Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to $1000 on July 2016  (Read 3265 times)
TheRealistMassiah1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:41:12 PM

not on a trust enforcing basis. btw - i think we have a different understanding of important applications.

Ahh, I see ...... Bitcoin is definitely built on trust, since it has no backing from anything else except for the fact that in order to exchange your bitcoin for money, there has to be a buyer for your bitcoin, so you have to put your trust in the system that there will always be a buyer for your bitcoin =] .... And hopefully the person that is buying your bitcoin seeks the same value in bitcoin that you do. In hopes that when you are selling your 1 bitcoin for $300 usd and the buyer is only willing to give you $200 Usd hahhaha =]

additional side note: my view on important applications like a ledger .. fast transaction from person to person , but I think your view was the crypto and the decentralized and peer to peer portion of bitcoin right?
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:44:16 PM

I think Bitcoin will reach 400$ by 2016

8up

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:51:17 PM

not on a trust enforcing basis. btw - i think we have a different understanding of important applications.

Ahh, I see ...... Bitcoin is definitely built on trust, since it has no backing from anything else except for the fact that in order to exchange your bitcoin for money, there has to be a buyer for your bitcoin, so you have to put your trust in the system that there will always be a buyer for your bitcoin =] .... And hopefully the person that is buying your bitcoin seeks the same value in bitcoin that you do. In hopes that when you are selling your 1 bitcoin for $300 usd and the buyer is only willing to give you $200 Usd hahhaha =]

additional side note: my view on important applications like a ledger .. fast transaction from person to person , but I think your view was the crypto and the decentralized and peer to peer portion of bitcoin right?

maybe we are closer to each other, than i thought at first. value proposition of bitcoin is its ledger. therefore it doesn't matter how much a bitcoin is worth as long as the system is secure. there are many variables determining the security.

Always wrong until not.
TheRealistMassiah1

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:57:29 PM

maybe we are closer to each other, than i thought at first. value proposition of bitcoin is its ledger. therefore it doesn't matter how much a bitcoin is worth as long as the system is secure. there are many variables determining the security.

Lols I see and to point out ... Ledgers are used everyday ... That is how banks and business know when they Screw up their accounting books hahaha =] .... And when buying and ordering equipment they utilize invoices and accounting software just like somewhat of a temporary and permanent ledger on bitcoin... and I don't think crypto is the path for currency tho ... virtual/digital currency is however a different story from bitcoin =/ and is a more likely future path.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:31:22 PM

No way , very difficult to reach $ 1,000 in July 2016 for now Bitcoin price slowly down again from $300 to $290.  Grin

I think Bitcoin price in July 2016 it just $450-$500.   Kiss

bitcoin can 10fold within a few months easily. forums will boil. mainstream media will go hyper-bull. so getting north of $2000 in 2015 is not impossible.
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:40:55 AM

It is about greece?
So they took another loan from UE
I'm really not happy at all.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:15:35 AM

It is about greece?

UE Huh Ukraine Empire Cheesy

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:34:35 AM

No way , very difficult to reach $ 1,000 in July 2016 for now Bitcoin price slowly down again from $300 to $290.  Grin

your estimate seems more suited for this year and not 2016, 2016 will be the bitcoin's year, with the halving and the "getting out" of the bear trend it's practically guaranteed

bitcoin can 10fold within a few months easily. forums will boil. mainstream media will go hyper-bull. so getting north of $2000 in 2015 is not impossible.

the problem is knowing when, because we all know that it will happen at some point
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:47:39 AM

It is about greece?

There are a lot of factors which had a lot to do with the price change in bitcoin. I think there are big pump and dump whales involved in the change of prices. The Greece moment either triggered or was an escape for them to drop the price suddenly making it seem that things changed because of the news with Greece. I am just having my doubts, where there's huge money involved, things like these tend to happen.
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:21:20 PM

Today is 273,now is 273
So if the bitcoin get again at 300 is good
It will be more in august.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
celebreze32

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:11:32 PM

It is about greece?

There are a lot of factors which had a lot to do with the price change in bitcoin. I think there are big pump and dump whales involved in the change of prices. The Greece moment either triggered or was an escape for them to drop the price suddenly making it seem that things changed because of the news with Greece. I am just having my doubts, where there's huge money involved, things like these tend to happen.

There is a whale club where all the big whales meet up and discuss Bitcoin. They obviously all know each other and prearrange when they will dump. They could have been in touch with each other throughout the Greek crisis and have arranged to dump as soon as news got out that the crisis was over. The whole crash was too fast and seemed coordinated to me.
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:54:40 AM

Not going to happen. Really.
$100 Is more likely than $1000 in my opinion.

The future of money isn't bitcoin and the future of bitcoin isn't money.

What do you see as the future of money then?

Describe the world 50 years from now and what money will look like
TheRealistMassiah1

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:00:31 AM

Not going to happen. Really.
$100 Is more likely than $1000 in my opinion.

The future of money isn't bitcoin and the future of bitcoin isn't money.

What do you see as the future of money then?

Describe the world 50 years from now and what money will look like

look into Virtualized payment zones ... aka debit cards and credit cards only for transactions ... like denmark and sweden ... and there other case scenarios... Bitcoin might not be the answer to this "future" ... as we already have secure virtual payment methods already in act.

Side note: these are just a few countries beginning to go with virtual payments, meaning they have almost completely phased out their paper currency... but it is currently only implemented in high "standard of living" countries with a relitively small and manageable population
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:10:51 AM

11 days again to know your prediction correct or not but i think you wrong because price look like stunning in chart

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:19:41 AM

Today is 273,now is 273

well, the more we are heading towards the block halving in 2016 the higher the price will be. but i don't think it will go over $500. if we're around $350-$450 that can be considered a great achievement.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 10:42:14 AM

Today is 273,now is 273

well, the more we are heading towards the block halving in 2016 the higher the price will be. but i don't think it will go over $500. if we're around $350-$450 that can be considered a great achievement.
Bitcoin block rewards halving is not very much connected with prices of Bitcoin.
Main factor behind it is that,  how much the whales want to make a profit off it.
See, you can see it also in the case of Greece also.

Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:59:44 AM

And I just don't see any sudden moves currently. Market seems boring and doesn't know in what direction it should move.

Seems that we are all just waiting for something to happen. And that is clearly not a bad thing.
bitpump (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:19:37 PM

Here is revised view Smiley from another source:

Bitcoin to $5k before Xmas !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1131778
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:39:13 PM

My prediction is that the combination of block reward halving, another EU crisis and a Chinese  crash triggers the next large run up. We have to wait more than a year for it though.
Gumara

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:40:17 PM

I don't believe this but I hope for it..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: