Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate myself -_-  (Read 4611 times)
SmoothCurves

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:34:20 PM

Maybe stop trading? Just buy and hodl!
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 06:45:31 PM

Wouldn't it make more sense in your position to work for 2 hours instead of doing all this "research" just to make 1-2$ per trade ?

edit: Or sell your signature space. I mean, honestly...

When I said 'research', I not only meant learning about trading/speculation/etc. but also learning the ins and outs of how the crypto-currency world works, everything from developing to scam-spotting to individual altcoins and their specific communities.  That's knowledge you can't put a price tag on...!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:07:21 PM

If you're in it for the long run which you should be this is nothing. Keep buying at regular intervals.

well he isn't here for the long run, basically only few are here for that thing, everyone is waiting to dump at even 1% of his principal

then we should define "long term" because from the look of the thing , it seems that even 300 might be a long term value
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:16:58 PM

Wouldn't it make more sense in your position to work for 2 hours instead of doing all this "research" just to make 1-2$ per trade ?

edit: Or sell your signature space. I mean, honestly...

When I said 'research', I not only meant learning about trading/speculation/etc. but also learning the ins and outs of how the crypto-currency world works, everything from developing to scam-spotting to individual altcoins and their specific communities.  That's knowledge you can't put a price tag on...!

http://coinmarketcap.com/2

The place where dreams come true ?
Chopperman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:31:02 PM

Consider that a cheap lesson: don't buy when the price is rising, buy when it dips and sell when it rises or hold until it rises more.

LOL. Buy the f*cking dip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:28:14 PM

If you keep them you should be ok. You will make your profit later. BTW $50 is not that much, I earned it from faucets with a bunch of referrals just in 14 days.
willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:47:03 PM

Don't worry. You didn't lost anything. You still have your fraction of bitcoin. Yust look at the chart on bitcoinwisdom 1w. You will see that what today is 50$ tomorrow will be 30, one week laert 80$. There is no fixed value in the bitcoin world. So, think about it. If you wanted bitcoins, you didn't wanted dollars. You wanted to own btc.
Don't sell it. Never sell it. If bitcoin will succed you will have no need to sell it for dollars, you will just use it to buy a car.
But if bitcoin will dead, you will lost your money, trading or not, its the same.

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
BurgerKill

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:49:04 PM

Don't worry. You didn't lost anything. You still have your fraction of bitcoin. Yust look at the chart on bitcoinwisdom 1w. You will see that what today is 50$ tomorrow will be 30, one week laert 80$. There is no fixed value in the bitcoin world. So, think about it. If you wanted bitcoins, you didn't wanted dollars. You wanted to own btc.
Don't sell it. Never sell it. If bitcoin will succed you will have no need to sell it for dollars, you will just use it to buy a car.
But if bitcoin will dead, you will lost your money, trading or not, its the same.

I highly doubt Bitcoin will succeed that much that you can buy a car with $50 today-invest.
And I too highly doubt Bitcoin will just drop that you will have nothing then..
willope

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:02:01 PM

I highly doubt Bitcoin will succeed that much that you can buy a car with $50 today-invest.
And why? You can buy a used car with only 2000$
If he bought at 310$, he actually has 0.16129 bitcoins. So if the price goes up to 12400$ he can buy a car of 2000$. He just need a 40fold increase in value.
It will not be a good car, but a car that takes you to your destination.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:04:52 PM

hold it, the price will go back up eventually, if you want to row the bitoin send me a pm Smiley
i have an offer for you

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
BurgerKill

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:07:46 PM

If he bought at 310$, he actually has 0.16129 bitcoins. So if the price goes up to 12400$ he can buy a car of 2000$. He just need a 40fold increase in value.

Oh, you mean this price. He will have to hold for many and many years to get even a chance for $12400 price.. I was thinking about $1000 or something like that.
willope

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:17:32 PM

Oh, you mean this price. He will have to hold for many and many years to get even a chance for $12400 price.. I was thinking about $1000 or something like that.

Well he said he doesn't ned this money for live. He can wait a bit. In any case, I don't know what's the price of a used car in morrocco...

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:40:46 PM

I guess the money is on the way to become the full buy price again.. Don't be scared by short term fluctuations, they are part of the deal you sign when you buy into bitcoin.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:04:03 PM

I wasted $4 on ice cream yesterday and you are going crazy about that Grin

I bought 100 coins @ $800 with almost all of my savings so I should really hate myself  Cheesy
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:06:03 PM

no leverage?

Forget about it, throw away the password to your wallet. This is the Norwegian Method  Wink Cheesy

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:17:54 PM

I wasted $4 on ice cream yesterday and you are going crazy about that Grin

I bought 100 coins @ $800 with almost all of my savings so I should really hate myself  Cheesy

and you haven´t lost faith, brother ?

the bitcoin is strong in you.

you shall get rewarded opulent, lavish, exuberant, abundant, profuse, luxuriant, opulently, luscious, amply, plush, prodigiously, exuberantly, richly, wantonly, lusciously, luxuriantly, sumptuously, curvaceously and riotously and in that order.

soonTM

Cool
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:16:05 AM

holding is the best option. especially when you bought at the peak. in this case your investment went down around 4 bucks. not really worth selling.
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 07:46:40 AM

Why can't you people see bitcoin anything other than a quick profit. Why? Just use your bitcoin to yur need and don't make it about just loss and gain.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:58:51 AM

Why can't you people see bitcoin anything other than a quick profit. Why? Just use your bitcoin to yur need and don't make it about just loss and gain.

the nature of the human tells them to be greedy as fuck, i'm also in the same boat but only because i don't like to work Cheesy, but besides this, i'm spending regularly bitcoin if i have the opportunity to do it
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:01:49 AM

So I was able to make an income from the internet (wohoo) $50 in more than three months actually which is a good start since I'm a beginner I was very proud of myself ,until I saw that bitcoin was rising yesterday and I bought what I could buy with that $50 than I woke up today and voila an easy way to lose money.

should I sell and take the smallest damage or keep and risk of losing more ?

Don't worry about it, if u don't need to use the money you invested, just wait bitcoin will go up! stay hungry, stay foolish

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: