Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:08:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is creating Alternative coins profitable ?  (Read 776 times)
The Bad Guy (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:19:44 PM

How profitable is creating coins exactly ... each day we wake up we find another new thread on the Altcoin section which claims to be the next generation cryptoo currency and it will replace bitcoin etc .

so i want to know how much you should spend to create an altcoin and how much is the profit exactly ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:33:48 PM

How profitable is creating coins exactly ... each day we wake up we find another new thread on the Altcoin section which claims to be the next generation cryptoo currency and it will replace bitcoin etc .

so i want to know how much you should spend to create an altcoin and how much is the profit exactly ?

If someone launch a coin, it must keep doing improvements, otherwise coin died quickly with so many on market or it will be useless.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:53:14 PM

is there a overview threat in this forum/page/blog where you can find infos which coin has crucial update/change each day, to not read over 1000s of individual alt-coin threads to get up to date?

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:06:01 PM

By taking a look at the last YoBit ICOs, the most coins have not reached 1 BTC in ICO sales. Some of them even didn't reach the 0.1 BTC mark. So, I would say 'no'. It was profitable some time ago when people were too greedy.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:12:29 PM

if creating a crypto was about profit then the entire concept would be pointless, cryptos are about being an alternative to the worlds greedy bankers not about becoming one.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:35:01 PM

Making money from altcoins seems to be something like making movies. You need a good (plausible) storyline, some good looking actors, lots of visual effects and big marketing. Just take a look at Paycoin or Neucoin. These two are pretty good examples.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:14:30 PM

By taking a look at the last YoBit ICOs, the most coins have not reached 1 BTC in ICO sales. Some of them even didn't reach the 0.1 BTC mark. So, I would say 'no'. It was profitable some time ago when people were too greedy.

And there is a reasonable chance that those btc even came from the coin creator to lure people into investing because the ico attracted some investors..

I would stay far away from creating your own coin. Not profitable unless you are willing to take the risk of premining nowadays..
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:03:10 PM

Yes, it's profitable. Just look around dibbits, circle, globe, ascencoin. It just depends on how much you are ready to invest...you can't possibly profit from altcoin if you're thinking of creating a scam and thinking people would buy it because those days are long gone. You need smart scam

You need shills account, btc for buy wall and crooked dev.

throw btc on those exchange owner's face and they'll be happy to list your coins. Around 100-200 btc will get you good return with your scam imho.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:11:46 PM

And there is a reasonable chance that those btc even came from the coin creator to lure people into investing because the ico attracted some investors..

Why would they have done that if they got 2.2 millions of dollars by seed investment ?

In your opinion, how much of Neucoin's presale funds are from Neucoin's team itself ?
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 10:54:56 PM

There is no exact figure and views of the term "profit" vary wildly. Some think the accumulation of fiat is success, others the accumulation of BTC, and still for others, the furthering of mankind's liberty and freedom is the true measure of profitability.

The question that I think is better is, "how can I change the world", or "what is my role in bettering mankind." How do I measure "profit?"
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 11:33:47 PM

yes, it's very profitable if you also have bot to run on bittrex
dumb morons keep falling in the hole so no need to worry
create a coin, have a bot and about 5btc to run volume up on bittrex. posting an ANNOUNCEMENT then a few hype posts and watch the btc rolling in

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:04:08 PM

It will be very hard to say - new crypto will be profitable or not  Grin Profit also depends from your advertising budget  Wink
Equalpumps

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:03:33 PM

Tons of coins jump into the altcoin market everyday but just like in the real world in matters how much of a presence they can create and how much noise and media attention they can get. This sometimes can be done with real world applications or unique ideas but this has become very hard in the altcoin market since it is currently very saturated. Until altcoin users decide what they want we will be left with this saturated market also if and when btc rises and new users come in it will start a brand new wave for alts as btc crashes.

EP
The Bad Guy (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:02:20 PM

Yes, it's profitable. Just look around dibbits, circle, globe, ascencoin. It just depends on how much you are ready to invest...you can't possibly profit from altcoin if you're thinking of creating a scam and thinking people would buy it because those days are long gone. You need smart scam

You need shills account, btc for buy wall and crooked dev.

throw btc on those exchange owner's face and they'll be happy to list your coins. Around 100-200 btc will get you good return with your scam imho.

User above says it's about 5 BTC investement Shocked and you are saying 100-200 BTC . Also not sure what do you mean by "your scam" because I'am not planning to scam anyone . I just want to know how profitable is it because if it's actually profitable with small investement .. why not everybody is doing it right now

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:13:56 PM

Very profitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
The Bad Guy (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:16:13 PM

Very profitable.

- img -

Two or three millions car ? we shouldn't abuse about this I guess . I don't think you could make such huge amounts of money when you create alternative coins . unless you Pre-mine the whole shit and wait then sell Shocked

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: