Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to choose to put 5 BTC into 1 BTC investment, what would that be?  (Read 24221 times)
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:51:56 PM

I'd lend the money to other people through this forum or lend through bitbond or something. lending is a good way imo or id invest with cryptogames.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 08:00:46 PM

So, if you had to select only 1 single BTC related investment to put 5 BTC into it, what would that be?

I know a lot of people re going to say there are no safe and sustainable BTC investments but I strongly disagree. Once you exclude HYIPs and ponzies, you can do well in the crypto world.
What would you choose and why?

Hashnest S5 hosted mining. Price bottomed out last week and is now in an uptrend. You do have to watch your investment though. At some point S5 price will top out and it would then be time to take profits: selling your GH/s at a profit and you also have the mining income. S7 hash is way overpriced right now. I think as the price of S5 tops out it will coincide with S7 price crashing from .0019 to about .0016. That would then be the time to sell your S5 GH/s and move into S7.

kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:09:25 PM

So, if you had to select only 1 single BTC related investment to put 5 BTC into it, what would that be?

I know a lot of people re going to say there are no safe and sustainable BTC investments but I strongly disagree. Once you exclude HYIPs and ponzies, you can do well in the crypto world.

Hashnest S5 hosted mining. Price bottomed out last week and is now in an uptrend. You do have to watch your investment though. At some point S5 price will top out and it would then be time to take profits: selling your GH/s at a profit and you also have the mining income. S7 hash is way overpriced right now. I think as the price of S5 tops out it will coincide with S7 price crashing from .0019 to about .0016. That would then be the time to sell your S5 GH/s and move into S7.

With increasing difficulty the S5 will became not such performer and will generate less and less with the same maintenance fee. I would suggest to watch S7 price for decrease and then purchase it. I agree on short term investment on S5.

To responed on original question I would put part to Gambling site. Site with good reputation and history for sure.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:11:27 PM

I've had a really bad feeling about cloudmining ever since (lunamine, and that other "norwegian one" that stole everyone's coins at the end.

Are there even any cloudmining sites that actually prove they have the machines and give you some sort of security with your funds?
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:22:52 AM

ill trade my btc on alt coins then invest it on a gambling site that accepts alt coin
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:59:34 PM

From my personal experience and the readings i made about the investments of bitcoins on web the best option it is to leave all those in your wallet, to forget about those and to remember only at the moment when it will be the time to do this.
gugo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:11:14 PM

I won't put 5BTC to just ONE investments. I will put them to 5 or more.
apriyani420

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:37:58 PM

i would choose hyips most definitely of course its a risky investment but it has the biggest return size so i could make a lot of bitcoins if i were lucky

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:47:37 PM

some legit altcoins with good  pos and stable price,and alts relatedto real project.It is for long term and risky but possible to earn good money in long term.Just buy low prices.And investment in gambling sites .Now Lotto Shares looks legit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

hodling maybe?

without risks at all and historicaly profitable, also it will free you to do other things that will make you earn and be able to hodl more
anonymousinvest

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 04:37:17 AM

im horrified with most of the suggestions on here to anyone that's looking for a legitimate way to invest their bitcoins id like to recommend my site "anoninvest" we provide 3 bitcoin investment funds that are manged by professional traders

we were only originally accepting TOR network clientele however we have decided to offer our services to everyone via a tor2web extension our website can be found at http://nurhgwbdqavwybzo.onion.to

post away or message me if you have any questions

thanks bruce
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:46:53 PM

i would choose hyips most definitely of course its a risky investment but it has the biggest return size so i could make a lot of bitcoins if i were lucky

HYIPs? What kind of recommendation s that? Have you ever made any money of HYIPs? Has anyone, besides their scam moderators?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 04:53:19 PM

I would lock it in a secure wallet & leave it there

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:31:42 PM

I would lock it in a secure wallet & leave it there

I hear this a lot from people but I do not like this option.

Cause if all us just hoard, what s going to drive BTC price up?

I am talking about what s going to foster growth of the crypto economy?

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:46:59 PM

I don't know how many bitcoins do you have, but if you only have 5 bitcoins and you have to put them in only one investment, my opinion is trading if you know how to do it. But if there is the possibility of not invest and secure them on a wallet I think that will be the best, and the one I will do. Another case will be if you have lot of bitcoins, in these case you can invest more riskly systems: mining, lending ...
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:22:55 AM

I don't know how many bitcoins do you have, but if you only have 5 bitcoins and you have to put them in only one investment, my opinion is trading if you know how to do it. But if there is the possibility of not invest and secure them on a wallet I think that will be the best, and the one I will do. Another case will be if you have lot of bitcoins, in these case you can invest more riskly systems: mining, lending ...

I don't do trading anymore, too much volatility for my taste.

I have invested almost all of it but still have some left.

Like to see this price jump and I hope this is a beginning of a very nice trend.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:28:55 AM

I won't invest but rather keep the 5 btc as is. It is already an investment itself so why bother looking for ways to potentially increase it? If I can just buy stocks from Google with my btc, that would be the path that I'll take.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:32:33 PM

I won't invest but rather keep the 5 btc as is. It is already an investment itself so why bother looking for ways to potentially increase it? If I can just buy stocks from Google with my btc, that would be the path that I'll take.

For the fifth time in this thread. If we all hoard our coins, how the fuck s crypto economy grow?? There needs to be exchange of crypto for goods and services.
Expecting somebody else s gonna do it for u does not bring result.

Harpua

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:14:20 PM

For the fifth time in this thread. If we all hoard our coins, how the fuck s crypto economy grow?? There needs to be exchange of crypto for goods and services.
Expecting somebody else s gonna do it for u does not bring result.

Yeah, that's what I've always thought... if there are little to no transactions between people and generally no interest in the economy of bitcoin other than mere speculation and investment in the "stock" of bitcoin as a commodity rather than a legit currency... then your investment you hold dear is going to go down in price regardless.

The only time I can see holding bitcoins to be valuable in terms of a commodity rather than a currency, is if you were to invest in a physical coin such as casascius, lealana, or other valuable physical coins.

So to sum it all up, I would think that if I had 5 BTC I would invest into valuable physical coins, because I would think the price and demand for them are always going to go higher than what it's actually worth.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:00:33 AM

I think i will never investing this amount (5 Btc) just in 1 investment system, even if it's called as "trusted" and "stable" system. I think this a big risk, and we can't put this large amount in just one pocket..However there is without doubt some trusted investing companies especially on trading world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: