Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Okcoin House Bot Algorithm Discovered/Broken!  (Read 1588 times)
OkcoinTrader2014 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:06:46 PM

So I believe I have stumbled upon something pretty significant.

Background:

-Been trading on okcoin for about a 1.5years now.

-Not the most profitable , never completely crashed and burned but never made a ton of money either.

-Traded some alts with same results.

As we all know Okcoin House Bots run rampant on the exchange and are constantly screwing retail traders over with stop loss raids, wash selling, spoofing, ouright manipulation etc etc..

So i finally decided to pay close attention to these bots and try and learn their patterns.

I did this by watching the order books and eventually connecting to the API and logging the order book/trades onto a more manageable database.

Long story short, after about a month of testing and research I believe I found a pattern to the bots.

Thankfully to the volatility we have been experiencing lately , I have been able to run some real life trades and the results are in:

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!!

I deposited about $250 on the 6/14/2015 and over the course of the past month, I have basically been able to use the Okcoin Bots own algorithms against themselves to make ridiculously profitable trades with  an over 75% success rate.

$250 to $4500 in one month is around 18x!

http://i58.tinypic.com/2mzjti1.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zxy2yw.jpg

The best part (Okcoin Laziness) is that they use the same algorithms for LTC and BTC futures!

I will continue my testing and trading under this system and try to report here daily with any news. Stay Tuned!!

PS: Haven't been on here in over a year (been around since 2012) and I lost my login info plus news of hacking  So I just made a new one!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 08:29:59 PM

Just because you take a photo of your screen does not make it more believable than a screenshot.

This thread is pretty pointless if you only use it to boast about your gains but not give any other information. Who knows if your gains are even real?

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:38:57 PM

Hmmmmm, I want to believe you Grin
bananaControl

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Decentralize All The Things!

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:48:58 PM

If true, you shouldn't have shared this information now but just milked that sucker dry for profit! And only THEN shared the info Cheesy
OkcoinTrader2014 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:47:36 PM

no real reason for me to lie lol. I'm just wondering if anyone else has figured out how these BTC market Makers work.
OkcoinTrader2014 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:28:55 PM

One must realize that different exchanges will quote different prices on the same BTC.

They do this for a very simple reason.

You have nowhere else to trade so they can really quote you whatever price they feel if best for the house. Okcoin is notorious for this, they can see all of our stops and positions, they use this information to mount attacks on your stop loss orders. They can print any price they want, it is no coincidence that they always seem to hit your stops almost exactly to the cent.
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:22:03 AM

all lies in okcoin

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:25:06 AM

no real reason for me to lie lol. I'm just wondering if anyone else has figured out how these BTC market Makers work.

are you sure? there is plenty of reasonss... one could be that you are from okcoin and want use to join there to help boost your fees

i think you need a better proof like a video and maybe signing the TX of your earning
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:48:52 PM

U sure u dont want to sell your secret for 10$ ?
OkcoinTrader2014 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:58:57 PM

Lol I'm not shilling anything or making anyone buy anything from me. i'm just trying to have a conversation.
Edser

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:33:25 PM

come discuss in open chat slack.getjumbucks.com

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:34:05 PM

Lol I'm not shilling anything or making anyone buy anything from me. i'm just trying to have a conversation.

Occams's razor says this is a lie. "Hey guys, I found out how to print money, let me announce it to the world and kill my golden goose"

Close thread.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: