Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: £££ GBP > BTC  (Read 1204 times)
buddrulez (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 10:45:19 PM

Hi There,
Whats the best exchange service for UK users? I was thing of using aurumxchange as their rates seem very good. Anyone have any advice or better options?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrmerlin25

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 06:48:52 PM

Blockchain.info just launched a way to buy BitCoins with £ GBP using the new Barclay app PingIt which links to your bank account. You simply tell the website how much £ you will transfer and it says the current BTC price. It gives you the phone number, and a reference number which you need to put in the message.

It then appears as BitCoins like an hour later. Best way ever in UK, it's what I have been waiting for, just launched and fantastic!

https://blockchain.info/wallet/deposit-pingit
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 08:33:53 AM

Hi,

I am a London based BTC trader. I buy / sell BTC - payment is usually via UK Bank Transfer or Cash.
Fast and reliable service. Good rating on #otc.

Cheers
T.
scribe

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 09:00:12 AM

Blockchain.info just launched a way to buy BitCoins with £ GBP using the new Barclay app PingIt which links to your bank account. You simply tell the website how much £ you will transfer and it says the current BTC price. It gives you the phone number, and a reference number which you need to put in the message.

It then appears as BitCoins like an hour later. Best way ever in UK, it's what I have been waiting for, just launched and fantastic!

Yup, loving this - demo'd it live yesterday to a bunch of people who had never seen Bitcoins before, really adds a wow factor.

Limits: You have to transfer at least 10 GBP per go, and you can only buy a maximum of 250 GBP per week.

blocknois.es Bitcoin music label. ~ New release: This Is Art

Read: Bitcoin Life | Wear: FUTUREECONOMY
nibor

Activity: 438
Merit: 291

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:21:28 PM

Yup, loving this - demo'd it live yesterday to a bunch of people who had never seen Bitcoins before, really adds a wow factor.

Limits: You have to transfer at least 10 GBP per go, and you can only buy a maximum of 250 GBP per week.

Were the rates you got as expected? i.e. 1% commission?
jonnybgood

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:06:14 PM

Fantastic service, so annoyed I spent the last few days registering with mtg what a waste of time!
dancupid

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:13:26 PM

Fantastic service, so annoyed I spent the last few days registering with mtg what a waste of time!

Still worth registering as you can at least sell you bitcoins if you need to. (both intersango and mt.gox are having trouble with their UK bank accounts for depositing).
Personally I register with everything - there are always opportunities. You need to be able to cash out if Bitcoin has a problem.
Jermainé

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:31:38 PM

Still worth registering as you can at least sell you bitcoins if you need to. (both intersango and mt.gox are having trouble with their UK bank accounts for depositing).
Personally I register with everything - there are always opportunities. You need to be able to cash out if Bitcoin has a problem.

+1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: