he was solely responsible for any hack on this account.

Quickseller looks very confident about his allegation what if it is found that i'm not snavy or any other alt which is posting in investor based game is not mine will he pay the 0.7 BTC of Snavy.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 12:48:55 PM

Hello sir,

Thanks

I see the only problem on BadBear's feedback is using the word 'Probable'. I've added a new one with the word 'confirmed' instead.

If you act fishy and scammy here you can't go clear just by creating a new account, the same way people can't get out of a ban with a new account either.

aBhsNc6NKn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

osiztechnologies is cheating company in india

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:53:08 PM

mother fucking idiots running company in many name in tamilnadu, india. they are not worth a look. Go and fuck yourself osiztechnologies.

osiz technologies complaints | osiztechnologies cheating | osiz technologies is cheating fraud company in india
DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:09:39 PM

And what about the user who did a deal of 2 BTC with me and also paid me 1 BTC upfront and have 1 BTC in escrow for the work I did for him.
DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:11:41 PM

And why no one is commenting on the topic of 1.6 BTC.
Did I ever asked for a no collateral loan after the removal of his negative feedback?
Why all this happening?
Only because I escrowed a signature campaign to prove that I'm not a scammer.

Why all this happened?
All credits to Quickseller and my anger.

Why all are looking at me as a scammer?
Because I tried to prove myself trustable and reliable.

Why I made a new account ?
To start all the thing here from start to prove I'm really trustable.

Do you have more Question then ask here I'm ready to answer all the question honestly.
DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:24:02 PM

mother fucking idiots running company in many name in tamilnadu, india. they are not worth a look. Go and fuck yourself osiztechnologies.
Okay if you thinks that we are fake and doing scams then go to those persons who got our services don't believe on fake reviews which are done by same person to spoil our reputation on the market to decrease compition. We don't know who are they but if they are making these posts they needs to reveal there identity so the people know that they are real people and are not fake person/same person doing many report every time.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:26:45 PM

You want to rehash all the trash then post in your other thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086884.40
You found (already knew) the answers you were asking about in this one.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:43:20 PM

You want to rehash all the trash then post in your other thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086884.40
i Know what i posted there but don't forget this also
https://i.imgur.com/6SX3XuZ.jpg

Ask me anything i'm ready to answer all your question and also guide me if you can.
I'm ready to apologies that i worked with some scammers and agree to not work with any of them in furture.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 02:01:13 PM

LOL! You have indirectly admitted to being an alt of BTCBlogger who is a proven scammer with negative feedback and that's the only reason why BadBear gave you one too. First you should try to remove the feedback from your earlier account rather than creating new ones as all will get the same rating.

DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:05:12 PM

LOL! You have indirectly admitted to being an alt of BTCBlogger who is a proven scammer with negative feedback and that's the only reason why BadBear gave you one too. First you should try to remove the feedback from your earlier account rather than creating new ones as all will get the same rating.
"BTCBLOGGER is a proven scammer"
Tell me the name of the guy(only one guy) who is scammed by the BTCBLOGGER.
I'm ready to refund his money if i scammed anyone or whatever i did with him i'm ready to refund ask him to post here.
Ask me any Question i'm ready to give answer and please guide me.
indiguy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:16:00 PM

I knew this guy from other forums, he scammed thousands of usd from clients wanted to avail SEO services. He buys forum and paypal accounts. So if you tend to give personal info to your account on forums and sold it to these guys, you'll be their fallguy.
DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:18:31 PM

I knew this guy from other forums, he scammed thousands of usd from clients wanted to avail SEO services. He buys forum and paypal accounts. So if you tend to give personal info to your account on forums and sold it to these guys, you'll be their fallguy.

And what is my name on other forum and how you can say that i'm same person.
i'm ready to reveal my ID here if you knows his name on other forums
and why those guys are not making any complain against that user.
DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:21:26 PM

MMM will realize the dream..... Cheesy
Hey you are crypto-mmm right?
Than how you know that mmm from your first post.
you are absolutely crypto-mmm
indiguy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:23:04 PM

and why those guys are not making a complain against that user.

Of course you have several names, you probaably forgot your own now.
DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:26:33 PM

and why those guys are not making a complain against that user.

Of course you have several names, you probaably forgot your own now.
I figured it out you are alt of cryptoforcause.
i catched you man you can't be hidden here
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:27:23 PM

Ask me anything i'm ready to answer all your question and also guide me if you can.
I'm ready to apologies that i worked with some scammers and agree to not work with any of them in furture.

I see SNavy is negative rating as well. But that aside, you still  have to recognize your kidnapping of funds in your trust. This action alone is the perfect reason you can't be trusted. Your actions, you own them.

Albert Einstein
DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:30:23 PM

https://i.imgur.com/6SX3XuZ.jpg

I see SNavy is negative rating as well. But that aside, you still  have to recognize your kidnapping of funds in your trust. This action alone is the perfect reason you can't be trusted. Your actions, you own them.
It was already known to Snavy as i PMed him before doing that.
All the information is given to him before doing anything related to his funds.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: