Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Mind.. CampBX Issues Resolved.. They are GREAT!  (Read 1236 times)
Rokksie (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 02:32:07 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2012, 08:05:47 PM by Rokksie

I am new to the bitcoin world. My questions are related to CampBx.

I joined CampBx on Sept 9th.

On Sept 14th I sold bitcoins through them which that went great. I then chose to withdraw my funds via ACH withdrawal. I submitted my withdrawal request that same day. In their FAQ section it says, "We provide ACH (Direct Deposit) as a withdrawal option to all our US customers. It is the fastest and easiest withdrawal method, and the cost is $2 per withdrawal. Please note that first ACH transfer will take 7-9 business days as we need to verify account and routing numbers prior to transmission; all of your subsequent withdrawals will be processed in 2-3 business days." I don't know why the first ACH transfer would take 7 to 9 business days (that is almost 2 weeks!) even with having to verify an acct and routing number. But I was going to deal with it as I like that CampBx is US based and their platform seems to be very secure.

So I am waiting.. But then... after 5 days of waiting, by mistake I canceled my pending withdrawal request.. Grrrrr! So that same time (Sept 19th)  I had to put in another withdrawal request so now it is like I am starting all over again with this waiting. The treasurer pinned this note to my request: "Transfer in progress through our new ACH system. Will take 3-7 days for first transfer." So will this transfer take 3-7 days or 7-9 BUSINESS days. Business days makes a difference as the weekends don't count.

Meanwhile, on Sept 15th I also submitted my new user verification documents to become verified. Main reason for me wanting to get verified is because they claim, "Withdrawals / Deposits processed with a higher priority over unverified accounts ".. According to their FAQ "Once you have compiled all documents, you can submit them through email or mail them to address on right. Verification takes 2-3 business days and is a one-time process." I submitted my documents on Sept 15th.. It is now the 22nd and I have gotten NO reponse to that.

I also submitted a trouble ticket to them on Sept 17th asking about both the ACH withdrawal & new user verification process. No response for 2 days. I had to contact them again and I wrote:

"2 days now and still waiting on a reply. Very disappointed in how long it takes to get a reply. Hopefully the ACH transfer will process soon too as well as my verification. Cannot use BXcamp if it will take days and weeks to get replies let alone process transactions. *sighs*"

Finally later that day after I sent that I got a response:

"We use a secure ACH system which confirms your name and account information with the destination bank before sending in the first deposit. This verification of information takes 7-8 business days, and only applies to the first transfer. All subsequent transfers to the same account will take 2 business days. If you change your account information or bank, the verification will need to happen again.
We apologize for the delay in processing tickets because after the Bitfloor incident we got around ~1000 new customers, which drove up the ticket volume. It took us several days to catch up on the backlog."

Ok.. I get that, but could they at least post that to the site? And they never even addressed my new user verification documents question as to how long it will take for me to be verified.. *sighs*

I don't know. I think I am just going to cancel my withdrawal request. Buy bitcoins back from them (even though I will lose out a little bit) and then just use another service like fastcash4bitcoins that seem to have an awesome reputation especially in regards to fast payouts and their service seems to be very legit and on the up and up which is what I am concerned about the most.

But if anyone who deals with CampBx can just give me a little bit more insight or who can even recommend me to reputable services similar I would greatly appreciate it. But as a new user to CampBx... just not impressed with them at all.. Just seems like alot going on with them. If it is just going to be a little rough in the beginning ok, but if service is always going to be slow and such like this, then I can't deal with them. I have a company that has bitcoins as a payout option so I would like to establish a relationship with a reliable and attentive company.

Thank you!

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 07:36:59 PM

make it to the main forum maybe your question will be answered

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
Rokksie (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 08:04:55 PM

Thank you for the reply! LOL. I am a newbie and not on this forum very often so I doubt I will ever get to post in the main forum. LOL! However, I love CampBx now. They were just going through a really busy  period with alot of new signups when another site had gotten hacked. But since then they have been awesome and I have am verified with them and once I do an ach withdrawal it is in my bank account the next day. So perhaps I will just change the title of my post.. I would even delete this post if I could but I don't think I can do that either.. But thanks again! Smiley

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 08:06:10 PM

Thank you for the reply! LOL. I am a newbie and not on this forum very often so I doubt I will ever get to post in the main forum. LOL! However, I love CampBx now. They were just going through a really busy  period with alot of new signups when another site had gotten hacked. But since then they have been awesome and I have am verified with them and once I do an ach withdrawal it is in my bank account the next day. So perhaps I will just change the title of my post.. I would even delete this post if I could but I don't think I can do that either.. But thanks again! Smiley

Whoa I thought ACH deposits took 2-4 business days, do you mean it's already cleared in your bank the next day?

Rokksie (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 08:11:53 PM

Yes.. As long as you do the withdrawal before 2PM EST time I believe.. So if I had done a withdrawal to my bank account this morning... It would definitely hit my bank account in the morning. Usually at around 12:15AM I get an email that the payment was sent. And a few hours later in the morning, it is there.. Now I don't know if the quickness has to do with my bank or the fact that I have a verified account. It states on CampBX site that once you are verified, "Withdrawals / Deposits processed with a higher priority over unverified accounts".. So maybe that is it? Now if I do a withdrawal on Friday, I will get it Monday.. If I do it on the weekends, I get it Tuesday. But understandably so..

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 08:13:48 PM

Yes.. As long as you do the withdrawal before 2PM EST time I believe.. So if I had done a withdrawal to my bank account this morning... It would definitely hit my bank account in the morning. Usually at around 12:15AM I get an email that the payment was sent. And a few hours later in the morning, it is there.. Now I don't know if the quickness has to do with my bank or the fact that I have a verified account. It states on CampBX site that once you are verified, "Withdrawals / Deposits processed with a higher priority over unverified accounts".. So maybe that is it? Now if I do a withdrawal on Friday, I will get it Monday.. If I do it on the weekends, I get it Tuesday. But understandably so..

Do you mean Camp BX took your ID to verify you? or they'd just already transferred to your bank and verified the account to make you 'verified'

Rokksie (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 08:20:00 PM

Do you mean Camp BX took your ID to verify you? or they'd just already transferred to your bank and verified the account to make you 'verified'

Now I am trying to remember exactly as it has been a few months ago.. I know at the time of me doing my first withdrawal I sent in my ID and documents and such to be verified as well. I can't remember which came first, my verification or my bank account becoming approved. But I know it seem to have taken forever for my first withdrawal to be processed.. like 2 - 3 weeks I believe.. Once that first withdrawal went thru, from that point on, ach withdrawals was so quick.. always hitting my bank account the next day.. I am just about sure that by the time my first withdrawal was finally processed I was verified at that same time too.. or maybe even a few days before I had already been verified.
Rokksie (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 08:26:18 PM

In regards to the verification process.. yes, I had to send in my ID and a few other documents in order to become officially verified.. Your bank account being verified is totally different than you, yourself becoming verified..

Getting a verified account through KYC process provides four major benefits when using CampBX trading platform:
­
    Raise your daily transfer limits
    Raise maximum account size cap
    Use Direct Pay (P2P) and personal checks to fund your CampBX account
    Withdrawals / Deposits processed with a higher priority over unverified accounts

Our Know-Your-Customer process is based on the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) recommendations approved in April 2008 and International Compliance Association (ICA) training standards. This includes scanning applicant against the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) Sanctions list, Her Majesty's Treasury (HMT) Sanctions list, and political exposure / adverse actions assessment.

To get a verified account, please provide color, high-resolution copies of following documents:
­

A color, high-resolution copy of your government issued photo ID
    One utility bill as proof of address (Original or color copy)
    Fill, sign, and date this KYC Authorization Form (Microsoft Word Document) --> you download the form from their site
    A notarized English translation if any of the above documents are not in English

Once you have compiled all documents, you can submit them through email or mail them to address on right. Verification takes 2-3 business days and is a one-time process.

­
Quality Guidelines

To avoid delay or denial during the KYC check, please ensure that all documents you submit for verification meet following quality standards:
­

Documents must be high-resolution (300+ DPI scan or 5+ Megapixel photo)
    Must not be smudged, scratched, or corrected by hand
    Must not be blurry
    Must be well lit
    Must not reflect light directly at the camera / sensor

­

­
­
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: