Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOLD to 200-400 (prediction)  (Read 3164 times)
guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:54:30 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 05:34:57 PM by guy_wonderful

Welcome to GOLD (XAUUSD) forecast topic Wink
I will follow and update this forecast in course of time.

Current price 1163 (when post was made)

Target 200-400

Forecast
Mid term: -----no-----

Long term: Short at 1163, STOP 1345, Target 200-400

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bananaControl

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Decentralize All The Things!

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:58:14 PM

Target 200-400

How so?  Roll Eyes
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:04:21 PM

Long-term:
Short at 1163, STOP 1345, Target 200-400

Too expensive,  Grin

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:15:35 PM

Fiat is losing value too so your 200-400 may never happen. Fiat value is relative and I'd rather say USD will lose value faster than gold, so even if gold becomes cheaper it still won't lose that much in terms of USD.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:06:05 PM

New lows from march 2010

TheRealistMassiah1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:10:45 PM

Long-term:

Too expensive,  Grin

Holy cow , how in the hell do you come up with these target prices?!?!! out of your ... ? with china and india and America consuming & reserving gold more than ever, the price is only falling due to a stronger dollar and more positive returns from interest rates which gold is hedged against...

aditionally: I have realized in the sea and pool of the uneducated ... speculation from them are spawned from delusional analysis
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:14:08 PM

Long-term:

Too expensive,  Grin

Holy cow , how in the hell do you come up with these target prices?!?!! out of your ... ? with china and india and America consuming & reserving gold more than ever, the price is only falling due to a stronger dollar and more positive returns from interest rates which gold is hedged against...

aditionally: I have realized in the sea and pool of the uneducated ... speculation from them are spawned from delusional analysis

Nice targets huh? ; ) We are shorting gold actually from 2008.
Target always was the same.

TheRealistMassiah1

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:19:57 PM

LMFAO ... from 2008 ??!?!?!

With that kind of statement I feel like you are completely brainless...

q'3 of 2011 was when price flow fell for gold....

addition: If you shorted in 2008 .. I'ld hope you have the minimum target price of 800 dollars or you are in deep leveraged sh-t hole ...
8up

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:21:17 PM

Long-term:

Too expensive,  Grin

agree with OP longterm (10 years+). still i can see a midterm rally during 2016/2017 (armstrong)

compared to bitcoin. gold is shit. shit still has some energy value. so has gold. if you think the market is going to value a thing forever as a SOV, because it has 5000 years+ "traditional value" - i think you are the delusional one. markets might change faster than you think. especially, if trust can not be restored as to be seen in fiat AND gold. everyone i talk about (not older than 40) would rather take bitcoin in his portfolio, than gold.

markets are about future expectations.

Always wrong until not.
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:24:30 PM

LMFAO ... from 2008 ??!?!?!

With that kind of statement I feel like you are completely brainless...

q'3 of 2011 was when price flow fell for gold....

addition: If you shorted in 2008 .. I'ld hope you have the minimum target price of 800 dollars or you are in deep leveraged sh-t hole ...

Target was always under 500. theoretical stops about 3000
My folks shorted first time at price about 900 , then next short goes after price increases at 1100 1200 1300 1400 etc. the last short order are at about 1850

TheRealistMassiah1

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:26:27 PM

Long-term:

Too expensive,  Grin

compared to bitcoin. gold is shit. shit still has some energy value. so has gold. if you think the market is going to value a thing forever as as SOV, because it has 5000 years+ "traditional value" - i think you are the delusional one. markets might change faster than you think. especially, if trust is broken as to be seen in fiat AND gold. everyone i talk about (not older than 40) would rather take bitcoin in his portfolio, than gold.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA Coming from a hyper-bull, 8up you are sincerely a joke!

Oh man you are a joke, after reviewing your previous post thinking bitcoin will hit 2000+ each OH MY GOD! ...

Side note: gold has many positive aspects to it that bitcoin has NOTHING against it ... gold has chemical , physical , and exceptionally rare properties that makes it valued as such...

please keep dreaming and I hope you keep getting hit by waves of market makers =] ... I'll be there to watch you struggle to keep a float ...

more hillarious quotes from this hyper bull 8up

Less than 24 hours until Bitcoin starts to rise again. Target 500-700.

Based on?

Speculation. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/speculation

1. The process of thinking or meditating on a subject.
https://vimeo.com/132790897
8up

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:31:35 PM

Long-term:

Too expensive,  Grin

compared to bitcoin. gold is shit. shit still has some energy value. so has gold. if you think the market is going to value a thing forever as as SOV, because it has 5000 years+ "traditional value" - i think you are the delusional one. markets might change faster than you think. especially, if trust is broken as to be seen in fiat AND gold. everyone i talk about (not older than 40) would rather take bitcoin in his portfolio, than gold.

Oh man you are a joke, after reviewing your previous post thinking bitcoin will hit 2000+ each OH MY GOD! ...

Side note: gold has many positive aspects to it that bitcoin has NOTHING against it ... gold has chemical , physical , and exceptionally rare properties that makes it valued as such...

please keep dreaming and I hope you keep getting hit by waves of market makers =] ... I'll be there to watch you struggle to keep a float ...

when you have read my posts. you could have seen, that i am short-term bullish, mid-term bearish and long-term bullish on bitcoin. on gold i am short-term bearish mid-term bullish and long-term bearish. a friendly reminder: never put all eggs in one basket. this holds for gold as well as for bitcoin. past performance.. you know

yes. gold has qualities. so have other precious metals (that do not work as SOV)!

Always wrong until not.
TheRealistMassiah1

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:46:31 PM

Long-term:

Too expensive,  Grin

Based on?

when you have read my posts. you could have seen, that i am short-term bullish, mid-term bearish and long-term bullish on bitcoin. on gold i am short-term bearish mid-term bullish and long-term bearish. a friendly reminder: never put all eggs in one basket. this holds for gold as well as for bitcoin. past performance.. you know

yes. gold has qualities. so have other precious metals (that do not work as SOV)!

There are many precious metals that /store value/.. like platinum , rhodium , palladium , silver ... etc etc  

addition: You seem to be unknowledged in economics and commodities which is a very fatal flaw in the bitcoin community.

and to make it worse there are many hyper bulls , which is reminiscent of the dutch tulips and beanie babies and south sea company craze..
8up

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:50:35 PM

Long-term:

Too expensive,  Grin

Based on?

There are many precious metals that /store value/.. like platinum , rhodium , palladium , silver ... etc etc  

addition: You seem to be unknowledged in economics and commodities which is a very fatal flaw in the bitcoin community.

and to make it worse there are many hyper bulls , which is reminiscent of the dutch tulips and beanie baby and south sea company craze..

why is this a flaw? it is the reason we have you in this otherwise (not joking) unilateral community.  Wink

Always wrong until not.
TheRealistMassiah1

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:59:27 PM

Long-term:

Too expensive,  Grin

Based on?

and to make it worse there are many hyper bulls , which is reminiscent of the dutch tulips and beanie baby and south sea company craze..

why is this a flaw? it is the reason we have you in this otherwise (not joking) unilateral community.  Wink

While that is true, I have an advantage (in terms of socio+economical standpoint)... and being a "unilateral community" where the belief is to praise and support bitcoin ,

there has to be a realistic approach or else it becomes a cult mentality and the fools to greater fools theory takes hold. And then you hear stories of people being scammed ...

Addition: It is relatively due to the general age(gen x and y)  stand point of bitcoin adopters that fuels this aspect as well. its relatively young and oblivious youth that gets sunk into it.

I.e. Cypherdoc (hashfast scam of 40million USD) ... etc etc
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:02:58 PM

200-400 for what?

gram, mol, oz?

Or are you talking about some altcoin?
TheRealistMassiah1

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:07:42 PM

200-400 for what?

gram, mol, oz?

If we are talking about standard oz then :
28.35 grams of gold / oz
.144 moles/liter ....

If we are talking about Troy oz then :
31.1 grams of gold / Toz
.158 moles/liter

Addition Hope that helped clear up your confusion about the topic!

added those calculations just for the hell of it =]

=]
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:21:38 PM

There is absolutely no way to logically determine this. You are simply guessing what might happen. Knowing this it seems to me a very grand guess.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:39:53 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 08:04:01 PM by guy_wonderful

200-400 for what?

gram, mol, oz?

gold is measured in ounces
gold lost in price already -14% in a year range. and about -40% in a few years. with is just a beginning.
Today price is about 1100 Just think what will hapen when price 1100 breaks, and then 1000 breaks. THat's all logic. GOLD PRICE FALLING LIKE A METEOR. is that soo hard to see it

Long-term:

Too expensive,  Grin

Exactly, and in same moment biggest short players..
When gold falling what you think they do? They for sure, insure their gold. That what everyone would do. If I would have some 10 kg of gold bullions, to insure them I would not sell them, I would short gold. That would be some +-350 lots at exchange, I would have to use just about $5k for that, as a margin.

Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:41:22 PM

Fiat is losing value too so your 200-400 may never happen. Fiat value is relative and I'd rather say USD will lose value faster than gold, so even if gold becomes cheaper it still won't lose that much in terms of USD.

good point. But USD loses now much more despite of anything else
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: