Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Live Sportsbet Booker  (Read 2928 times)
horace0812 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:44:09 AM

Until last Saturday, I was still betting on Directbet, which is completely fine.
However, the time of confirmation of BTC is taking longer and longer,
my transaction is will waiting for 1 confirmation which I made on 11-July.

It is really sad, Directbet is totally perfect, but just because of the transaction time.
Therefore, I am looking for other sportbetting booker where will have Live bet,

or is there any chance Directbet will have the account system,
so that I don't required to do transaction everytime I bet.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
AlwaysSunny

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:26:30 AM

Cloudbet is probably your best option. Anonibet also have live betting but the interface and betting options aren't as good.
HaydenBruin

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 03:53:03 AM

Cloudbet is probably your best option. Anonibet also have live betting but the interface and betting options aren't as good.
Cloudbet's support sucks.. took 17 hours to reply me.

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!
Rating Place
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:03:10 AM

Betcoin is another book with live betting. Nitrogen and Jetwin should have live betting soon.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:19:40 AM

Betcoin is another book with live betting. Nitrogen and Jetwin should have live betting soon.

nitrogen already has livebetting; they had it for some event last time i was on there, dont remember what though. also, nitrogensports credits deposits instantly; no need to wait for 1-2 confirmations.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
AlwaysSunny

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:44:16 AM

Yeah but they (Nitrogen) have been saying this for over a year and so far what have they had, two games? I haven't tried Betcoin so can't comment on them.

Seriously? You're complaining about 17 hours? I guess some people are just hard to please.
IIpeBeD_MeDBeD
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:01:56 AM

There are no bitcoin sportbooks with good live and pre-live bets line.

jamaljunkins

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:15:18 AM

As far as I know they just not 24/7 service
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 07:42:41 AM

Hi horace0812,

Thanks for betting at DirectBet Smiley

Currently the Bitcoin network is experiencing a stress test / spam attack that causes these delays to some transactions.

To avoid future delays, please be sure to send standard transactions with proper fees, or alternatively play with Litecoins, Dogecoins or DASH instead until the Bitcoin network is back to normal.

If you like please PM me your bet ID so that I will be able to look into it for you and let you know what exactly caused the delay in your transaction and how to avoid it in the future.

We are now sending all payouts with much more fees in order to avoid delays caused by the stress test / spam attack the Bitcoin network is currently experiencing.

All payouts, small or big, are now confirmed instantly as usual.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

AlwaysSunny

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:29:07 AM

Unfortunately you're right - there's a few with good pre-live lines, but not so much when it comes to live lines.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:58:48 AM

in my experience DirectBet has the best live bet options , I see you are suffering from the transactions and I had the same problem but we can't do anything about that , DirectBet was nice with me and sent me my winning again when the transaction took so long so I can't complain about that
if you love to try something else you can check Betcoin and Nitrogen
horace0812 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:05:41 AM

Hi horace0812,

Thanks for betting at DirectBet Smiley

Currently the Bitcoin network is experiencing a stress test / spam attack that causes these delays to some transactions.

To avoid future delays, please be sure to send standard transactions with proper fees, or alternatively play with Litecoins, Dogecoins or DASH instead until the Bitcoin network is back to normal.

If you like please PM me your bet ID so that I will be able to look into it for you and let you know what exactly caused the delay in your transaction and how to avoid it in the future.

We are now sending all payouts with much more fees in order to avoid delays caused by the stress test / spam attack the Bitcoin network is currently experiencing.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

Just receive the confirmation of my incoming funds, however the outgoing disappeared,
and I can't find my bet on the 'Bet Status' / I don't know how to find it.

Don't know what should I do, as I said before, all good with Directbet,
just the BTC transaction problem. Angry

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
DirectBet
Legendary

Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 11:53:39 AM

Just receive the confirmation of my incoming funds, however the outgoing disappeared,
and I can't find my bet on the 'Bet Status' / I don't know how to find it.

Thanks for betting at DirectBet.

To find the status of your bet, go to :

http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml

And enter your Bet ID, which is the Bitcoin address where you sent your wager to.

Alternatively, you can enter the transaction ID of your bet transfer.

If you still can't locate your bet, please PM me and I will help you out. Thanks.

kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:59:21 PM

Unfortunatly is true, i have see 2-3 sport book exchange like betfair for live event but all haven't money to exchange
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 06:37:20 PM

in my experience DirectBet has the best live bet options , I see you are suffering from the transactions and I had the same problem but we can't do anything about that , DirectBet was nice with me and sent me my winning again when the transaction took so long so I can't complain about that

Hi SyGambler,

Thank you so much for your kind words ! We are really happy to hear you love our LIVE Betting options. Live Betting is our specialty !

We accept bets with 0 confirmations so it doesn't really matter how long it takes the coin transfer to confirm and are sending winnings with much higher fees so our LIVE Betting experience should be great as usual.

Please feel free to contact us if you need anything.

Thanks a lot again.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:51:00 PM

Anonibet also has a good variety of games for live betting.
I currently use Anonibet for my bets.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:00:07 PM

But directbet requieres 1 confirmation to make the bet effective? or just to send the bitcoins ?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:14:10 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 05:11:51 PM by tspacepilot

But directbet requieres 1 confirmation to make the bet effective? or just to send the bitcoins ?

Directbet does require one confirmation to make the bet effective.  You have to have that one conf before the start of the event in order for your bet to count.  Personlly, I didn't happen to do any sports betting this week but I was thinking about the issues surrounding confirmation times because I sent a transaction that took 5 days to confirm.   I was considering how lame it would be if I was trying to place a bet on some event and had my confirmation take forever and miss the fun.

EDIT: I was incorrect.  directbet make the bet effective at 0 confirmations, but won't pay out any winnings until at least 1 confirmation.  This is very cool.  See their post below.

Hopefully, transaction times seem to be going back down now.  I know my long-waiting transaction finally went through yesterday.
DirectBet
Legendary

Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 04:43:34 PM

Bets are confirmed instantly with 0 confirmations.

Payouts are issued once there is 1 confirmation in the Bitcoin network for your initial bet transfer.

Usually, by the time your bet wins it already has at least 1 confirmation and therefore it is paid instantly without any delay.

http://www.directbet.eu/

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:10:22 PM

Bets are confirmed instantly with 0 confirmations.

Payouts are issued once there is 1 confirmation in the Bitcoin network for your initial bet transfer.

Usually, by the time your bet wins it already has at least 1 confirmation and therefore it is paid instantly without any delay.

http://www.directbet.eu/

So, I was completely wrong.  Sorry for the misinformation.  I'll edit my post above to avoid spreading wrong information.

Also, glad to know that I can still hope to get in a last minute bet even with all of this extra transaction spam going on.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: