Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iBITS - Internet Currency - Blockchain Registry & Attestation  (Read 42314 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IBlTS

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:37:31 PM

Thanks to all who believed in us! we have successfully managed to sell all our coins on your pumps based on the hype we created,
I will send a picture of my holiday! ICO = Scam!
thanks for paying for my holiday!
when will you guys learn!

We will create another coin soon and because everyone never learns, we will also make a killing from it! and you will never know.

hopefully IBITS will get kicked off bittrex soon as it is taking up my server space ;-)

Thanks noobs!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:00:38 PM

Thanks to all who believed in us! we have successfully managed to sell all our coins on your pumps based on the hype we created,

We will create another coin soon and because everyone never learns, we will also make a killing from it! and you will never know.

hopefully IBITS will get kicked off bittrex soon as it is taking up my server space ;-)

Thanks noobs!

Talk about delusional lol you made a killing from a 30btc volume since your account was created? I doubt that very much! Now the original dev did make a killing your just a wanna be who made 'maybe' a couple of bitcoin. Pumps based on your hype "oh dear"

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:15:08 PM

Thanks noobs!

Talk about delusional lol you made a killing from a 30btc volume since your account was created? I doubt that very much! Now the original dev did make a killing your just a wanna be who made 'maybe' a couple of bitcoin. Pumps based on your hype "oh dear"

haha I agree, you going for holidays in your backyard?  You didn't make shit off this lol

Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:25:34 PM

Thanks noobs!

haha I agree, you going for holidays in your backyard?  You didn't make shit off this lol

so basically this mean "party on my backyard ? and i invite you all" from dev ? i mean fake dev which celebrate few bucks as victory Cheesy

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:48:50 PM

What an idiot, he thinks it's the end of the iBits....
lord crypto

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 10:01:07 PM

I have sell all coin
stop loss

no dev no coin
strataghyst

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:12:24 AM

What an idiot, he thinks it's the end of the iBits....

Hope you are being sarcastic  Roll Eyes
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:29:16 AM

I believe that this coin will succeed. It's an interesting and innovative design and dev would be stupid if he himself forgave,

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:33:12 PM

I believe that this coin will succeed. It's an interesting and innovative design and dev would be stupid if he himself forgave,
It's the most promising coin at this moment.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
strataghyst

Activity: 393

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:05:20 PM

It's the most promising coin at this moment.

For real? Based on what exactly?
IBlTS

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:25:18 PM

Members please be aware our account has been hacked and we have changed our password! We apologize for not having the account secure, this will not happen again and the person responsible for securing the account will be dealt with!
Lovethecoins

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:13:53 AM

Members please be aware our account has been hacked and we have changed our password! We apologize for not having the account secure, this will not happen again and the person responsible for securing the account will be dealt with!

just leave?

nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:33:16 AM

This is a good time to buy.  2,000 satoshi price target. 

Lovethecoins

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:38:36 AM

This is a good time to buy.  2,000 satoshi price target. 

of course from the new user

nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:21:57 AM

I might be a new user here. But I have a great amount of knowledge how this works.

kethan

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:24:13 AM

I might be a new user here. But I have a great amount of knowledge how this works.
Can you be kind enough to say how it works??
bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:16:02 AM

Thanks noobs!

haha I agree, you going for holidays in your backyard?  You didn't make shit off this lol

You see scammers these days just have no ambition. They are perfectly happy to take their family with the ill gotten gains they lied for all the way to the shed at the end of the backyard.

Hmmm and then try and make people jealous about it. That posts needs framing because it just goes to show what retards has come of these wanna b scammers. 2btc-= killing it  Shocked Cheesy  

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

joffmac

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:55:43 AM

any luck on anyone taking ibits over?
langvad

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:01:58 PM

RIIIIIIIGHT, so 30btc wasnt quite enough? How can u prove anything of what u say is true? What about the hard work u and ur team does, to show excactly NOTHING! If this post gets deleted, people know whats up!!
bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:26:14 PM

RIIIIIIIGHT, so 30btc wasnt quite enough? How can u prove anything of what u say is true? What about the hard work u and ur team does, to show excactly NOTHING! If this post gets deleted, people know whats up!!

You must be new to this. There was 30btc volume over 10 days since his account was created, why would you think that 30btc was made? So all trades were from him was they and all at 100% profit as he paid 0 for them right? That makes perfect sense  Cheesy

It is quite clear that our little friend can't prove anything because he is lying. People know whats up it is just you're having a hard time catching up. The OP and him above are two different scammers, so your post will 100% not be deleted because the real money maker is long gone.

Actually on holiday somewhere nice with his hundreds of btc profit. 1600btc volume and free IBITS now that was making money.

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: