Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys, I have this spectacular new business idea!  (Read 1601 times)
goodlord666 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

100%

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 06:20:40 PM

It involves a ranking system, contemporary dance music, the Torrent network, free stuff, a QR-code, naked women, a big database, mtgox's payment button, a mask, a mysterious sockpuppet, wealthy non-Bitcoiners and a scam.

So far, I have failed miserably at putting the individual pieces of the project together, except for the scam, which is doing marvelously and has been for a long time.

The biggest hurdle on its way to success seems to be an unknown factor that I can't quite get my brain cells on.

Anyways, back to playing click maze.....

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 06:23:35 PM

Shut up and take my money !

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Jermainé

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 06:35:20 PM

lol
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 06:44:29 PM

Please post your payment address, I want in on it early.

Not revealing your whole business model, just makes it more alluring.

Didn't you also mention earlier something about Qatar investors shifting entirely to Bitcoin through your company?
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 07:47:31 PM

Nope! But that's an excellent idea!!

We need a name for our company first. What shall it be?

nameface

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 07:52:22 PM

WOW! Qatar thing sounds really interesting!
I'm in for 350 BTC. How can I send you the funds?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2012, 07:55:37 PM

Nope! But that's an excellent idea!!

We need a name for our company first. What shall it be?

After given it a lot of thought, Rankapalooza could easily be marketable. Call it that, and I'm in.

Oh, it will have to have a goat logo of sorts. Change the text to BTC Moto, and I believe the following will work.

goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 07:59:52 PM

I'd be more than happy to accept your initial investment of 350 BTC, but slow down the horses, fella! I'll take them soon enough Smiley

As to the name:

Rankapalooza it is! Where and how should we register it?

As to the logo: we might have to come up with an original design, as I don't want to infringe on anyone's copyright.

Graphic designers welcome!

Luno

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 08:07:12 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2012, 08:46:20 PM by Luno

Borrow a successful company's name, like "J.P. Morgan" or "EXON" register it in Tonga. Cold call all their big customers. Even better send out due payments notices, don't mention Bitcoin in the letters just a payment account number for your exchange service. Go to some banks, show them your client accounts, take out some nice loans. Spam every media imaginable. Crash different high profile parties.

Get a job as Ben Bernanke's pool cleaner, show up for work in a suit and shake his hand with a paparatzzi in the bushes, mail the video to Forbes, Fox and CNN announcing the migration to Bitcoin as the new international reserve currency! Sell every last cent of investors money as the exchange rate go through the roof and buy cheap gold and tungsten. Sell the tungsten laced gold to China. Buy a country in Africa. Declare war on terrorism and have the U.S. Army save your ass from the Chinese. Mail you investors list to the agency as a terror cell members list. Have them shipped off to Guantanamo.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 08:13:24 PM

Shut up and take my money !

this

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 08:20:04 PM

Excellent! We got two investors down (phantastisch and jojo69) with combined funds of 350 BTC.

Now all we need is a proper exit plan. Anyobdy?

aura.flux

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 08:27:33 PM

Give all the money to me!
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 08:28:29 PM

It involves a ranking system, contemporary dance music, the Torrent network, free stuff, a QR-code, naked women, a big database, mtgox's payment button, a mask, a mysterious sockpuppet, wealthy non-Bitcoiners and a scam.

You got me at naked women, but lost me at big database, got me again with mysterious sockpuppet, lost me at wealthy non-Bitcoiners, but have me for sure thanks to scam.

Where do it put my money?

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 08:50:06 PM

You got me at naked women, but lost me at big database, got me again with mysterious sockpuppet, lost me at wealthy non-Bitcoiners, but have me for sure thanks to scam.

This is easier than I thought...

Would somebody register this baby on glbse for me please? ('PLOOZ' as a short handle should do just fine; competes only with an urban spelling for 'please' and an Alzarian prince)

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 09:17:29 PM

This is easier than I thought...

Would somebody register this baby on glbse for me please? ('PLOOZ' as a short handle should do just fine; competes only with an urban spelling for 'please' and an Alzarian prince)

no, i have a better idea and this system is proven to be working :

you only sell stock to a few selected people ( the chosen ones) and they can sell their shares through an MPOE-Passthrough only, which can be sold through an GLBSE-MPOE-Passthrough.

Verification avoided.

Can you please roll a dice between 10-20 for a daily interest-rate?

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 10:06:19 PM

no, i have a better idea and this system is proven to be working :

you only sell stock to a few selected people ( the chosen ones) and they can sell their shares through an MPOE-Passthrough only, which can be sold through an GLBSE-MPOE-Passthrough.

Verification avoided.

Can you please roll a dice between 10-20 for a daily interest-rate?

Can't you do this for me? (it looks like work..)

I'll just buy the shares then.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2012, 04:25:28 AM

Excellent! We got two investors down (phantastisch and jojo69) with combined funds of 350 BTC.

Now all we need is a proper exit plan. Anyobdy?

Back door of Dank's Hookah Lounge.
nameface

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 04:50:01 AM

Great it's really coming together!

Pls send all of the funds ASAP to this address: 15F4QqMJ7VRqVKtMfSzBckaX4xnBwh3EP5

Let's get this show on the road!
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 02:54:20 PM

Borrow a successful company's name, like "J.P. Morgan" or "EXON" register it in Tonga. Cold call all their big customers. Even better send out due payments notices, don't mention Bitcoin in the letters just a payment account number for your exchange service. Go to some banks, show them your client accounts, take out some nice loans. Spam every media imaginable. Crash different high profile parties.

Get a job as Ben Bernanke's pool cleaner, show up for work in a suit and shake his hand with a paparatzzi in the bushes, mail the video to Forbes, Fox and CNN announcing the migration to Bitcoin as the new international reserve currency! Sell every last cent of investors money as the exchange rate go through the roof and buy cheap gold and tungsten. Sell the tungsten laced gold to China. Buy a country in Africa. Declare war on terrorism and have the U.S. Army save your ass from the Chinese. Mail you investors list to the agency as a terror cell members list. Have them shipped off to Guantanamo.

I see you edited your comment there. Now I have to read it all again just to find out which delicate details have been added.
(reading...)
OK. There's a bunch of keywords that I'm not really familiar with and probably don't wanna be: 'agency', 'terror cell members list', 'shipped off', 'Guantanamo', 'tungsten'.

Other than that it's a cool story bro!

Luno

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 03:09:29 PM

"I see you edited your comment there."-

Sorry I couldn't stop my self. You got the most brilliant business idea in history ever.

The tungsten is for faking solid gold bars, been a thread here 2 days ago about fake gold bars being sold to China and New Yorkers. The pool cleaner part is my idea, the rest are true and tested business practices.

Sending a list of your investors to the CIA is maybe taking it to far, but it is sometimes hard to reach a settlement with dissatisfied investors that wont give you a break.
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 03:57:16 PM

Sorry I couldn't stop my self. You got the most brilliant business idea in history ever.

I know I do, even if it comes across as mere humor to most.

Only time will tell.

(I'm not having fun right now.. Sad somebody cheer me up!)

goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 06:25:00 PM

'The Federal Rankapalooza' ?

Fine with me!

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: