Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:30:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to choose to put 5 BTC into 1 BTC investment, what would that be?  (Read 24224 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:04:17 PM

I try to avoid alt trading whenever I can.

Recently, it s been a lot of prearranged pumps and dumps and this is the market I do not like want to test.

I prefer stable and more constant profit taking, even if it is much lower yield compared to these pumps.

then the only solution is buying many account and joining many different signature then you can always sell those, signatur campaign it's like the new "mining" now, where the miners are your account

because right now there are not good investments that are not very risky also

That s even more time and energy demanding. I think I ll continue what I ve been doing recently, investing into PoS coins. Staking is actually new mining.
I was just trying to find something to differentiate my risk but I guess I ll have to differentiate PoS coins I invest into to overcome this problem.

In case anyone else is interested into staking, let me know, I m always willing to help.

stacking is a good passive income, but the profit is very slim

take diamond for example value around 200k satoshi(185k, but let's say 200k to have easy numners) and a mere return of 50% per year with minting

this mean that if you hold 1k coins(i doubt) your profit will be only 500 coins per year around 1.36 per day, so 240k satoshi, i can't consider that a good amount

and i don't think there are many good pos coin right now

You do have to spend money in order to make money. I hold several PoS coins and I hold much more then 1k of DMD.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:10:33 PM

I try to avoid alt trading whenever I can.

Recently, it s been a lot of prearranged pumps and dumps and this is the market I do not like want to test.

I prefer stable and more constant profit taking, even if it is much lower yield compared to these pumps.

then the only solution is buying many account and joining many different signature then you can always sell those, signatur campaign it's like the new "mining" now, where the miners are your account

because right now there are not good investments that are not very risky also

That s even more time and energy demanding. I think I ll continue what I ve been doing recently, investing into PoS coins. Staking is actually new mining.
I was just trying to find something to differentiate my risk but I guess I ll have to differentiate PoS coins I invest into to overcome this problem.

In case anyone else is interested into staking, let me know, I m always willing to help.

stacking is a good passive income, but the profit is very slim

take diamond for example value around 200k satoshi(185k, but let's say 200k to have easy numners) and a mere return of 50% per year with minting

this mean that if you hold 1k coins(i doubt) your profit will be only 500 coins per year around 1.36 per day, so 240k satoshi, i can't consider that a good amount

and i don't think there are many good pos coin right now

You do have to spend money in order to make money. I hold several PoS coins and I hold much more then 1k of DMD.

well but at this point isn't better to go with a legit cloud? because 1k diamond cost you 2btc and they give you a return of 0.1% interest per day, when with 1.7 btc you can get 0.01 bt per day, more than ten times your current profit

even if we take into account maintenance of cloud mining, we have still 5x your profit
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 12:11:45 PM

I still think online trading is considered one of the best investment opportunities, that is if you know what you are doing. I just select the most reliable altcoin pair which has for the past few months have been steadily range bound and any swing is just an opportunity to make some coins. You will need the patience though for this.

thinkinger

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 01:08:10 PM

I'd rather go with trading. LTC to BTC and vice versa. I've been very productive with my trading for the past few months on ecoin.eu. Or you could just hold with faith on those bitcoins and wait for the $1000 skyrocket.
agree. just try to buy low of both ,wait for selling higher.or divide your money to 2.
 1. divide the first part into 2.
    11. buy btc with the first half.divide it to 5. and make sell order like (think u bought at 270 and also think there is a fee %0.2)1. 271 2.273 3.  276         4. 278   5. 280.or else what u like.
      12. Make buy order.(price 270) 1. 268  2.266 3. 264  4. 263  5. 260. or else what u like.

2.do the first part same for litecoin.

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:18:18 PM

I still think online trading is considered one of the best investment opportunities, that is if you know what you are doing. I just select the most reliable altcoin pair which has for the past few months have been steadily range bound and any swing is just an opportunity to make some coins. You will need the patience though for this.

Sometimes it takes months.. for example LTC was an huge opportunity, to buy at 1 dollar for a long time, but most have never hold for months. Also you may not end up selling once the pump happen because you are too greedy and wait for a higher price.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:43:04 AM

Very few people have that kind of patience, in case of LTC, people had to wait for over a year to take advantage of that last pump. Still, many have not sold yet expecting higher price.

To tell you the truth, I also feel we re not finished with LTC price jumps yet. We re just about the enter the last month before block halving.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:50:17 AM

Gambling sites.
Bitfinex and Poloniex offer small, but stable profit by lending programms
BTCJam and BLC are much more risky but also muh more profitable.

i would disagree with btcjam, the site has a notoriously high default rate on loans, mostly because the borrower faces little to no consequence should they choose to default on their loan. ive but a few dollars into two loans, and both of the borrowers never even bothered to log back in after withdrawing the funds.

as for gambling sites, probably one of the better options in the long run but some sites can be shady, shaving off people's investments or not giving everything their share entitles them to.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 01:50:00 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 02:26:41 PM by cryptonit

i still think staking coins that did prove in the past to be stable or even raising compared to BTC
are a good investment

why invest into cloudmining where contract mining fees after some time kill the contract
or own mining hardware where powercost after some time make it unrentable

when u can invest in a nice POS coin where what is generating new coins never become obsolete

because coins produce coins

i know people say hyperinflation
but u have to look closer to see if thats true or not
if its just part of coinrollout in constant decresing reward phases
then its the same as example POW for bitcoin is

noone call bitcoin hyperinflation but in fact a lot new BTC are created each day

example coinrolloutplan of one of in my eyes best and most stable POS coins

as u can see still for a lot months this coin is in 50% POS stage (POW already reduced by 90%)
in my opinion a great investment

even more if u look at the pricedevelopment since last september
if 0% value gain would create ya 50% gain a year
how this looks if the coin value itself did raise multiple 100% and on top of that u add the 50% POS earnings....

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:45:30 PM

Coins produce coins, I like that.

It s like gold bars minting new gold bars.

What else?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 09:13:46 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 09:33:54 AM by cryptonit

we aim multinational markets chinese and arabic and india

for arabic where loan with interest is something "bad" because of religion

i think the way a POS coin produce interest is a great solution

noone get a dept so it should be allowed even from their religious view to

invest in this kind of interest bearing asset

lets see if im right

we seek a arabic speaking crypto entusiast help us translate and promote in that area
contact@bit.diamonds if u interested

(we seek a chinese community manager too..... same contact email
for translations we found multiple possible solutions already)

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:37:37 PM

lets see if im right

we seek a arabic speaking crypto entusiast help us translate and promote in that area

International DMD Diamond, this is a very nice initiative.

thinkinger

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 08:55:14 PM

lets see if im right

im not arabic but turkish. same religion.as far as i know interest for lending money is prohibited. but there are some solutions that some interest free muslim banks use : if a customer needs money for buying sth , the bank buys it sells it to you for a higher price. ex. apple costs 100 dollar , u want to pay it in six months , bank buys it and sell it for 120 then u pay it to bank in six equal parts.also some have credit cards and they operate the cards in similar logic.

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:32:25 PM

Hyperinflation is never a good safe haven to store wealth at. Would you put your wealth in gold if gold had a "infinite supply"? The deflation of bitcoin is good enough because it's a theoretical one. Its scarce, and at the same time, its divisible features make it function and scalable as big as possible. You could even have a colony of people in mars and have the same economy being shared with earth's blockchain. It's endlessly scalable and yet scarce.
_Miracle

Activity: 907
Merit: 660

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 03:24:02 AM

my wallet.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 11:09:39 AM

Hyperinflation is never a good safe haven to store wealth at. Would you put your wealth in gold if gold had a "infinite supply"? The deflation of bitcoin is good enough because it's a theoretical one. Its scarce, and at the same time, its divisible features make it function and scalable as big as possible. You could even have a colony of people in mars and have the same economy being shared with earth's blockchain. It's endlessly scalable and yet scarce.

i full agree DMD follow exact the same path
its even more scarce than bitcoin and limited at 4.3 million on a 30+ year coin rollout

and the coin rollout plan is build with a constant decreasing inflation

the divisible and scalability we share with bitcoin we based on same code

dmd diamond didnt reinvent the wheel
but the car that use this wheels is not powered mainly with wasted energy
we reward not hardware seller but coin investors

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 11:13:37 AM

lets see if im right

im not arabic but turkish. same religion.as far as i know interest for lending money is prohibited. but there are some solutions that some interest free muslim banks use : if a customer needs money for buying sth , the bank buys it sells it to you for a higher price. ex. apple costs 100 dollar , u want to pay it in six months , bank buys it and sell it for 120 then u pay it to bank in six equal parts.also some have credit cards and they operate the cards in similar logic.

but the main question is POS which generate interest without anybody gets a dept
this would be outside this religious limits and so combatible with islam?

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:13:38 AM

it is becoming so hard to choose a decent project to invest in which both gives a good profit to you either short term or long, and is legit enough that you can fully trust.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
thinkinger

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 09:32:12 PM

lets see if im right

but the main question is POS which generate interest without anybody gets a dept
i couldnt understand how a POS generates interest.but think the logic is if u benefit from sth . u also have to be a part of it in loss.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:53:45 AM

lets see if im right

i couldnt understand how a POS generates interest.but think the logic is if u benefit from sth . u also have to be a part of it in loss.

This is simple. Once you have coins in your wallet and they mature, the block splits in two and in the process it mints new coins. For example, a block of 100 coins splits into 2 blocks of 50 coins each and they also generate 7 coins extra. This is just an example.

I know this sounds strange for people who have never deal with PoS before but this is a system which s been around for years. DMD Diamond uses it 2+ years and there are several other PoS coins based on this system. I recommend to get a DMD Diamond wallet from the home page https://bit.diamonds/, get some coins from cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/DMD_BTC and try. If you re still not sure about this, go slow, buy some smaller amount and test it. You ll love it, I guarantee it.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:28:12 AM

For me, the problem is, I have to earn 5 BTC first.  Shocked

Well, u ve gotta to spend money to make money. There s no other way around.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: