Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BTCFlex.com has a established Reputation Already?  (Read 14474 times)
kingztein (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:07:34 AM

Hello,

I hope in this topic we all get some legit or true reviews about BTCFlex.com as a btc investment website/company.

I see that there is no topic yet about reviews on their website, is it a new established HYIP and Scam site again or maybe they are Legit?

On their website, they said they already "serving about 2908 Clients and counting..." Is it true?
If it is true, maybe they already have reviews and established reputation on websites like bitcointalk forum, review sites, social media networks etc.

Also they mention about fast customer service 24/7 on support but they have no live chat. I also send an email using their form but don't get a response yet for almost 3 days now.

I don't signup on their website and make investment yet, just want to get some legit reviews if they really pays out.

Thanks!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:48:10 AM

Hello,

I hope in this topic we all get some legit or true reviews about BTCFlex.com as a btc investment website/company.

I see that there is no topic yet about reviews on their website, is it a new established HYIP and Scam site again or maybe they are Legit?

On their website, they said they already "serving about 2908 Clients and counting..." Is it true?
If it is true, maybe they already have reviews and established reputation on websites like bitcointalk forum, review sites, social media networks etc.

Also they mention about fast customer service 24/7 on support but they have no live chat. I also send an email using their form but don't get a response yet for almost 3 days now.

I don't signup on their website and make investment yet, just want to get some legit reviews if they really pays out.

Thanks!
scam
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:33:29 PM

some one has opened thread earlier saying his deposit was not added and later he said deposit added and looks ok. I'm not invested in this site.
kingztein (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:48:45 PM

some one has opened thread earlier saying his deposit was not added and later he said deposit added and looks ok. I'm not invested in this site.

Yes I have seen that, but that someone was also ask to submit more proof or more likely some convincing documents ie. images of his account, deposit proof etc. but no proof yet.

No reviews of the site yet has been really posted.

@rychallenge, why you say it's a scam?
Have you tested it already?
If so, it will be great if you can share your experience with them by posting some comment and reviews here regarding if they really pays off or not.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:15:33 PM

Hello,

Thanks!

Please take note that there is no such thing as a legit HYIP or Ponzi because those schemes has to screw some people in order to pay other investors.. so please do not think that there is really a legitimate schemes like that.
rychallenge

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:18:01 PM

Yes I have seen that, but that someone was also ask to submit more proof or more likely some convincing documents ie. images of his account, deposit proof etc. but no proof yet.

If so, it will be great if you can share your experience with them by posting some comment and reviews here regarding if they really pays off or not.
I have tried this site and put 0.05 btc in
it never appear.
kingztein (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:40:10 PM

it never appear.

Really?
Sorry to hear that, do you have any proof to it that you have tried invested on their website, something that can be convincing and not just trolling around just to post some comments.

It will really help us all...
btcbosss

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:06:27 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 12:04:34 PM by btcbosss

Same here invested 0.5btc never appeared on deposit. Support not responding.

Update: after 12 hours and 3 emails 0.5btc were added to my deposit. Also made a withdraw of a small profit made be4.Got it after 40 min which is OK i guess.
Gonna give it some trust credit for now  Roll Eyes
rychallenge

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:08:40 AM

it never appear.

Really?
Sorry to hear that, do you have any proof to it that you have tried invested on their website, something that can be convincing and not just trolling around just to post some comments.

i am not trolling, and my account is locked or deleted because as soon as i contact support they not respond and my account is gone.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:13:38 PM

it never appear.

Really?

Why do you need proof of someone getting ripped off to know that an obvious scam is a scam?

If people started looking for proof that these things were legit instead of proof that they were scams they would lose a lot less money.
mari88

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:02:58 PM

i startet to test this site with a low amount of 100 000 Satoshi .......first 10 000Satoshi withdraw was instant working
btcbosss

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:56:49 AM

third day payments are on time Roll Eyes
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 07:42:13 PM

Just deposited 0.0033

They arrived at my account without problems. Lets see if they do pay ...

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:28:52 AM

Always same issue with these sites. They will pay for very small investors for some time and they either remove or block high investment accounts. This is a common trap to cheat investors so find some other way to gain interest rather investing in these scam sites.
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:33:10 PM

Be cautious. It's a common tactic of these scammers to use other accounts they control and own to write reviews, as if they are another user that tried the website and had success with it.

Don't trust these reviews. As long as no established member claims its a good investment you should assume that it's simply a scam.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:12:23 AM

Be cautious. It's a common tactic of these scammers to use other accounts they control and own to write reviews, as if they are another user that tried the website and had success with it.

Don't trust these reviews. As long as no established member claims its a good investment you should assume that it's simply a scam.

Yes, it's one of the pitfalls of an account created new and are written as a wonderful site pays is we passed.
mari88

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:42:57 PM

I deposit 0,001 to test and withdrawn a second time made me want to gamble again and deposits .005 and has withdrawn again.

I did not come Promotion
I just see that I've made.

http://www.mx7.com/i/db1/itAel5.png

This is where I get

same at me i investet 0.001 with a reinvestment of 25 % and got now 30 000 Satoshi back ......
zzz10

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:36:28 PM

I made an investment of 0.006 BTC on Tuesday, and this been travel, so far not e brought nothing, but guys them I'll be saying if I could charge or not

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:44:28 PM

iam now 50% way back from ROI
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 06:59:06 PM

It surely establishes trust when a bunch of newbies claim a website is working that all established members warn of.

Be cautious readers... nowadays its standard for scammers to promote their offers with a bunch of newbie accounts, that they control, and give themselfe reviews.

Even when these newbies would be real... and payments are done at the start... payments will stop before you will get back most of your coins. You will lose for sure.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: