Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iBITS - Internet Currency - Blockchain Registry & Attestation  (Read 42314 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
langvad

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:48:40 PM

I don't normally do this but I just bought .7 btc worth of ibits at 350 sat. If this coin even gets back to a FRACTION of what it was worth just a few days ago, anyone who buys now will make an absolute killing! Plus from what I can tell the devs seem sincere and competant so LET'S DO THIS Grin
+1 I am with u, definitley worth the risk at these prices Smiley

I also bought some. Lets win a lot or lose all.
Hell yea! Smiley Hopefully Dev isnt gonna abandon this and maybe come with news soon Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 03:52:23 PM

I don't normally do this but I just bought .7 btc worth of ibits at 350 sat. If this coin even gets back to a FRACTION of what it was worth just a few days ago, anyone who buys now will make an absolute killing! Plus from what I can tell the devs seem sincere and competant so LET'S DO THIS Grin
+1 I am with u, definitley worth the risk at these prices Smiley

I also bought some. Lets win a lot or lose all.
Hell yea! Smiley Hopefully Dev isnt gonna abandon this and maybe come with news soon Smiley

If so, we can do a community takeover. I have c++ experience and I am willing to take over development if the dev abandons this nice coin.

@dev Can you give us an update of where we stand? What are your future plans and unique selling points?

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:00:29 PM

There is a lot of price manipulation in this coin... Ive checked the traded and its really not clear what the guys is tryin to do. Anyway, is there still a dev here ?!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:28:58 PM

Wow just wow. Yea if the Dev pulls this out of the fire. It will pump massive.
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:33:06 PM

Lol, it's so cute reading you guys clinging to this scam coin.
langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:34:45 PM

So dont buy it and dont whine if it hits big again!
xamido

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:44:33 PM

Why would i buy? I've figured how this scammer works after globe and dibbits.

First phase : Pump. Pump it to crazy value, create hypes.
Second phase : Dump. Dump it to initial value, create false sense of price is cheap to get people buying hoping that there's gonna be another pump.
Third phase : Slow Dump. Put fake buy wall, people still buy in hoping for pump yet the price go lower everyday. The more people buy in, the lower the price of the buy wall go.
Fourth phase : Leave it to die. Just like globe, once they're done dumping the buy wall is removed and buyer are screwed.

This is the MO. Now this coin is in third phase. You continue buying yet the price continue to go down as the buy wall goes lower and lower.

keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 04:45:26 PM

Well, for now it maybe a scam coin, but if I can I will make this a huge succes. There are other examples of coins that were taken over by the community and did just fine. I do want the devs permission to let the take over happen. If we have permission I will be looking for people to create a strong team. We will develop great features and do lots of marketing. it all depends on the current dev. He will keep the coin and develop it further, or we will take over. It is up to him.

Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:53:45 PM

why are we talking about a takeover? Dev, can you please post something? I'm pretty sure just posting ANYTHING will make the price go up because people will know that you are still here and ibits is still on track.
keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 05:00:07 PM

why are we talking about a takeover? Dev, can you please post something? I'm pretty sure just posting ANYTHING will make the price go up because people will know that you are still here and ibits is still on track.

Yes, that will be enough. Just let us know where we are now. Are you still working on this coin?

Jeef Berky

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:19:01 PM

Actually the 2 buy walls at 135 and 120 for 10 btc each tells me that someone knows something. Who would throw away 20+ bitcoins for a scam shitcoin?

I have a feeling ibits is about to pump in a major way.
DefendKebab

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:20:52 PM

Why would i buy? I've figured how this scammer works after globe and dibbits.

First phase : Pump. Pump it to crazy value, create hypes.
Second phase : Dump. Dump it to initial value, create false sense of price is cheap to get people buying hoping that there's gonna be another pump.
Third phase : Slow Dump. Put fake buy wall, people still buy in hoping for pump yet the price go lower everyday. The more people buy in, the lower the price of the buy wall go.
Fourth phase : Leave it to die. Just like globe, once they're done dumping the buy wall is removed and buyer are screwed.

This is the MO. Now this coin is in third phase. You continue buying yet the price continue to go down as the buy wall goes lower and lower.

Are you nuts, this coin has potential 1 dollar value.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
xamido

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:25:15 PM

Lol, keep dreaming boys. Just like dibs, globe, and grid. This coin value is only going to dump from here. In a couple of days the price will be around 20 satoshi. I'll return just to laugh at your loss by then.
keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 05:35:32 PM

Lol, keep dreaming boys. Just like dibs, globe, and grid. This coin value is only going to dump from here. In a couple of days the price will be around 20 satoshi. I'll return just to laugh at your loss by then.
You are a 10 years old? You would laugh if someone gets run over by a train won't you? You are pathetic!

Jeef Berky

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:44:54 PM

You are a 10 years old? You would laugh if someone gets run over by a train won't you? You are pathetic!

There are many sociopathic types in crypto and you can't take it personal. Awhile back I had over $20,000 stolen from a non-encrypted wallet and all I heard was, "well it's your fault for not encrypting your wallet" and, "LOL....maybe you will take security more serious you moron" etc. etc.

Point is, people in crypto are a-holes for the most part and they love to laugh at others losses.

That being the case, no one will be laughing when ibits pumps in the near future (hopfully).
xamido

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:52:32 PM

If somebody get run by a train over after they intentionally go to the middle of the rail after the railway gate closes and they can hear the warning sirene of the train approaching, then it's their own fault.

These post of mine are the warning, and in a few days people who're still buying here will be casualties of the scammer.
Jeef Berky

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:57:34 PM

If somebody get run by a train over after they intentionally go to the middle of the rail after the railway gate closes and they can hear the warning sirene of the train approaching, then it's their own fault.

These post of mine are the warning, and in a few days people who're still buying here will be casualties of the scammer.

If you smoke and get lung cancer, it's clearly your fault. However, that doesn't mean I am not going to feel bad for you and it certainly doesn't mean I will laugh at you.

That being said, you might be right about the dev or you might be wrong. Whatever the case, at these prices it is worth a gamble.

In fact the 40+ btc buys up at Bittrex right now tell me it's DEFINITELY worth a gamble.
dleader

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:59:18 PM

F all the FUDsters, just update on your progress with some proof of this " in-wallet Asset Manager first" and we'll be over 3k sats at least.
Jeef Berky

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:02:45 PM

F all the FUDsters, just update on your progress with some proof of this " in-wallet Asset Manager first" and we'll be over 3k sats at least.

I have a feeling the person with the 20 btc buy wall at Bittrex agrees with you  Wink
dleader

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:10:07 PM

I have a feeling the person with the 20 btc buy wall at Bittrex agrees with you  Wink

Wink hmmm who could it be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: