Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SHROOMS [SHRM] POW/PoS | sha256 | NINJA | Trip with us...  (Read 12519 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:43:37 PM

wait for ocminer!
the only POOL!!!
100% of the hash needed on suprnova!

EDIT: here he is!

So bitter...

Sorry!
Last pool i launched we had 0 hash and suprnova had 100% of the hash
enough for me.

EDIT: not that I'm happy about it, but I won't waste my time and ressource anymore

Mined at your pool loads of times, and at suprnova. Never had problems with either. I think the reason most people seem to be mining with OC is because lately he's usually first to these ninja launches. People can't be bothered changing pools most of the time. Just set pools up for non ninja coins if it bothers you, I bet it'll be 50/50 then You crying about it doesn't help.
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 03:45:54 PM

Um...

basic math....

3000 POW blocks * 200 reward

EQUALS?Huh

Dev needs to update his specs!
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:46:41 PM

This ann gave me hallucinations Shocked
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:49:25 PM

Well whoever Dope is made me decide to sit this one out lmfao Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

SHROOMS (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:50:27 PM

Um...

basic math....

EQUALS?Huh

tripping balls as i make this so ill fix it.
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 03:50:45 PM

ha ha

on to the next
badam

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:51:48 PM

Um...

basic math....

EQUALS?Huh

tripping balls as i make this so ill fix it.

lol this is a decent answer
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:52:10 PM

ha ha

on to the next
Hahaha Yep I figured FINALLY a launch without a freaking ICO crowdsale for once!! I'm getting in on this but then ummmmm nah not with Dope pushing like 600TH/S lmfao Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

godda04

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:54:08 PM

ha ha

on to the next
Hahaha Yep I figured FINALLY a launch without a freaking ICO crowdsale for once!! I'm getting in on this but then ummmmm nah not with Dope pushing like 600TH/S lmfao Cheers

Too true
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:55:42 PM

wait for ocminer!
the only POOL!!!
100% of the hash needed on suprnova!

EDIT: here he is!

So bitter...

Sorry!
Last pool i launched we had 0 hash and suprnova had 100% of the hash
enough for me.

EDIT: not that I'm happy about it, but I won't waste my time and ressource anymore
everyone joins the first ready pool, at least i am so if you are first...
badam

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:05:45 PM

ha ha

on to the next

Well at a given time hashrate was even 915TH with difficulty millions now it seems that it is settling down at around 350-500Th which is still insane
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:39:16 PM

I always wanted a shroom coin.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:47:49 PM

This coin isn't distributed well enough. There won't be any success if only 5 people own coins. These short term PoW then PoS coins are so stupid. This is probably just a scam by someone with some bitcoin ASICs miners.

If you're going to give all the coins away in a few days of mining... whats the point? The coins are worthless because they weren't hard to mine. You would be better off giving them all away for free to poor people.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:49:53 PM

This coin isn't distributed well enough. There won't be any success if only 5 people own coins. These short term PoW then PoS coins are so stupid. This is probably just a scam by someone with some bitcoin ASICs miners.

If you're going to give all the coins away in a few days of mining... whats the point? The coins are worthless because they weren't hard to mine. You would be better off giving them all away for free to poor people.

And that my friend is why we dump them on Yobit when they list it at around block 500 LMFAO Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Sir_Astral

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:51:33 PM

POS can support network. Long POW is outdated nowdays.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:56:40 PM

POS can support network. Long POW is outdated nowdays.
So ummm 3 or 4 people hold the majority of the coin supply and just stake the shit out of them and just continuously dump a bit here and there until they get their buys up enough then DUMP HARD!! And the coin is DEAD? lol Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

badam

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:23:54 PM

Well how did you decided that only 5 people owns coins? I think that there are a lot more miners than just 5. And BTW it is hard to mine i could show you tons of coins with easy mining but this wasn't easy to mine
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:28:17 PM

Well how did you decided that only 5 people owns coins? I think that there are a lot more miners than just 5. And BTW it is hard to mine i could show you tons of coins with easy mining but this wasn't easy to mine
I'm just trying to fathom how you can say this coin wasn't easy to mine when it's not even at block 300 yet? like not even a tenth of the POW mining phase is completed and you're saying this coin wasn't easy to mine? Just kind of curious about your reasoning behind that statement Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

badam

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:35:44 PM

I'm just trying to fathom how you can say this coin wasn't easy to mine when it's not even at block 300 yet? like not even a tenth of the POW mining phase is completed and you're saying this coin wasn't easy to mine? Just kind of curious about your reasoning behind that statement Cheesy Cheers

Mate i guess you are simply trolling show me a coin with 60 sec block time where 3 hours after launch there are less than 300 blocks mined there weren't milliseconds block spacings at launch i mined bunch of other coins and i can assure you that this one wasn't easy to mine
upgradeadvice

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 06:41:35 PM

We're accepting a limited number of new coin submissions.
Submit SHRM to http://www.exapool.com/vote and be sure to tell your users to vote.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: