Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADE/LEND Cryptos INSTANTLY Free Escrow with Smart Contracts!  (Read 4593 times)
benATstib (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 11:42:46 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 08:28:11 AM by benATstib

Always Profitable for Sellers and Best Price for Buyers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btctxns

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:39:58 PM

A basic tenant that some of the newer exchangers are missing: Show your btc price at the top of your site. I have no idea what "No fees" means to you. Not showing your price is just dishonest and a great way to waste the customer's time.

Assuming you literally mean you buy/sell at the last price of an exchange like bitstamp, then good luck with the whole no fees scheme. By that I mean good luck keeping your account and safeguarding from MiMs while simultaneously not charging a dime. I hope you are just a really successful miner or this business plan does not seem to add up.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:11:35 PM

You haven't given any of us a reason to trust you or your site.

Is this your other account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=275756 or can he vouch for you?

Reason I ask is I've seen him post that same link awhile ago. You would probably get more interest if that's you or he can vouch for you.

No fees but rates are above market price for anyone interested.
btctxns

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:29:51 AM

at this early stage in our development process of getting StiB.co up and running to be a great competition with localbitcoins and/or bitquick we have to build the community from the scratch. Building a great community requires a lot of time plus effort!

And even when our P2P's trading platform is up and running early next year, it is still ZERO fees/commissions!

I dig the zero fees thing. The main way to "monetize" that runs across my mind is plastering the site with ads, which is fair enough. I'd actually be completely fine with that, since to me it'd be huge to have a legitimate site providing no fees vs. the 1% LBC is currently taking. I completely agree LBC needs some competition, since 1% is pretty unacceptable imo. I'm actually surprised that, so far, no legitimate, established site is beating it. Even 0.5% would have been a massive improvement. To day traders that is night and fucking day.

In any case, we don't know you and haven't dealt with you, so it'll be a bit of an uphill battle setting up trades here. With that said, if you're seriously legitimate, don't lose hope. Building from the ground up isn't easy but will be super rewarding in the long run. Reputation means everything, in this market.

Let me know when you've got CD's at market rate. Then I'd be quite interested.
benATstib (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 08:44:09 AM

Buy and Sell coins the best way with StiB Brokers now! We are looking for high volume traders Wink
Bump Wink
Matching buyers/sellers in high volume trading bitcoins from +10x.
benATstib (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 09:00:55 AM

Buy and Sell coins the best way with StiB Brokers now! We are looking for high volume traders Wink
Bump Wink
Matching buyers/sellers in high volume trading bitcoins from +10x.
Bump to top for more traders!
cheo12

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:37:33 AM

What are the top recommended sites to purchase bitcoins?
Sebstib

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:08:05 AM

I have been selling on the exchange for about three months and I can vouch for the it.  I encourage everyone who sees this to ask questions so we can clear any doubt you have.

benATstib (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 05:51:01 PM

What are the top recommended sites to purchase bitcoins?
For ACH, you can try:
- Coinbase
- Circle
- Snapcard.io

For wire transfer, you can try:
- itBit
- Genesis

For Cash Deposit, of course the best is at StiB.co/Buy
Just added you to the list of Sellers!
uvdmnte

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:04:11 PM

I personally know and have traded with Ben for quite some time now and He's a real cool guy to do biz with. Always contactable and easy to negotiate with. I'd vouch for his honesty and integrity 100%!

Is this your other account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=275756 or can he vouch for you?

Reason I ask is I've seen him post that same link awhile ago. You would probably get more interest if that's you or he can vouch for you.

A basic tenant that some of the newer exchangers are missing: Show your btc price at the top of your site. I have no idea what "No fees" means to you. Not showing your price is just dishonest and a great way to waste the customer's time.

Assuming you literally mean you buy/sell at the last price of an exchange like bitstamp, then good luck with the whole no fees scheme. By that I mean good luck keeping your account and safeguarding from MiMs while simultaneously not charging a dime. I hope you are just a really successful miner or this business plan does not seem to add up.

Ben really does not charge a fee and the way he able to do this and still make money is really cool. He has connected me to multiple buyers and sellers within the same day and my rates are like +/- 5% bitstamp. The thing is..many people till today have no idea as to who are trusted sellers and buyers and thus are often ripped off or scammed..Ben has a system were all traders make money by trading in BTC within this circle of trusted traders that he connects together. Cheers Ben!:)
benATstib (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 03:03:29 PM

I personally know and have traded with Ben for quite some time now and He's a real cool guy to do biz with. Always contactable and easy to negotiate with. I'd vouch for his honesty and integrity 100%!

Ben really does not charge a fee and the way he able to do this and still make money is really cool. He has connected me to multiple buyers and sellers within the same day and my rates are like +/- 5% bitstamp. The thing is..many people till today have no idea as to who are trusted sellers and buyers and thus are often ripped off or scammed..Ben has a system were all traders make money by trading in BTC within this circle of trusted traders that he connects together. Cheers Ben!:)
Thx for the valuable feedback as we are working to be the best every single day!
getmoremonline

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:19:50 PM

how do I get added to the list of sellers? I might be interested in selling on your site

abhishekthakur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:50:03 PM

You have indicated - the best price @ 3-7% above Bitstamp’s , then what is the significance of zero fee ?
btchustler

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:35:14 AM

I want in this on this, looks interesting
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:31:30 PM

i am watching...
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:10:43 AM

how do I get added to the list of sellers? I might be interested in selling on your site

register an account,

click on "create ads" on the left hand side
ashish-kochaar@gmail.com

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:11:45 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 06:53:46 AM by ashish-kochaar@gmail.com

I have 5 bitcoins in my account and I want to sell that Bitcoins but the thing is I am unable to send that Because of Chase Bank Routing Number.
Here I have to put my Routing Number but I don't know how to do that.

Please Help me out.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: